Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Madoobe fortifies kismaayo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Madoobe fortifies kismaayo

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Viva the Sheikhdom of kismayo , kudos to madoobe.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:58 pm

I find it strange some folk are adamant J/L should be under the SFG and not controlled by the people of J/L

Would P/L people be advocating for the SFG to control their lands....willing to go to war to achieve this?
well how can Somalia exist as a single and viable country when its central govt has no control over its entire national territory, either puntland, jubaland et al disappear and be broken up into smaller regions each therefore everywhere is ruled directly by Xamar or Somalia balkanizes into 5 separate countries Yugoslavia-style even though Somalia is too homogeneous and poor to reject an all powerful central govt
No one is against to work with or under competent government, but this one, who can't even protect its capital how can they dictate anywhere else.
Charity begins at home. Have the (already Gov controlled) made any progress against AS namely South-west and Hiiraan, tell me what have they achieved? nothing.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:01 pm

He is turning Kismayo into a prison so he can rig the election again.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Cid kasta oo tuuladeeda ama magaadeda hagaajisa waxay mudan tahay tixgelin iyo taagero. Cid kasta oo ku fashilantaana waxay istaahilan inaan xitaa gabdhoohda la guursan . I am extremely against those who can't stand up for themselves. Madoobe Wuu dadaalayey ee dad toodii ku gashilmay baa raba inay isna la hadhaan oo lugta ku dhegaan. Qof kasta oo maanta xamar masuuliyad ka hayaa wuxu istaahilan in wejiga candhuuf looga tufo , waayoe si xun oo aad u xun bay ugu fashilmeen xasilinta xamar. Markaas bay indha adygooda isku qaadayaan dad tashaday oo libdhay iyo qaar Soo dadaalaya sida madoobe.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Are there any fair elections anywhere in Somalia.....rigging and bribing is Somali democracy. :) :up:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:30 pm

I find it strange some folk are adamant J/L should be under the SFG and not controlled by the people of J/L
Jubbaland is a Kenyan vassal state. With Somalia in dispute with Kenya over the waters/oil blocks of the coast of Ras Kamboni, the federal government needs Kismaayo on its side. Kenya has already claimed numerous times that they will use their presence in Kismaayo to put pressure on the federal government. The removal of this current Jubbaland government is imperative because the presence of Kenyan troops in Kismaayo is an urgent national security issue that has to be addressed.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:35 pm

By weakening or overthrowing the J/L govt....it will only open the door to AS/hagite return.

Say what you want about Madobe.....he has kept the city AS/HAG free.......and this is what we need to have any future in southern Somalia.

You guys know im right.....things aint working out that well in Galmudug right now.....why bring the orcs to J/L?

DaroorMan

Postby DaroorMan » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Would P/L people be advocating for the SFG to control their lands....willing to go to war to achieve this?
well how can Somalia exist as a single and viable country when its central govt has no control over its entire national territory, either puntland, jubaland et al disappear and be broken up into smaller regions each therefore everywhere is ruled directly by Xamar or Somalia balkanizes into 5 separate countries Yugoslavia-style even though Somalia is too homogeneous and poor to reject an all powerful central govt
No one is against to work with or under competent government, but this one, who can't even protect its capital how can they dictate anywhere else.
Charity begins at home. Have the (already Gov controlled) made any progress against AS namely South-west and Hiiraan, tell me what have they achieved? nothing.
you're right

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:31 pm

By weakening or overthrowing the J/L govt....it will only open the door to AS/hagite return.

Say what you want about Madobe.....he has kept the city AS/HAG free.......and this is what we need to have any future in southern Somalia.

You guys know im right.....things aint working out that well in Galmudug right now.....why bring the orcs to J/L?

Original Dervish,

Its safe to say I’m speaking for a lot of people when I say your constant ‘Hag’ talk is getting old. For one lets be honest Dhulbahante nor Ogaden really fought Hawiye on the ‘90s but Marexan, Laylkase did for Darood with a frontline from Gaalkacyo to Kismaayo. MJ only after being massacred junped to the Darood side. Ogaden were USC errand boys while Dhulbahante no offense were surrendering to Isaaq.

I myself lost a cousin to Hawiye, and Marexan defeated them soundly even killing their commander after the initial blow. If there is anyone with excuse to carry a eternal grudge to Hawiye it is Marexan. Bottom line is Hawiye no matter what will always be closer to me as Somali than Shiisheeye like Kenya, Ethiopia. Somalia from all qabiils israacday is better than enclaves serving Kenya, Ethiopia etc

Like I said Marexan fought the real war against Hawiye and have moved on. You, Django wanting to cyber retroactively fight a war against Hawiye 30 years later by undermining nationhood is beyond counterproductive, but straight up lunacy.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Matabaan, gelinsoor, dhuusomareeb, all places marehan have lost to HG in the last 20 years.

Only on snet do you hear this talk of reer gedo defeating anyone.

You guys even left msb to die at the hands of caydiid, and if it wasnt for the makaahiil general Mohamed mohamud who airlifted him out of Gedo, he would have been crucified. Dont make me post the videos now, I hate to do it.

So much delusions.

Why not reclaim your lands in galgaduud or you gave up on them?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Murax.....nobody is refighting old battles....this is a war for the future of southern Somalia.

Hagites have swallowed everything from banaadir to S.Hoose and they are salivating at the prospect of getting J/L.

HSM is an example of hag attempts to destroy J/L at birth.

Southern Somalia is gone.....its finished, we have a chance in J/L dont f@*k it up.

PS 1991 Dhulbahante surrendering to Issaq.....clearly you don't know nothing about what happened.

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:38 pm

Waad is dalinaysan. If somaliland is not recognised within muse bixis tenure we are coming to finish the Somali civil war which is at a stalemate. Hawiye have been completely out foxed. First things first we will make sure the North and south divide the pres pm and speaker of senate and lower house. We will give the dhulbahante cadoqaadte one of the houses. Raxanweyn and hawiye will take the konfuur slots. The North South ratio is 2:1 so we will make somaliland 2 isaaq provinces of East and west and 4 southern provinces. South West and Jubaland will be fused and hirshabelle galmudug will be fused. Banadir will be its own province. And majeertenia will be given its province. We will cure the infighting within isaaq by rotating the 2 provinces and the pres pm slot between the 3 trouble making isaaq clans. Obviously darood will try to refuse but they have no choice puntland will be completely obliterated. Hawiye and raxanweyn will also be happy with this arrangement it will be a painful time for darood. Jubaland is entirely held by AS apart from a few pockets held by foriegn troops. Darood believe they can make a maamul on top of real people who exist on the ground and it will work smoothly. After the next AU summit in Jan if there is no natijo that will be the beginning of the dismantlement of somaliland and the karbash of darood.

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:44 pm

We are also coming to emancipate the jareerweyne in Jubaland like Abraham Lincoln. Darood konfuur will be wishing we actually got recognition

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:51 pm

It's been said a thousand times on snet.
Khaat is one helleva drug. :pac:

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:58 pm

Kkk it's the reality. Darood waxay ku nooladeen isaaq goni iskutag. If that never happened you wouldn't be able to seduce abgaal into going against caydiid and we would have forced are will on the rest. HG almost done it all by themselves but now the rest will be forced under the boot. This is going to be the real return of hagism. Daroods have managed to marginalise HG because everyone else is afraid of them but we are best friends. They will be uncontested for the top hawiye seat. Abgaal will be given free reign in banadir. A powerful coalition of xawaadle gaaljecel and bimaal will be created. Obliteration is imminent

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.