Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Donald Trump sanctions several Kenyans over support for AS in Somalia!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

BREAKING: Donald Trump sanctions several Kenyans over support for AS in Somalia!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:34 pm

My President #MAGA :stylin:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump sanctions several Kenyans over support for AS in Somalia!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Republicans are stauch strong supporters of independent self sufficient Somalia especially the government of Donald J. Trump. A oil producing Somalia who is allied with a strong US presence who buys the latest military hardware. The arms.embargo will be lifted in November. Democrats were the ones who led the destruction of powerful SNA

N&N and MAGA are strong partners 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: BREAKING: Donald Trump sanctions several Kenyans over support for AS in Somalia!

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Donald Trump has been very interesting when it comes to Somalia wallahi;

From naming first Ambassador to Somalia since 1991 (Yamamoto who is from Seattle) to directing close cooperation between Africom and Somali security forces (previously Africom wouldn't even let the Somali gov know if it was doing a drone strike ) to diplomatically taking Somalia's side at the UN against Kenya.

Maybe there is something to what you always say Saddam about Farmaajo having been a Republican with links to New York State Republicans like Trump and especially his staff

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Donald Trump has been very interesting when it comes to Somalia wallahi;

From naming first Ambassador to Somalia since 1991 (Yamamoto who is from Seattle) to directing close cooperation between Africom and Somali security forces (previously Africom wouldn't even let the Somali gov know if it was doing a drone strike ) to diplomatically taking Somalia's side at the UN against Kenya.

Maybe there is something to what you always say Saddam about Farmaajo having been a Republican with links to New York State Republicans like Trump and especially his staff
Ina adeer this administration of Donald Trump is the best so far for the security of Somalia. Yamamoto was the one who told the Kenyans straight up their operation Linda Nchi would be a failure. Now that the interests of US allies more with Somalia with Western friendly leaders in Farmaajo and HAK. Plus, China is heavy in Kenya who they lend billions in aid. Somalia will be the critical buffer state against Chinese infiltration in the Horn. Ethiopia and Kenya are heavily indebted to China.

This done by the interest of a central govt that the US supports that Farmaajo's Republican allied lobbied for:

The Democrats started the partnership of balkanization of Somalia with the "dual track policy" with Obama not being strong enough to deny Kenya access to Jubbaland. Obama conceded the foreign policy and security of Somalia to Kenya (Jubilee) and Ethiopia (TPLF) But Farmaajo has strong ties to MAGA who he convinced that a strong Somalia can counter terrorism and be allied with the US and not being overtly supportive to China besides business. The US is building a long road to Djibouti as a supply route:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/01/26/u- ... o-somalia/

Who will they sign the contract with? Puntland? Galmudug? That's absurd. Governments talk to governments and sign international treaties on bilateral level not sub regional federal states. Not the globalism crap which leads to African states being depended on IC on the regional neighbors who have their own interests in weakening Somalia. We signed the ExxonMobil and Royal Dutch oil exploration. We're open for business for weapon purchases once the arms embargo lifts in a couple months and FDI which are Republican industries. Plus, Jimmy Carter fucked us in the Ogaden war. I'm pro Republican when it comes to Somalia. Trump Republicans are nationalist. So are N&N who believe in strong two relationships with no regional or global institutions being the middle man

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:00 pm

kkkk anigu lama yaabane marixmaan waa iska fahdi ku dirir wuxu leyahay Lakin waxan la yabanyahay ninkan voltage oo waxan niyada uu distay 😂😂😂

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Any one who thinks that Trump cares about Zoomalia is not a sane person . In fact he was the only American president who openly insulted Zoomalia just because of ilhan. I bet those Kenyan business men are none other than somalis and some From mombasa. :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Somalia are idiots. No wonder they have been in the political wilderness for the last 40 years. The interests of the US is purely commerical and protecting their security interests in Bab el Mandeb. Jimmy Carter who was a Democrat who refused Siad Barre the arms he needed to fight Ethiopia. A Republican president like Ronald Reagan would given us the weapons and money to fight Ethiopia to further our interests. Republicans are pro business pro realpolitik, realism and power politics at it's rawest level. George W. Bush's President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) who was a $80 billion aid package to fight HIV/AIDS in the continent. Republicans might be racist. But they aren't like Democrats such JFK who refused to arm and train Pres. Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke's govt which forced him to stop in Moscow, USSR and get the arms and military deal that lead to the creation of Ciidanka Xooga Dalka (CXD) ee Somalia. Pres. Bill Clinton blackballed Somalia due to Black Hawk Down looking for a "strong man" image as tough on crime due to 1992 election claims he was a liberal softie Rhodes scholar. Thus he butched the blood bath of the early civil war days stopped by Pres. George H W. Bush multilateral UNSOM approach. He couldn't get Gen. Aidiid. This blackballed us in the international community due to his inexprenice. Thus, helped TPLF enter our internal politics. The US ok'd the entrance of the EDF in Gedo to fight Al Itihaad in the 90s under Bill Clinton!

Democrats are bad for Somalia. I could care less if Republicans called me a nigger. As long I get what I want for my geostrategic needs. Which is Somalia First!!!

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:04 pm

Bab el mandab ah kkkk. If only you were as ambitious at securing gedo I don’t wanna have to keep seeing boon women throwing rocks at Bantus.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Bab el mandab ah kkkk. If only you were as ambitious at securing gedo I don’t wanna have to keep seeing boon women throwing rocks at Bantus.
There's nearly 3k troops(800 Danab commandos) and more in Baardhere amassing. More troops are coming from Barawe, Baydhabo and Konfuur Galbeed to liberate Bu'ale and Jilib and the rest of Jubbaland. Trump just ok'd the operation to coordinate airstrikes. I'm up this thread when Jubbaland is hands of N&N.

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:54 pm

Yhh who told you that? John Bolton kkkk

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 am

:clap: I will vote for him wallahi if he is running for president...
I’m trump supporter from this point on

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:32 am

:russ:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:25 am

kkkk anigu lama yaabane marixmaan waa iska fahdi ku dirir wuxu leyahay Lakin waxan la yabanyahay ninkan voltage oo waxan niyada uu distay 😂😂😂
Why are you obsessed with the boons? You still stuck on 88 mode lol

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:26 am

There's nearly 3k troops(800 Danab commandos) and more in Baardhere amassing. More troops are coming from Barawe, Baydhabo and Konfuur Galbeed to liberate Bu'ale and Jilib and the rest of Jubbaland. Trump just ok'd the operation to coordinate airstrikes. I'm up this thread when Jubbaland is hands of N&N.
The hardcore qawdhaans are feeling the heat, don’t pay them attention

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:33 am

Wow, Saddam. maybe I’ll become a Make America Great Again Trump supporter. :ehh:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.