Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So what's the update in Somalia the last 6 months?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BosasoShaam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: So what's the update in Somalia the last 6 months?

Postby BosasoShaam » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Marehan are naturally dumb, they love making enemies even tho they're small in number. They even went a little too far and made enemies with Ogaden and Majerten the two most powerful clans within Daarood tribe and the nearest and closest in flesh and blood to marehan within the tribe.

Today MX is the most hated clan in Somalia and outside Somalia. What's wrong with marehan?

What happened to whatever (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:07 pm

As long as N&N burns Axmed Madoobe and New Kismayo to the ground. I'll consider it a success. Jubbaland is majority MX. I could care less about other parts of Somalia.

It seems you didn't learn from 1991 when your uncle siyad barre was kicked out and marehan was massacred and only few left to live, now neither OG or MJ will save you if you keep talking about the president of Jubaland like that.

Also marehan aren't majority in Jubaland, Ogaden are the majority and harti comes second and if you want war then we are ready for a war.

As an MJ and a native Jubalander, I trust Ogaden with power especially Mr. President Ahmed Madoobe than a totalitarian mx who wants all power to himself.
The only reason you Dhabacyos support him is because his whore of a mother is a MJ. You are the laangaab in Jubbaland. If you wasn't, you wouldn't use the banner of Harti. How am I a minority when I saved you from Hawiye in Gaalkacyo? And Gedo is the biggest gobol in Jubbaland? You didn't fight in the civil war. I protected you. I'm gobta Darood. I saved your regions from being overrun by Hutus and you were the first Somali to rebel against us during the Kacaan That's the difference between me and you. Harti only supports Axmaq out of business interests. I know N&N promised them nobody will touch their businesses. Sorry that I bullied you laangaabs during the Barre Hiiraale era. I understand you Kabalax women can't fight on your own. You have to use foreign mercenaries like Kenya and Ethiopia. MJs need to worry about Puntland. I'll rather share with Cagdheer on equal basis before a Dhabacyo. At least tomorrow they can fight. Lmao

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:09 pm

As long as N&N burns Axmed Madoobe and New Kismayo to the ground. I'll consider it a success. Jubbaland is majority MX. I could care less about other parts of Somalia.
Your yesterday "Soomaalinimo" was being cracked by my single thread. Trapped and Exposed! Psychology one on one. 8-)
:pac:

The nerve of these boons. From farmaajo to voltage to all these mx, all they talk about is wadaninimo yet they speak like this.

Teeda kale if i had a retarded clan member like farmaajo i would disown him let alone brag about him.

This is a conversation between Darood. Mind your f-king business. Today I rule you. Tomorrow a MJ will rule you. It doesn't matter. We fight over who rules you anyways. That's the natural order of things.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Your yesterday "Soomaalinimo" was being cracked by my single thread. Trapped and Exposed! Psychology one on one. 8-)
:pac:

The nerve of these boons. From farmaajo to voltage to all these mx, all they talk about is wadaninimo yet they speak like this.

Teeda kale if i had a retarded clan member like farmaajo i would disown him let alone brag about him.

This is a conversation between Darood. Mind your f-king business. Today I rule you. Tomorrow a MJ will rule you. It doesn't matter. We fight over who rules you anyways. That's the natural order of things.
Ma ninkaas maxbuuska villa Somalia ku ah rules shit who is afraid of fireworks? :pac: that clown is clueless his wife, kheirlaawe and farhad yasin rules. Farmaajo gets locked in his room like a little child.

Watch the video, he probably was told by kheire to go to that opening ceremony. Hence why he is clueless " ma adaa dhistay taalada" kulahaa hahahahah.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:19 pm

These MX kids heard stories about how, M siyaad, was once a powerfull President, little did they know he has had the support of Somaliweyn back then. Today is different ball game.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:32 pm

These MX kids heard stories about how, M siyaad, was once a powerfull President, little did they know he has had the support of Somaliweyn back then. Today is different ball game.
The Kacaan era is over. We are now in the era of Nabad iyo Nolol. MX are the masters of PR. The country is 70% youth and they support N&N. The biggest spokesmen is a Cagdheer. A Waamo one. MX is the heart of wadaninimo, we sacrificed alot for it. If Darood wants strong federalism, you have to convince MX its in their interests and not only Kabalax's. If not, we'll destroy it. It was brought by a Tigre midget named Gabre anyways.

BosasoShaam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BosasoShaam » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 pm

It seems you didn't learn from 1991 when your uncle siyad barre was kicked out and marehan was massacred and only few left to live, now neither OG or MJ will save you if you keep talking about the president of Jubaland like that.

Also marehan aren't majority in Jubaland, Ogaden are the majority and harti comes second and if you want war then we are ready for a war.

