Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cali Geedi says new leader of Galmudug is Qoor Qoor

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Cali Geedi says new leader of Galmudug is Qoor Qoor

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:50 pm

I honestly don't fault Cali Geedi for anything.

One of the definitions of injustice is holding someone to a form of justice no one else is held to.

I used to agree oh what a scumbag. How could he have been ao heartless during the Ethio invasion of Mog. Then I came to realize his position wasn't unique. Do we remember Salaad Jeele? Maxamed Dheere?

A lot of Abgaal had this position and the truth is HG would have been no different if the shoes were switched.

Right now the OGs are using the Kenyans in Kismaayo, but I can't fault them. Would I really be different if MX was eating with the Kenyans?

There were also hundreds of Somali parliamentarians representing all the Somali people. These people were all gucci including even HG followers of Abdullah Yusu like Gacmadheere (Saleebaan).

Gheedi's position was an Abgaal position with roots in civil war anger. Every single Somali clan if they were in Abgaal shoes, would want their man like Gheedi.

Let's get to a time when we hold our own guys accountable. Then we can point fingers at others
:comeon:

You cant be serious.

Saxib why dont you pull up your macwis like a reall man and be honest and admit you enjoyed geedi and his xabash overlords massacring innocent hawiye and rx elderly and children .
I bet you were praying for xabashas to do the same in jubbaland to your cousins .

Fake nationalist are the worst wallahi
I don't blame you. It is in our nature to second guess each other's motives or good faith when we try to critique each other.

As a point of principal, I detest Gheedi's role. I also think he should have completely left the scene a long time ago. I have no idea why he came back to it. I don't understand why Nuur Cadde is in quiet retirement, but Gheedi continues to show his face with xishood la'aan

I feel all those things about him personally.

Even so, all I am saying is he is not unique in that role. He was every Somali man.

I remember my good friend Twisted Logic and I have met many Abgaal with the same opinion. 100% Abkoow Dhibloow believes that of Gheedi too.

We all would be if we were Abgaal. It is a Somali wide problem and unless we all change, I am not going to engage in fake pearl clutching about anyone else

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Gheedi was not responsible for massacring innocent xamar cad cad , rx and hawiye elderly and children.

The Ethiopians were.

The Ethiopians were literally scared out of their boots at the sudden and lightening fast development of the ICU waking up one morning to chase the warlords out of Mogadishu within a couple days.

Then within a month they controlled everything in southern Somalia.

Ethiopians had legitimate and existential fears and the Bush administration was adamant that someone should go in and that person was Ethiopia. You must remember this was at the height of the surge in Iraq and Somalia which is always floating in the backdrop since Al Itihad presented an alarming development.

The Ethiopians didn't go in because of Gheedi nor did he set any military agenda for them or could stop them if he wanted to.

Then only thing he is blamed for is how hard he clapped motivated by the vision Ethiopia was neutralizing Habar Gidir.

That is what he is accused of. Let's try to be less sensational by saying he is responsible for the American backed Ethiopian war machine that would gun down anything in Somalia at that time that was affiliated with ICU.
In one post you praise the xabash geedi and the second post you detest him . Your sick in the head saxib be more consistent and ppl would respect you .

Word in the streets of xamar is that geedi is an actuall xabash . Mele zenawi or whatever that xabashi was called bust a load in geedi whore mother .

I'm not suprised at all how highly you talk of him , a bastard of xabash like geedi and a Boon have alot in common.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:59 am

Word in the streets of xamar is that geedi is an actuall xabash . Mele zenawi or whatever that xabashi was called bust a load in geedi whore mother .
Geedi was born 3 years before the Habeshi midget. Also what has his mother done to deserve to be called a whore? She is probably not even alive.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:04 am

Madaxweyne Cabdullahi Yusuf did what all sane men would do, so did RaisalWasaare Cali Maxamed Geedi, They brought back change,they brought back order, and they unseated the usurpers squatting on villa xamar

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:17 am

It was dirty, bloody and absolutely necessary .

People forget Mogadishu was controlled top to bottom by 100s of different militia......you could travel more than a few blocks without coming across isbaaro....manned by gun toting drugged up to the eyeballs moryaan.

