Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking: HSM, Sheikh Shariif, Osoble and Co supports Madoobe

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Breaking: HSM, Sheikh Shariif, Osoble and Co supports Madoobe

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm

https://www.caasimada.net/xisbiyada-upd ... -jubaland/

HSM, Sheikh Shariif, Osoble and Abdirahman Abdishakur supports the xildhibaano that got sworn in today in kismayo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Breaking: HSM, Sheikh Shariif, Osoble and Co supports Madoobe

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:13 pm

And ppl say HAG are pro N&N

😂😂😂

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 pm

I was just about to post that. When it comes to election time i doubt hirshabelle and konfur galbeed will field the mps that n&n want. Theyre finished.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Apart from sh sharif It is not surprising that the rest are on the opposite side of farmajo. I thought sh sharif was more of a wadani then these folks and an Allie of ours

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Not surprised. I don't support them but I understand why they are doing it. They believe Kheyre and Farmaajo placing N&N allied leaders in all the regional states would give them an unfair advantage at the next national elections. I actually like, a little bit, what is happening in Somalia. All these guys who hate each other and can't stand each other are coming together and actually working together to oppose the government in place so they can get their chance at the next elections. They did try to remove the current administration using other ways (qarxis, impeachment etc.) but that failed and now they are forced to do it the right away.

ps. Django and OG can stop using the HAG boogyman when defending Ahmed Madoobe.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Apart from sh sharif It is not surprising that the rest are on the opposite side of farmajo. I thought sh sharif was more of a wadani then these folks and an Allie of ours
Shaikh and Madoobe actually go way back, when madoobe was arrested, it was sh. shariif who had him released by talking to the U.S and Ethiopia, being the president at the time.

@abkoow: isbadal doonka dhinaca kale baa loo rogay. :lol: Nabad and nolol was hellbent on "change" in Jubaland, but it seems the change will be happening in the federal government.

Banaadir state must be created swiftly, so the people who pay the most taxes, and who bear brunt of Alshabab's terror attacks the most, can finally get representation and a say in Somali politics.

They can try all they want, but nabad and nolol are not coming back again.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Not surprised. I don't support them but I understand why they are doing it. They believe Kheyre and Farmaajo placing N&N allied leaders in all the regional states would give them an unfair advantage at the next national elections. I actually like, a little bit, what is happening in Somalia. All these guys who hate each other and can't stand each other are coming together and actually working together to oppose the government in place so they can get their chance at the next elections. They did try to remove the current administration using other ways (qarxis, impeachment etc.) but that failed and now they are forced to do it the right away.

All these "Laandheeres" are facing Reer Dalal not even Reer Diini or MX :lol: :lol:

N&N is playing their cards right. I like how Farmaajo and Khayre got all these failed politicians stressed.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Shaikh and Madoobe actually go way back, when madoobe was arrested, it was sh. shariif who had him released by talking to the U.S and Ethiopia, being the president at the time.

@abkoow: isbadal doonka dhinaca kale baa loo rogay. :lol: Nabad and nolol was hellbent on "change" in Jubaland, but it seems the change will be happening in the federal government.

Banaadir state must be created swiftly, so the people who pay the most taxes, and who bear brunt of Alshabab's terror attacks the most, can finally get representation and a say in Somali politics.

It's impossible for a comeback for both kheire and farmaajo. They miscalculated badly. They spent their whole term fighting federal states, Jawaari etc. Even Sheikh Shariif who is neutral turned against them. The only maqaarsaar they have is laftagareen atm.

Banaadir state is under process as we speak.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:01 pm

It's impossible for a comeback for both kheire and farmaajo. They miscalculated badly. They spent their whole term fighting federal states, Jawaari etc. Even Sheikh Shariif who is neutral turned against them. The only maqaarsaar they have is laftagareen atm.

Don't underestimate the SFG. They didn't replace Jawaari, Cosoble, Xaaf & others in one day; it took time.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:11 pm

That's great.

That will change things. Madoobe winning jubaland should inspire people of hirshabeele and elsewhere that they dont need this useless dowlad ku sheeg to get their affairs in order.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Agreed. You don’t go around agreeing with the Gov you want to replace (N&N).

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:55 pm

Agreed. You don’t go around agreeing with the Gov you want to replace (N&N).

Where is OD to say he supports Madobe and opposes HAG? :lol: :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:03 am

This election is very predictable. All Dir will vote as a block to boost their power. Ogaaden won't give one single vote to farmaajo , they too will vote as a block to strike a deal with the major hawiye candidates. Majeerten are xaasid they know they have no chance but they will still try to bring some loosing candidates which means farmaajo won't get any MJ votes as well.

Nabar iyo naxdin have no choice but to increase the number of MPs in their cabinet. You will see khayre will appoint many more ministers , deputy ministers and ministers of government.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 pm

:up:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:23 am

I would like to state for the record that I can no longer in all good concious support the Farmaajo regime.

The list of failures is far too long to enumerate here....suffice to say that I along with the Somali masses am bitterly dissappointed

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.