Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The expansion of Beled-Xaawo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

The expansion of Beled-Xaawo

Postby Voltage » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Gawd I love this town. It is the town where both of my grandfathers lived during the civil war. It is the town where all my immediate relatives in Somalia live.

Beled-Xaawo is the only town in Somalia to straddle a tri-border area, having a border with both Kenya and Ethiopia. As a result of this TRADE is a huge part of the economy so much so that Ken Menkhaus said traders in Beled-Xaawo make more money than anywhere else in Somalia.

Beled-Xaawo is also the one town in Somalia that has not seen a day of quiet since 1991. It was the sight of the biggest battle between SNF and USC. The sight of the biggest battles between Al Itihad and Ethiopia. The sight of various tribal wars. The sight of the biggest battle in Gedo between Shabaab and AMISOM, etc.

The most peace Beled-Xaawo has had is the last couple years. Now look at this time. It seems to be 3X bigger than just last year.

Beled-Xaawo I have always believed has the biggest potential in Somalia. It is now Jubbaland's 3rd largest town after Kismaayo and Baardheere. Yet I believe that it can be the number one economic town in the country south of Mogadishu. God Bless Beled-Xaawo

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The expansion of Beled-Xaawo

Postby paperino » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:04 pm

What's its history?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:12 pm

Beledxawo and Luuq will be two richest towns due to one having a tri-border with Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia. Another having a border with Libaan woreda, where there's alot of gas and gold deposits that is settled by Reer Xassan and other MX. There's talk of a Nageyle corridor towards Kismayo as it's port on the table being funded by African Development Bank, World Bank - Africa and the EU. This HOA economic integration will make alot of border clans rich as fuck. Beesha will eat good :blessed: :stylin:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:30 pm

This is where 50 cent did that charity film. The same place the Kenyans are building the wall at and where the women were throwing stones at the KDF soldiers.

Less the fan mate..

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Looks nice.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:35 pm

This is where 50 cent did that charity film. The same place the Kenyans are building the wall at and where the women were throwing stones at the KDF soldiers.

Less the fan mate..
You're a laangaab Habar Gusjeclo. Tolow, tell me where you settle besides Garadag? You're a coalition of 4 sons of the Idoor forefather. You shouldn't talk to a clan that fights whole countries on it's own. You can't compare us to your looma ooyaan clan. Go defend your women against Sacad Yoonis.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:01 pm

Saddam, c'mon. That's too much and if there was bait, you took it. GeneralSNM has never been the cuqdad type. Gaal dil, gartiisana sii. His response was unfortunate but it wasn't like he is coming from a hateful place like Bendover does.

Sky, this is no faan. Conversely, this is just highlighting the good result from a place that YES did see all those things. Yet it is moving on today inspite of the past :up:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:23 pm

Less the fan mate..
"... has the biggest potential in Somalia"

:damn: :russ:

And here is the funniest part, its not even called beledxaawo, its actually called Buulo Xaawo!

:deadrose:

Voltage, you've been parroting my name like a lost child looking for daddy in your last few posts, I dont even respond to you... did you miss the karbaash boon?

The fact that you are proud of this shithole speaks volumes of the plight of your boon marehan hunter-gatherers.

"...biggest potential in Somalia"

:snoop: :damn:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:06 pm

Voltage,

Enough with the self hatred. Either you difaac our honor or I will. Idoors come in here and shit on your ppl and their struggle with a hostile neighbor? You expect me to hand out milk and cookies? Reer Siyaad getting soft, ay?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Saddam-

You do you brothaman! I'm just saying caliberate your responses. :lol:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:56 am

Less the fan mate..
"... has the biggest potential in Somalia"

:damn: :russ:

And here is the funniest part, its not even called beledxaawo, its actually called Buulo Xaawo!

Voltage, you've been parroting my name like a lost child looking for daddy in your last few posts, I dont even respond to you... did you miss the karbaash boon?

The fact that you are proud of this shithole speaks volumes of the plight of your boon marehan hunter-gatherers.

"...biggest potential in Somalia"

:snoop: :damn:
:dead:

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:17 am

Tbh that was a fair response.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:30 am

Never fails to amuse me how Somali's denigrate each others towns........they all look pretty much the same to me.......and to be fair Beledxawo looks half decent.....lots of trees and no dust blowing everywhere. :) :up:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:15 am

Kenyan Kikuyu government and their Cagdheer slaves is enemy of Mareexaan, the Kenyan people and the multicultural state of Kenya with various ethnic and religious groups are not our enemy. Mareexaan recently won case in court to be recognized as member of corner tribe, this means the hundreds of thousands of Mareexaan in Kenya can easily apply for ID card and now hold political leverage, we are also allies with Murrule, Garre, Degodiye, this is a stepping stone for us amidst crazy political climate.

Same thing is happening in Kililka/Doollo zone, Mareexaan settlements are being recognized, the gudomiye kuxigeen of Doollo zone is Mareexaan.

Caabudwaaq, Beledxaawo, Doollow, Balanbale are all border towns and our relationship with the Ethiopia and Kenya although volatile at times is very important for the future. You never know if next leader of Kenya is more pro-Mareexaan, we need to continue pressuring this current administration who is just fueling unnecessary conflict in the region.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:18 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.