Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seriously enough is enough, why doesnt Farmaajo just invade kismaayo?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Seriously enough is enough, why doesnt Farmaajo just invade kismaayo?

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 pm

Little kid Barre Hiiraale took over Kismaayo early 1998, Abdiqasim became president in 2001 Carta Conference.

Getting your shit straight seems to be a problem for you like saying Habar Gidir has 16 MPs and Marehan has 12 when it was really Marehan has 17 Mps and HG has 12.

Get your facts straight boy
You have 14 mps. 5 from GM n 9 from JL....
It's a joke. I combined Marehan MPs (14) with Marehan Senators (3) to say Marehan has 17...which they do but altogether representatives not just MP.

This is what Sagax did before for HG when he got their mps + senators to say they had more mps than everyone else when HG really just have 12 MPs.

I was turning the joke on him

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:50 pm

Sagax

Once HG and MX migrated from Gobolaha dhexe they became soft. Konfur breeds soft men.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:01 pm

Sagax

Once HG and MX migrated from Gobolaha dhexe they became soft. Konfur breeds soft men.
Abdiwahab, how come you guys originally didn't migrate with us 100 years ago and before? I never understood this.

When the Italians Cerulli and Robecchi are describing this Marehan settlement and that settlement emptied because an ergo came describing rivers and grass land why didn't a single Habar Gidir group join Marehan?

Wallahi this is something I never understood.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:14 pm

If Farmaajo fails on Kismaayo issue I will start the jihad against Madoobe myself. Wallahi wa balan, Marehan need a leader and if a kid from Canada has more dhiig than them he will lead them

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:28 pm

If Farmaajo fails on Kismaayo issue I will start the jihad against Madoobe myself. Wallahi wa balan, Marehan need a leader and if a kid from Canada has more dhiig than them he will lead them
Why is Kismaayo the Marehan Jerusalem? Saqiir iyo kabiir this is how I see them talking :mrgreen:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:08 pm

, Well written, but your wholesome statement begins with ''when Somalia wins the ICJ'', so imagen if it gets postponed again to a year like Kenya want, because lately there have been news article suggesting PM Kheyre wants to reconcile with Ahmed Madobe and Kenya asap before the election season comes.

Farmaajo whatever plan he has, it should have been done last 2 years, because the coming months which will be its final year will be the election year and anything politics like capturing Kismaayo wont have enough time to realize it.

For Farmaajo and beesha MX its do or die moment , Kismaayo now or never and forever be an second class ruled citizens in Gedo by the Kablalaxs elites in Kismayo.
The XOG hoose I'm receiving is the Yankees don't fuck with Blackie and consider him a supporter of AS because him and the Kenyans don't fight the Afduub. They are the ones pushing for regime change with support from the Oromos. Anyways, i consider HG our ally and should've been our PM. Lately, PM Khayre has convinced HG of a strong Galmudug for all of us. I'm proud he's building a strong mamul. We have economic interests in Galmudug and building Hobyo as both MX and HG need a port in gobolada dhexe. Also, we have the same enemies in Majeerteen. Plus, you could've been our envoy to squash this beef with OGs and bring them to the fold. As both MX and OGs only respect HG and Dhulbahante. Fighters respect fighters. Abgaals and MJs are naago in my eyes and use foreign troops. Maxamed Zubeer is laangaab in Jubbaland and only really live in Afmadow. The rest are Cawlyahan who are neighbors to us and have similar interests. They were part of the Kacaan and the Minister of Defense in Adan Gabyow. We can karbaash MJs that's no problem but I prefer negotiations with OGs over Jubbaland than fighting. Laakin Maxamed Zubeer are willing to die on a hill for Blackie.
You are an very intelligent person that seems to understand all that is wrong with this Maamul led by farmaajo, when farmaajo was chosen we (including me) celebrated and when PM kheyre was chosen again we celebrated, but what really turned us from farmaajo is his weak hands, he should have been realist and made some of the folks such as Hiraab, Raxanweyne and Ogadens his allies, and once he had his army fixed and ready to go, he should have then expelled those ugali kenyan fockers, in chess you must first tame/beat the pawns before taking out the queen, but apparently farmaajo is still busy (almost 3 years) handling the pawns i.e the Somali spoilers such as Kablalax and Hiraabs.

Farmajo began a good fight, but lost it mid way, sometimes you need more allies then enemies.

