Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Honourable Col Barre Hiiraale finally speaks!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Honourable Col Barre Hiiraale finally speaks!

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:18 pm

:up: :up: Hes on his way to Gedo now, declares the fake madoobe admin as "xaaran"

Waan ku tageersanahay adeer. :up:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Honourable Col Barre Hiiraale finally speaks!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:23 pm

We need to arm the colonel and give him command of Danab. Give several million and heavy weaponry. We have alot of enemies that want our lands in Gedo.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:28 pm

We need to arm the colonel and give him command of Danab. Give several million and heavy weaponry. We have alot of enemies that want our lands in Gedo.
Yup, farmaajo needs to arm him to the teeth, we cannot keep watching kenya and her lackies dominate, gen abbas in la qabto waye iyo indhokoreey

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Yup, farmaajo needs to arm him to the teeth, we cannot keep watching kenya and her lackies dominate, gen abbas in la qabto waye iyo indhokoreey
Wallahi Reer Guri cuqdad is something else. But now they see the intentions of Kenya and her landsquatters.

I'm telling you, alot of Reer Xassan seen whats up and are now ready to ride on these KDF fucks.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Col Cabas and other calool ushaqeystayaal need to be rounded up put in front of a firing squad.

Regarding the good colonel; He will be discussing the issue with the top echelon of the FGS in the next couple days. The xog I got is there are many operations to come in the area, and farmaajo is pissed about Kenyans causing mischief but won't come out with his hardline stance until the ICJ decision is announced. The Kenyans miscalculated the level of maturity of this admin, by banking on the FGS taking drastic measures after all the taunting so they could bring forth new material to the ICJ alleging breakdown of relations. This would push the decision making out months and would cause the Kenyans to look for alternative avenues in solving it. They've been outclassed politically, but now their stooge will have to be deposed with force since words and diplomacy won't get through to a character like that. Danab forces and Guutada 43ad are ready for the gurmad. Fahad Yasin will have to convene a meeting between the Colonel and Qatar regarding the funds and arms needed. Here are MPs in the parliament discussing the topic with Xildhibaan Jeesow at the forefront.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Col Cabas and other calool ushaqeystayaal need to be rounded up put in front of a firing squad.

Regarding the good colonel; He will be discussing the issue with the top echelon of the FGS in the next couple days. The xog I got is there are many operations to come in the area, and farmaajo is pissed about Kenyans causing mischief but won't come out with his hardline stance until the ICJ decision is announced. The Kenyans miscalculated the level of maturity of this admin, by banking on the FGS taking drastic measures after all the taunting so they could bring forth new material to the ICJ alleging breakdown of relations. This would push the decision making out months and would cause the Kenyans to look for alternative avenues in solving it. They've been outclassed politically, but now their stooge will have to be deposed with force since words and diplomacy won't get through to a character like that. Danab forces and Guutada 43ad are ready for the gurmad. Fahad Yasin will have to convene a meeting between the Colonel and Qatar regarding the funds and arms needed. Here are MPs in the parliament discussing the topic with Xildhibaan Jeesow at the forefront.
Dahir Jeesoow wa geesi geesi dhalay, we need more Xildhibaans with dhiig like him, im glad to see the real stakeholders of JL oppossing this terrorist madoobe, we need to lobby the americans to add him on the terror watch list, we need to attack his pockets, we need to continue the economic warfare. I hope dawladda Qatar gives us a helping hand in countering this criminal, also I would advise dawladda to keep attacking AS in Jubbada dhexe and the charcoal racketeering mafiosa, this will hurt him big time. I am glad Farmaajo is waiting for the ICJ decision before he acts, this will be the final diplomatic nail in the coffin which will result in Kenya's ejection from AMISOM and therefore Somalia. I have full faith in Farmaajo he will come out victorious in the end.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Dahir Jeesoow wa geesi geesi dhalay, we need more Xildhibaans with dhiig like him, im glad to see the real stakeholders of JL oppossing this terrorist madoobe, we need to lobby the americans to add him on the terror watch list, we need to attack his pockets, we need to continue the economic warfare. I hope dawladda Qatar gives us a helping hand in countering this criminal, also I would advise dawladda to keep attacking AS in Jubbada dhexe and the charcoal racketeering mafiosa, this will hurt him big time. I am glad Farmaajo is waiting for the ICJ decision before he acts, this will be the final diplomatic nail in the coffin which will result in Kenya's ejection from AMISOM and therefore Somalia. I have full faith in Farmaajo he will come out victorious in the end.
Farmaajo already has Hirshabelle, South West State, and Galmudug in his pocket. Jubbaland mps is the icing on the cake for there to be no opposition to his reelection. :clap:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:11 pm

He escaped death several times like a cat with 9 lives.

Haduu xataa ku fikiro inuu cagta soo dhigo kismaayo iyo agagaarkeeda, xabada inaan lala gafayn oo ay duban haloo sheego.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:21 am

Failmaajo will get an ass wooing from Kenya if he tries to disrup the peace in kismayo. Face it ogaden Kenyan alliance can't be broken by Mogadishu admin

AbwaanIstakiin

Postby AbwaanIstakiin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:17 am

He escaped death several times like a cat with 9 lives.

Haduu xataa ku fikiro inuu cagta soo dhigo kismaayo iyo agagaarkeeda, xabada inaan lala gafayn oo ay duban haloo sheego.
You're very immature!

Killing a leader will end with killing another leader.

Somalis are good with aano qabiil.

Think twice before you threaten a leader

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:50 pm

Jessoow is from Hirshabeele not Jubbaland, he needs to worry about the region he was elected from

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Jessoow is from Hirshabeele not Jubbaland, he needs to worry about the region he was elected from
In that case Ahmed madoobe is from kilil5. Barre hiiraale GM.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:54 pm

One question I always wanted to ask Beesha Ilka-yar is if Barre Huuraale ever evacuated his three wives and mother from Kismaayo?
Last time Mr. Bootin Dheere was chased, he claimed his wives are still there. Any info on this folks?
:stylin: :stylin: :stylin: :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.