Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

breaking news: 1) attempted coup in amhara region, 2) chief of staff of ethiopian army may have been killed!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: breaking news: 1) attempted coup in amhara region, 2) chief of staff of ethiopian army may have been killed!

Postby Waachis » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:04 pm

It was smart for Abiy to move Lemma to defence ministry. Now since he left, all the Qeero bullshit stop and Somalis+Oromos live in peace. The new head of Oromia is a good guy. He's the one building on the alliance of Cushiticism.

Now on to the issue of Habesha. Somalis have told you time and time again to have the upper hand on highlanders. You guys have a weakness for them. When they killed and oppressed you for centuries. Even creating Amharized Oromos who believe in this One Ethiopia bullshit. Even Abiy was one of them. From what I hearing it was the Muslim Oromos who showed out in force to support Dr. Abiy to stop the Amhara terrorists. Now imagine Muslim Oromos + Somalis who are the powers in East Africa? The illusion that Abiy believed in with Amhara is over. Now we wait for Woyane to move. Then you'll see what your Somali brother is telling you is the truth.

I think potentially things may get uglier soon.
Amhara extremists want their old empire back.
Tplf elites still have wet dreams of being in power to loot the country again.
The amhara federalist allies of abiy are losing it seems. Time will tell.
I see a massive southern ethiopia alliance to be made led by oromo sidama and others who have an interest to not become slaves to abyssinian elitist extremists.
Somali liyyu police may ironically find themselves joining oromia police to counter such a threat to our collective well being. Don't be surprised if that occurs.
The Habesha are now uniting I just told you. The Federalist will side with their people. It's a new Ethiopia bro:

Now you have to arm the Somalis. The TPLF are scared and paranoid. It's full out war as I'm hearing. Plus, the US is supporting Abiy and the Assistant US Secretary threw fire on the pot:

The good thing is that the amhara extremists unionists have no allies while abiy and oromos have many.
Sidama. Somalis. Afars. Muslims in general who do not want to be under amhara extremist rule again.
Not to mention that the Eritrean military is watching events carefully and already promised abiy their full support if things get hot.
I agree with arming and strengthening the somalis and our allies in general.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: breaking news: 1) attempted coup in amhara region, 2) chief of staff of ethiopian army may have been killed!

Postby Django » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:21 pm

I think potentially things may get uglier soon.
Amhara extremists want their old empire back.
Tplf elites still have wet dreams of being in power to loot the country again.
The amhara federalist allies of abiy are losing it seems. Time will tell.
I see a massive southern ethiopia alliance to be made led by oromo sidama and others who have an interest to not become slaves to abyssinian elitist extremists.
Somali liyyu police may ironically find themselves joining oromia police to counter such a threat to our collective well being. Don't be surprised if that occurs.
The Habesha are now uniting I just told you. The Federalist will side with their people. It's a new Ethiopia bro:

Now you have to arm the Somalis. The TPLF are scared and paranoid. It's full out war as I'm hearing. Plus, the US is supporting Abiy and the Assistant US Secretary threw fire on the pot:

The good thing is that the amhara extremists unionists have no allies while abiy and oromos have many.
Sidama. Somalis. Afars. Muslims in general who do not want to be under amhara extremist rule again.
Not to mention that the Eritrean military is watching events carefully and already promised abiy their full support if things get hot.
No one is your ally you attack ethnic groups one by one
Somali was the first and you had no shame displacing somalis in Oromia then blamed it on the boggie man Iley when you sent iley to prison you kept killing somalis but Somalis in Moyale,Dire daba stood firm.You have
Displaced close to a million Sidamos from Gedeo and west guji,you have been fighting benishangul.When you realised that naturaly other people will unite against oromo oppression you attackrd the King maker aka Amharas.The coup in Amhara region is all a planned and executed event by the galas.You folks committed those crimes and blamed it on extremist Amharas which are a boogie man.

The lies and deception of Galas do not add up nor make sense.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Time for Abiy to send the federal troops to clamp down on the rebels in Amhara and Tigray.
Abiy is going to make oromia even stronger, we already have at least 300,000 paramilitary forces, thanks to lamma being smart and training more oromos recently as a year or less ago.
Garre, and friendly somalis, also will be with us, seeing as how we have a shared interest in keeping the extremist amharas at bay.
Amharas and Tigrays must be held in line. Abiy has to squash his opposition now while they are weak. If he doesn’t they will be emboldened. Mekelle must be returned to the fold sooner rather than later.