Listen,

Personally, I think if HG and MX had the PM/Presidency. Alot of things would be done. We would've gave Habar Yoonis garab and brought Isaaq back in the fold as HY were the hormud for SNM and the traditional leaders and warriors of Isaaqs. On top that we could've revived Dhulbahante and brought them in the fold. So you have HG/MX/OG/HY/Dhulbahante as an alliance. Who would stop that? Majeerteens would be isolated plus they wouldnt have the balls to build Garacad port and fuck with our Hobyo interests. You know they are building out of spite for both HG/MX. Secondly, Mudulood wouldn't say shit to HG as they have a coalition of strength. HY would have backing from the most powerful clans in the south and Jeegaan would be isolated. Dhulbahante and HY would be enough for them. All those clans would be forced to bend the knee and Ethiopia/Kenya wouldn't dare meddle in our affairs. I think it was a tactical mistake not to make HG PM. Murusade are laangaabs and on top of that they are known as Beesha Kuwait. This team is good. But they need biting power. They are best we get right now. All the mucarad are incompetent tbh. That's my two cents.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:13 pm

The XOG hoose I'm receiving is the Yankees don't fuck with Blackie and consider him a supporter of AS because him and the Kenyans don't fight the Afduub. They are the ones pushing for regime change with support from the Oromos. Anyways, i consider HG our ally and should've been our PM. Lately, PM Khayre has convinced HG of a strong Galmudug for all of us. I'm proud he's building a strong mamul. We have economic interests in Galmudug and building Hobyo as both MX and HG need a port in gobolada dhexe. Also, we have the same enemies in Majeerteen. Plus, you could've been our envoy to squash this beef with OGs and bring them to the fold. As both MX and OGs only respect HG and Dhulbahante. Fighters respect fighters. Abgaals and MJs are naago in my eyes and use foreign troops. Maxamed Zubeer is laangaab in Jubbaland and only really live in Afmadow. The rest are Cawlyahan who are neighbors to us and have similar interests. They were part of the Kacaan and the Minister of Defense in Adan Gabyow. We can karbaash MJs that's no problem but I prefer negotiations with OGs over Jubbaland than fighting. Laakin Maxamed Zubeer are willing to die on a hill for Blackie.
You are an very intelligent person that seems to understand all that is wrong with this Maamul led by farmaajo, when farmaajo was chosen we (including me) celebrated and when PM kheyre was chosen again we celebrated, but what really turned us from farmaajo is his weak hands, he should have been realist and made some of the folks such as Hiraab, Raxanweyne and Ogadens his allies, and once he had his army fixed and ready to go, he should have then expelled those ugali kenyan fockers, in chess you must first tame/beat the pawns before taking out the queen, but apparently farmaajo is still busy (almost 3 years) handling the pawns i.e the Somali spoilers such as Kablalax and Hiraabs.

Farmajo began a good fight, but lost it mid way, sometimes you need more allies then enemies.

Listen,

Personally, I think if HG and MX had the PM/Presidency. Alot of things would be done. We would've gave Habar Yoonis garab and brought Isaaq back in the fold as HY were the hormud for SNM and the traditional leaders and warriors of Isaaqs. On top that we could've revived Dhulbahante and brought them in the fold. So you have HG/MX/OG/HY/Dhulbahante as an alliance. Who would stop that? Majeerteens would be isolated plus they wouldnt have the balls to build Garacad port and fuck with our Hobyo interests. You know they are building out of spite for both HG/MX. Secondly, Mudulood wouldn't say shit to HG as they have a coalition of strength. HY would have backing from the most powerful clans in the south and Jeegaan would be isolated. Dhulbahante and HY would be enough for them. All those clans would be forced to bend the knee and Ethiopia/Kenya wouldn't dare meddle in our affairs. I think it was a tactical mistake not to make HG PM. Murusade are laangaabs and on top of that they are known as Beesha Kuwait. This team is good. But they need biting power. They are best we get right now. All the mucarad are incompetent tbh. That's my two cents.

Somalida 3 qolo uunba wax laga waydiiyana. Waa habar awal , majeerten iyo abgaal. Ogaaden ka imika kaalinta 4aad cidhiidh sanaya. Inteena kale qaadaa ma dhergan baynu nahay. Bal imika Ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe gedo iyo caabud waaq maxaa dhex yaala, daawahad ku wadaa bahasha laakiin belaayad isu haysata :lol: . Weliga iyo allaha iskama celin kartid nin dekedo iyo airports leh oo cirka iyo badaba isbaaro u taal.

ImamAhmed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ImamAhmed » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:44 am

Does he think HY are some laangaabs oo Somaliland ku gancinkaraysid. If they come to somalia kursigagay rabaan kkkkkk

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:58 am

Sagax

Understood Kaape Iljeex :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.