Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo will be reelected President to break the curse of one term-Presidency.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Farmaajo will be reelected President to break the curse of one term-Presidency.

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Even if you include the 60's government, we have never elected the same President twice.

Until recently, I didn't believe Farmaajo had a shot at reelection. I also questioned why he made travel to Kismaayo such a huge existential issue. It doesn't make any sense for someone to pursue such proposition.

Just yesterday, I was questioning why Farmaajo cares about who goes there so much.

Ironically enough I had a conversation with old forum member Sadeboi this morning and one of Farmaajo's closest aides who is in his office every morning. [For those of you who wish to give Salaams to Sadeboi, he is in Africa having moved therr so I'll send him your wishes.]

Farmaajo WANTEDthe opposition to go. He WANTED them to pick that side. He WANTS them on the record on this issue of Kismaayo/Kenya/Madoobe/Ocean Case.

I have previously just logically kind of deduced the possible effects of the Court issue and also said everything WE SEE is "in transition" and there will be an account settling.

This is why Kenya is trying to post-pone the Court Case if it can't stop it.

It knows the possible ramifications in terms of upsetting the entire Somali political calculus which is why they want to post-pone until after next presidential election.

The court case WILL NOT be given another deferral. Kenya has already failed to post-pone it for a year when the Court instead agreed to November.

What I have found out is that Farmaajo's entire POLITICAL CALCULUS is on this issue.

It's not just Jubbaland and Madoobe, but HIS ENTIRE REELECTION CAMPAIGN centers on this issue and the first step is delegitimizing the opposition by putting them ON THE RECORD.

If things go as planned, going by the detailed step by step action plan Farmaajo put together, wallahi I have confidence this guy will break the curse and be reelected.

You won't even have to wait long, it's already mid-October, and the Court Case starts in couple weeks in November.

You will start to see the 2nd step in Farmaajo's plans (the 1st step was TO MAKE THEM TALK, ACT, GET ON THE RECORD which they all are now) in literally 3-4 weeks.

Wallahi the guy is a genius. :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farmaajo will be reelected President to break the curse of one term-Presidency.

Postby Django » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:55 pm

Saxib you deleted my post and posted your nonsense.
That is how intolerant you folks are.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo will be reelected President to break the curse of one term-Presidency.

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Saxib you deleted my post and posted your nonsense.
That is how intolerant you folks are.
I have not deleted anything you wrote nor do I have power to nor do I even know about this. :|

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:11 pm

If Farmaajo tackles the JL issue, he'll have political capital that ensures re-election.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:13 pm

If Farmaajo tackles the JL issue, he'll have political capital that ensures re-election.
He's tryna xeer things. In situations like this. You need to be ruthless

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:23 pm

You are dreaming about farmaajo even having the slightest chance of gettin reelected. Nor will Shariif, hsm n CCW have a chance.

Dahir mohamoud gheelle is the guy to watch out for.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Farmaajo does have a good chance of reelection, but this whole stopping poeple from going to kismaayo is a setback for him. He should have just said that the dowlad does not recognize Ahmed madoobe, that would have been enough. And in the meantime create a new maamul.

But one thing is for sure hassan sheikh is now linked to the sea case and siding with kenya.

My prediction is it will be between farmaajo and a new player.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Farmaajo does have a good chance of reelection, but this whole stopping poeple from going to kismaayo is a setback for him. He should have just said that the dowlad does not recognize Ahmed madoobe, that would have been enough. And in the meantime create a new maamul.

But one thing is for sure hassan sheikh is now linked to the sea case and siding with kenya.

My prediction is it will be between farmaajo and a new player.
Lol it was hsm who brought the case to ICJ in the first place. In case you forgot you dumb fock.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Go fart somewhere else dameer.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Tell your bullshit somewhere else next time.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Tell the dabacyos on Sspot. I'm coming. Especially Abdalla. Sadaam is coming and the war to Puntland destroy has just started.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:58 pm

My analysis is ment for human beings not dameers like you.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:00 pm

Tell the dabacyos on Sspot. I'm coming. Especially Abdalla. Sadaam is coming and the war to Puntland destroy has just started.
Somalispot is full of them. It popular place but at the same time full of puntland propaganda

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:02 pm

My analysis is ment for Quule induced Farmaajo groupies not sensible people like you.
Aha. I understand. Thanks for the clarification. :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Abkoow, none of us are prophets sxb. I personally became convinced after getting an idea for why Farmaajo has been the way he has been. We will sed anyways

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.