When the march starts, you can’t stop it until the opposition is trampled

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Somali was the first and you had no shame displacing somalis in Oromia then blamed it on the boggie man Iley when you sent iley to prison you kept killing somalis but Somalis in Moyale,Dire daba stood firm.You have
Displaced close to a million Sidamos from Gedeo and west guji,you have been fighting benishangul.When you realised that naturaly other people will unite against oromo oppression you attackrd the King maker aka Amharas.The coup in Amhara region is all a planned and executed event by the galas.You folks committed those crimes and blamed it on extremist Amharas which are a boogie man.

my angry nomadic friend,

you speak for yourself only, keep that in mind when you post as if you speak on behalf of all of ethiopia and/or its ethnic groups.
first of all, ask yourself why has it been peaceful lately/recently, between oromia/somalis, then, if things are as bad as you say?
and as I have said before, for the millionth time; had illey not provoked the oromos, there wouldn't have been any violence, and a few criminals from both sides, oromo and somali, can never and will never, represent their respective nations, but they represent themselves.
at the very least, opdo officials came out publicly condemning those oromo criminals, while illey would not have dared do that.
and the issue with gedeos, has nothing to do with the SIDAMA, learn who you are discussing, before opening your ignorant hate-filled mouth.
all those conflicts you mention, are not oromo initiated; they were provoked by people who were at war with oromos, and oromia is at times vulnerable being the center of the country and it borders almost every state in ethiopia, so it's easier for tplf/our enemies to provoke issues.

do not worry bro, if you want the amhara elites to rule over you again, and make you speak amharic, and do dhaanto dance to their flags and emperors, just think of it, and dream of it, after praying Isha when you are about to sleep, and i promise, you will dream of it.
but other than that, it will never happen. your hatred and ignorance will never allow you to be non-biased, impartial/and or truthful regarding politics in ethiopia, so it's almost pointless going back-and-forth with you, but i gotta school fools sometimes.

:shock: :shock: :P

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:53 pm

my angry nomadic friend,

you speak for yourself only, keep that in mind when you post as if you speak on behalf of all of ethiopia and/or its ethnic groups.
first of all, ask yourself why has it been peaceful lately/recently, between oromia/somalis, then, if things are as bad as you say?
and as I have said before, for the millionth time; had illey not provoked the oromos, there wouldn't have been any violence, and a few criminals from both sides, oromo and somali, can never and will never, represent their respective nations, but they represent themselves.
at the very least, opdo officials came out publicly condemning those oromo criminals, while illey would not have dared do that.
and the issue with gedeos, has nothing to do with the SIDAMA, learn who you are discussing, before opening your ignorant hate-filled mouth.
all those conflicts you mention, are not oromo initiated; they were provoked by people who were at war with oromos, and oromia is at times vulnerable being the center of the country and it borders almost every state in ethiopia, so it's easier for tplf/our enemies to provoke issues.

do not worry bro, if you want the amhara elites to rule over you again, and make you speak amharic, and do dhaanto dance to their flags and emperors, just think of it, and dream of it, after praying Isha when you are about to sleep, and i promise, you will dream of it.
but other than that, it will never happen. your hatred and ignorance will never allow you to be non-biased, impartial/and or truthful regarding politics in ethiopia, so it's almost pointless going back-and-forth with you, but i gotta school fools sometimes.

:shock: :shock: :P
Gala boy keep spewing your pathological lies.

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:50 am

Eaglehawk :D

waachis, a revolution without security services reform is like....egypt and sudan 8-)

ethiopia will return to its prison nature, good luck to what ever is called ethiopian people

eritrea another habash prison state took advantage of yamamoto, abiye ahmed is a idiot, he failed, he is the morsi of ethiopia

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:54 am

May ALLAH unite our folks under one banner and prevail peace

Fiiri doqonkan Ethiopia axmaaro ilaah ayyuu baryayaa inay midoobaan nabadoobaan. Dhinaca kale soomaliya maalin waliba habaaraa aqoonsi ku raadiyaa. Qaraxyada xamar .Qaldaankan waa daciiif. Shame on you qaldaaan wiiikh

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 am

Eaglehawk :D

waachis, a revolution without security services reform is like....egypt and sudan 8-)

ethiopia will return to its prison nature, good luck to what ever is called ethiopian people

eritrea another habash prison state took advantage of yamamoto, abiye ahmed is a idiot, he failed, he is the morsi of ethiopia

It's far from over my marehan friend.
Also keep in mind that the Eritrean army got our back if we want but it won't come to that.
Oromo are sufficient to handle their enemies.
Stay tuned

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.