The port and airport had been closed for decades...no hospitals, schools, police, courts etc....it was like something out of mad max.

Something had to be done......it couldn't be allowed to continue.

Ironically the biggest beneficiaries of destroying the moryaan are the hag masses and elites. Mog has boomed ever since, there is relative law and order except for AS attacks.....and these folk trying to shit on Geedi....they should be kissing his feet.

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 am

People forget Mogadishu was controlled top to bottom by 100s of different militia......you could travel more than a few blocks without coming across isbaaro....manned by gun toting drugged up to the eyeballs moryaan.

The port and airport had been closed for decades...no hospitals, schools, police, courts etc....it was like something out of mad max.

Ironically the biggest beneficiaries of destroying the moryaan are the hag masses and elites. Mog has boomed ever since, there is relative law and order except for AS attacks.....and these folk trying to shit on Geedi....they should be kissing his feet.
This is why we always tell to mind your business in Somaliland, because everything you just said was all done by the Islamic court, all those Isbaaro that were shut and the Airport/Port were opened by UIC's Dahir aweys and Sheikh Shariif, what Geedi and his master beer doofar Abdullahi yuusuf have done was destroy the peace Mogadishu that was created by the UIC and from their destruction came the hardcore Alshabaabist and the Amisom that were invited.

P,s. All the moryaans during the isbaaro days like Maxamed qanyare, muusa suudi, cumar finish, gacmadheere and qeybdiid sided with Geedi and that should tell you something, that all the tuugos were on Geedi side fighting off the good guys UIC that brought peace that is still missing in South Somalia.

Baad

Postby Baad » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:17 am

You can count on Hawiye to insult and kill their leaders, no other clan does this. The only people to even swear at a long deceased innocent Hawiye mother because of the hate they have for her Hawiye son.

When All Somalis left the capital city and only Hawiye was left guess what they did too each other? They killed, tortured and raped and maimed each other for 27 years straight.

Again no other clan does that too each other...

Despite the different political stance I have against Mj you will never see me swear at AY or his mother out of ciil.

Baad

Postby Baad » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:20 am

This is why we always tell to mind your business in Somaliland, because everything you just said was all done by the Islamic court, all those Isbaaro that were shut and the Airport/Port were opened by UIC's Dahir aweys and Sheikh Shariif, what Geedi and his master beer doofar Abdullahi yuusuf have done was destroy the peace Mogadishu that was created by the UIC and from their destruction came the hardcore Alshabaabist and the Amisom that were invited.

P,s. All the moryaans during the isbaaro days like Maxamed qanyare, muusa suudi, cumar finish, gacmadheere and qeybdiid sided with Geedi and that should tell you something, that all the tuugos were on Geedi side fighting off the good guys UIC that brought peace that is still missing in South Somalia.

If qanyare and Muuse suudi are mooriyaans why are they representing your Hawiye clan at the highest parliamentary seats??

Were the selected by Darood as well? Or were they selected by the combined Hawiye clan elders ? Us Daroods do not have a single former warlord representing us on a governmental position.

You killed your leaders and you elected the mooriyaan to represent you as senators. Isku xishood ninyahow

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:36 am

Cali geedi lives of isbaaro money and gets 10 k usd to cheerlead for dowladda. His son mohamed also brings khat to xamar he got the contract by dowladda. Fuck him and his family

DaroorMan

Postby DaroorMan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:39 pm

maybe for hawiye's sake its better if the capital of somalia was located in a different, non-hawiye city like kismayo or my preference bosaso since it would allow xamar to deal with its three decades long demons

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:37 pm

You wanna export their mess to other regions?
The capital should be hung around their necks.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:49 pm

It is better to genocide Hutus so we can keep their population down. And it is great idea to use another Hutu to do the dirty job. I just wish that Kheyrlawe was like Mohamed Cali Geedi

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:31 pm

It looks like Cabdiqaybdiid has decided to run for Galmudug president after endorsing Qoor Qoor. :lol: Walle so called Somali politicians are clowns.
It is better to genocide Hutus so we can keep their population down. And it is great idea to use another Hutu to do the dirty job. I just wish that Kheyrlawe was like Mohamed Cali Geedi
That is not cool bro. Hadalka ceynkaan ah waa laga fiirsadaa. :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.