As an MJ and a native Jubalander, I trust Ogaden with power especially Mr. President Ahmed Madoobe than a totalitarian mx who wants all power to himself.
The only reason you Dhabacyos support him is because his whore of a mother is a MJ. You are the laangaab in Jubbaland. If you wasn't, you wouldn't use the banner of Harti. How am I a minority when I saved you from Hawiye in Gaalkacyo? And Gedo is the biggest gobol in Jubbaland? You didn't fight in the civil war. I protected you. I'm gobta Darood. I saved your regions from being overrun by Hutus and you were the first Somali to rebel against us during the Kacaan That's the difference between me and you. Harti only supports Axmaq out of business interests. I know N&N promised them nobody will touch their businesses. Sorry that I bullied you laangaabs during the Barre Hiiraale era. I understand you Kabalax women can't fight on your own. You have to use foreign mercenaries like Kenya and Ethiopia. MJs need to worry about Puntland. I'll rather share with Cagdheer on equal basis before a Dhabacyo. At least tomorrow they can fight. Lmao

If I don't come in your defence in abudwak or in galgaduud against those hutus then why am I a Daarood for? And if you don't support me in times of needs then why are you a Daarood? That's the stupidest thing you ever said here. Daarood helps the other Daarood no matter what, we're flesh and blood in the end and our goals are one and our enemy are one.

When we come down between us in Jubaland, marehan was never successful in any fight they engaged in and all fights y'all had were with us MJs and today Jubada hoose especially Kismaayo is majority MJs.

you will never see a mx president in Jubaland and if you want peace we're here and if you want a war then plan your strategies cause this time it will be kablalax against sade and we're here for it.

President farmaajo better not turn brothers against each other in Jubaland since hawiye are planning an uprising against him.

Jubaland is not galmudug or koonfur-galbeed, Gedo will turn into bloodbath and a massacre.

Do not provoke us

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Return or MX, in a single thread, once you're chest-beating and threatening to destroy other clans by using MX power, the same thread you're demonstrating How other Somalis are with you. Isn't that a hint that you're using other Somalis for your clan's interest.
How can you marry the two? are you ok, you're not sounding so? :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:56 pm

If I don't come in your defence in abudwak or in galgaduud against those hutus then why am I a Daarood for? And if you don't support me in times of needs then why are you a Daarood? That's the stupidest thing you ever said here. Daarood helps the other Daarood no matter what, we're flesh and blood in the end and our goals are one and our enemy are one.

When we come down between us in Jubaland, marehan was never successful in any fight they engaged in and all fights y'all had were with us MJs and today Jubada hoose especially Kismaayo is majority MJs.

you will never see a mx president in Jubaland and if you want peace we're here and if you want a war then plan your strategies cause this time it will be kablalax against sade and we're here for it.

President farmaajo better not turn brothers against each other in Jubaland since hawiye are planning an uprising against him.

Jubaland is not galmudug or koonfur-galbeed, Gedo will turn into bloodbath and a massacre.

Do not provoke us
If MX wasn't successful. Why did you (Gaas +Cumar Xalwaste) and Gandhi + Yusuf Xaji invite KDF? I can pull up the WikiLeaks. Kabalax is xiin to MX and KDF in Gedo killing our camels and people is Daaroodnimo? Darood ana waso. I'm MX brother.

If you want the Jubbaland project to work. You need MX. Period. The capital can't be in Bu'ale, bring it to Baardhere. Jubbaland would work if all Darood shared equally. How can I take MJ seriously, when they refuse non MJ the seat of Puntland? Dhulbahante is the back of Harti in the north. You don't help them at all. Farmaajo tried. But Gaas blocked him.

MX karbaashed MJ in 2007. We made your General ran away. Lmao. Come to the negotiation table or you know the result.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:58 pm

Return or MX, in a single thread, once you're chest-beating and threatening to destroy other clans by using MX power, the same thread you're demonstrating How other Somalis are with you. Isn't that a hint that you're using other Somalis for your clan's interest.
Jubbaland is home base. That's the only mamul we are qabiileste about. The other ones. Majority of residents wanted isbedel.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Jubbaland is home base. That's the only mamul we are qabiileste about. The other ones. Majority of residents wanted isbedel.
Jubaland is your crash-home. The other Maamuls shown you the door, and majority of residents are not D clan.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Jubaland is your crash-home. The other Maamuls shown you the door, and majority of residents are not D clan.
Lmao my friend, Puntland is the only competent one. The rest fell like a basketball. Even Somaliland is showing signs of breakdown. I say Jubbaland is easier to crack than Galmudug. You can't even leave 30km outside of Kismaayo without AS karbaashing you. You had 7 years. We need a new administration. Axmaq Dhuxuleste era is over brada.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:26 pm

isn't 30km better than 2km where your uncle resides. Speaking of alshabab, it was in front of parliament that has been blown up last month, less than a mile from villa amisom...is that achievement?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Chill out guys. Somalia does not need tribal fights of any kind.

Also Jubbaland doesn't belong to any clan but any Somali who lived in the State whether Darod, Hawiye, Digle Mirifle, Dir, Isaaq, etc.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.