Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha marixman ready for war in JL

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Beesha marixman ready for war in JL

Postby Django » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:24 pm

If Axmed blackie doesnt leave by August elections.
Beesha sade in Kismaayo and Gedo are ready to retaliate.

As we speak the neighbour hood in Guulwade is being armed to teeth ready for another war while Danab from Gedo will be reinforcing the diehard civilians.

Stay tuned.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beesha marixman ready for war in JL

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Horta isn't Xaafada Guulwade in the center of the city? I love the name as well. Reminds me of the Kacaan. Anyways, probably fake news. Janan met with the Musharaxyaal and said let's work together for peace. Keep this fight btwn Reer Dalal iyo Reer Warfa.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:01 pm

As we speak the neighbour hood in Guulwade is being armed to teeth ready for another war while Danab from Gedo will be reinforcing the diehard civilians.

Stay tuned.
What are the chances of Madoobe leaving to spare the probable loss of hundreds or thousands of lives, including women, children and the elderly? Is he the pragmatic type or one who would spare nothing & none to defend kursigiisa?

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Stay tuned.
What are the chances of Madoobe leaving to spare the probable loss of hundreds or thousands of lives, including women, children and the elderly? Is he the pragmatic type or one who would spare nothing & none to defend kursigiisa?
He aint leaving for anytime soon.He came by the gun and reer diini should pick the gun and fight like Bare Hiraale.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:07 am

Stay tuned.
He aint leaving for anytime soon.He came by the gun and reer diini should pick the gun and fight like Bare Hiraale.
Don't underestimate Reer Diini. As the saying goes, Qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan. Anyways my clan won't fight fof Blackie. We got dekeda Burgabo for our services. The political winds are changing. We don't give a fuck about MZ vs. Reer Diini. Fun game to watch tho.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:33 am

Stay tuned.
Fake news. If Madoobe stays or goes JL admin is stuck in Kismayo with no way out. Why should MX fight someone who is digging his own grave? :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:40 am

Don't underestimate Reer Diini. As the saying goes, Qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan. Anyways my clan won't fight fof Blackie. We got dekeda Burgabo for our services. The political winds are changing. We don't give a fuck about MZ vs. Reer Diini. Fun game to watch tho.
I knew reer xassan were madoobe dabodhilif what a shame,beesha is still counting on Talxe and cali xussein and Celi.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:55 pm

I knew reer xassan were madoobe dabodhilif what a shame,beesha is still counting on Talxe and cali xussein and Celi.
Lmao this ain't love. It's business. If the fight turns into MX vs OG. Then we'll fuck you up. But if remains juffo level, we don't care. Anyways the people of Kismayo are getting tired of Blackie anyways. So it won't be our problem anymore lmao

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:33 pm

Lmao this ain't love. It's business. If the fight turns into MX vs OG. Then we'll fuck you up. But if remains juffo level, we don't care. Anyways the people of Kismayo are getting tired of Blackie anyways. So it won't be our problem anymore lmao
Warya I dont support illegal business.Idhunku tolkiina raaca what is this? Daqada ba uga soo gasheen Axmed blackie while reer Diini are trying to get through front door.

I am also tired of not only Blackie but also Ilkoyar in Jubbaland.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:21 pm

Warya I dont support illegal business.Idhunku tolkiina raaca what is this? Daqada ba uga soo gasheen Axmed blackie while reer Diini are trying to get through front door.

Honestly if Real Waamo like Cawlyahan and Reer Xassan team up. We could dominate JL. Idk where you niggas went tho lmao

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Honestly if Real Waamo like Cawlyahan and Reer Xassan team up. We could dominate JL. Idk where you niggas went tho lmao
Is that Gedo which you refer to as exclusively waamo?
Return Bardhere ,Salagleyand fafaxduun to Cawliyahan then we can talk of team work.

You stole most of the Cawliyahan lands and you want them to help you capture more of their lands.

Axmed blackie the imbecile should have used the nuclear button at his disposal.

If I was him I would focus on capturing Buale and Bardhere ,Salagle,fafaxduun especially if you can utiilse Kenyan airforce they would do an amazing job.It will be sweet revenge the same that MSB used the military to bomb and displace Cawliyahan from Gedo.

There war never ended the real reer waamo know what MSB and his kins did to them while Axmed blackie keeps laughing with ilkoyar the same guys that will never accept him even if he builds palaces for them in Gulwade.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:43 pm

Return Bardhere ,Salagleyand fafaxduun to Cawliyahan then we can talk of team work.

You stole most of the Cawliyahan lands and you want them to help you capture more of their lands.

If I was him I would focus on capturing Buale and Bardhere ,Salagle,fafaxduun especially if you can utiilse Kenyan airforce they would do an amazing job.It will be sweet revenge the same that MSB used the military to bomb and displace Cawliyahan from Gedo.

There war never ended the real reer waamo know what MSB and his kins did to them while Axmed blackie keeps laughing with ilkoyar the same guys that will never accept him even if he builds palaces for them in Gulwade.
MSB wasn't even alive when I took large parts of Gedo from you a hundred years ago.

It was Reer Xassan vs Cawlyahan and it was for the dominance of Gedo. Now we know who's top dog. Don't blame Reer Diini for what I did to you a century ago. Get your nuts up and get your guns up.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:49 pm

MSB wasn't even alive when I took large parts of Gedo from you a hundred years ago.

It was Reer Xassan vs Cawlyahan and it was for the dominance of Gedo. Now we know who's top dog. Don't blame Reer Diini for what I did to you a century ago. Get your nuts up and get your guns up.
MSB created Gedo what you had was upper Jubba which is a fraction of Gedo today.He stole middle Jubba( Bardheere,Faxfaxduun etc) and incoporated it into upper Jubba renaming it as Gedo and naming a marexan Govonor for it.You folks only resided in Garbaharey and few blocks of luuq.You want to reinvent history.Bulo xaawo was Gareh,Bardheere was Cawliyahan and Raxaweyn you stole their farms.
MSB never lost Villa Somalia for nothing.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:14 pm

We kicked all those clans out. Fuck them

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:21 pm

Too bad. He isn't gonna be remembered kindly.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.