Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don Xaaf outfoxes N&N, Shia in Dhusamareb

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Don Xaaf outfoxes N&N, Shia in Dhusamareb

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:45 pm

The only reason why nabar iyo naxdin infiltrated galmudug and south west state politics is because those regions have no enough resources to maintain their law and order . they don't fk with madoobe or puntland because those are well organized . Galmudug , hirshabeele and benaadir should join and make their capital in Mogadishu itself to get access to their own resources. If bosaaso and kismayo are not paying tax to the federal government , why would benaadir pay ? This whole SFG thing is scam designed to loot the resource of the gullible xamaraawis.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:56 pm

Sadaam the Saleban are with Xaaf and provided support to his soldiers when they amassed outside Dhusamareb.

N&N failed to do a Mutkar Roboow to Xaaf. None of the Shia and the Mafia hit man Sabriye had the nerve to arrest Xaaf. They know that doing so would have ensured that they would be driven out of Galgaduud.
From what I hearing Reer Haji Saleebaan said to Xaaf. You can pass thru to Gaalkacyo but you can't use Cadaado as a base.

I'm also hearing RW Khayre is on the way. So if this is true. Cadaado, Dhusomareeb, Ceelbuur, Cabudwaaq vs Baraxley & Hobyo. This is looking ugly. Bags of money is flying around too. This is pretty fluid situation.

:mrgreen:

wadnahadhiiga
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wadnahadhiiga » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Double post
Last edited by wadnahadhiiga on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wadnahadhiiga
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wadnahadhiiga » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Saleebaan HG and Ahlusuna will never be on same page
Ahlusuna want sadbursi and take Galmudug as a whole and Saleebaan make it clear they will never eccept

They will be On Xaafs side even thou Saleebaan really disappointed whit Xaaf after leaving them for ahlusuna while they they locked and arrested Carabay and Murusade speaker following his orders they have to release them after he left and they all went dhuusamreeb.

Xaaf made deal with ahlusuna whitout reer Cadaado he came back to Cadaado take his bags and left while Cadaado elders where waiting him to talk to them the rumours of the deal.

Now that Xaarmaajo and his N&N are on ahlusuna side Saleebaan HG will never accept ahlusuna and they will welcomed Xaaf after all he learned his lessons and what they warned him about Ahlusuna sadbursi and self interest its alwayals about them self's and selft interest first.

Take my word Saleebaan won't accept election in dhuusamareeb and Sacad will probobly be on same page after this event.

ahlusuna will never accept election in Cadaado that also won't happen them and Cadaado folks are dab iyo bansiin, and this will lead old relationship between Ximan Xeeb Saleebaan and Sacad back to square one. Galmudug will go back to pre Xasan sheekh era three administrations and this will be on reports one of the many Xaarmaajo and N&N failiars taking the country back

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:53 pm

If there is one loyalty Somali tribes have it is to none but whoever has the deepest pockets. It will only be a matter of time before Xamar bribes elders to do what it wants. This is what Ethiopia has been doing for a long time.

Mogadishu has a lot of cash and greedy elders will line up in the name of their tribe to pledge loyalty.

Whether they can replicate that formula in JL and succeed only Time will tell.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:56 pm

Don xaaf played chess.

Ahlu sunna backstabbed Xaaf since they got offered money by gov. Xaaf leaves dhuusamareb makes cadaado the capital, accept election and get millions by the gov.

Biggest looser is ahlu sunnah. No money from the gov. Capital is changed to cadaado. The election cannot be tampered as saleebaans are principled unlike the ceyr plus it's the damjadiid base.

Walahi the ceyr are beaindead.

Farah072

Postby Farah072 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:23 am

The man who everyone thought would bring Nabad Iyo Nolol to Somalia has objectively been a failure so far. He hadn’t accomplished anything in his first year and his supporters said “wait till next year he needs time”. February 2019 was the mark of 2 years in office and very little progress has been made. He’s instead been fighting with federal states and accomplishing 0. This is why Somalia needs actual elections if N&N can pay off enough MPs they can win presidency again in the next election after accomplishing nothing during farmaajos term besides angering federal states

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:53 am

:comeon:

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:49 am

Did Xaaf pull of a project for Galmudug or improved the lives of the people there? If not then he should be disposed as the self serving retard he is. Following Abdiweli Gaas and Madoobe around while ignoring the plight of his people.

Farah072

Postby Farah072 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:43 am

Did Xaaf pull of a project for Galmudug or improved the lives of the people there? If not then he should be disposed as the self serving retard he is. Following Abdiweli Gaas and Madoobe around while ignoring the plight of his people.
What exactly has farmaajo done for anyone? I see you have a Gedo display picture, do tell me what has farmaajo done for his own Reer Gedo even?

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:43 pm

What exactly has farmaajo done for anyone? I see you have a Gedo display picture, do tell me what has farmaajo done for his own Reer Gedo even?
Faramaajo is the president of Somalia not a qabil president unlike the Puntland puppet senile Xaaf

Farah072

Postby Farah072 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Faramaajo is the president of Somalia not a qabil president unlike the Puntland puppet senile Xaaf
What has farmaajo done for anyone? You conveniently ignored that part of the question because he’s done absolutely nothing so far

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:33 pm

What has farmaajo done for anyone? You conveniently ignored that part of the question because he’s done absolutely nothing so far
Cite 5-10 things a president should do for "anyone."

Farah072

Postby Farah072 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:48 pm

You haven’t answered my question. When I get an answer for how Farmaajo has improved the lives of anyone in the 2 1/2 years I’ll show you what he could do better

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:03 pm

You haven’t answered my question. When I get an answer for how Farmaajo has improved the lives of anyone in the 2 1/2 years I’ll show you what he could do better
I'll cite 1 major improvement; Somalia is slowly moving from the clasps of former warlords, corrupt, inefficient, qabilist & spoiler characters. During Farmaajo's tenure, characters such as Sharif Sakin & former Hir-Shabelle prez Osoble have been forced out of office. Other spoiler characters such as Galmudug prez Xaaf are on their way out of office. It's becoming clearly evident spoiler characters have no future in Somalia. They aren't going to get support from Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Middle Eastern countries, etc, because this is a new era where every country in the region has realized the future is cooperation, as petty squabbles, conflicts, corruption, supporting rebels, etc won't help solve the many complex challenges that face each country.

There are other positive improvements such Somalia's economy growing at +3%, but political & security improvements are more important.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.