Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ceebta Kismaayo; a lot of people don't realize yet, but this is their "Naafto" moment

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ceebta Kismaayo; a lot of people don't realize yet, but this is their "Naafto" moment

Postby Django » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ceebta Kismaayo; a lot of people don't realize yet, but this is their "Naafto" moment

Postby Caytame » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:24 pm

:lol: I gotta give it to voltage, for keeping it together this entire time and not losing his mind, after seeing every prediction he made fail, since 2012.
That's the spirit, never give up, even in the face of an overwhelming defeat lol
Its delusion to say anybody won. Yes Madoobe controls Kismaayo with Kenyan troops, and nowhere else. 2 other self declared Presidents are right there with him. No Government whether Mogadishu or abroad recognizes him except Kenya. Now if you think essentially joining Kenya is a victory then you’re right this is a victory. Kenya admittedly controls Kismaayo just as tight as they do NFD :lol:
By the same logic, xamar is under control of AU, how do you justify your support for the government?

And you can't use the kenya argument when your president sent a xabashi contingent, and still failed miserably.

Nabad and nolol exceptionalism? It is ok for you lot, and a crime for everyone else, to be literary everything you claim to hate and cry about?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Caytame,

You always try to refute my points by casting aspersions on me. Every inch of Somalia from Beledweyne down is not controlled by Somalia. It will be that way until we have isfahan and unity. How is that going to come if your loyalty is to Nairobi and not Mogadishu? How do we get past step 1? Like I said if Farmaajo got on his knees, recognized, kissed his hand and begged Madoobe his loyalty would be to Uhuro over him.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Caytame,

You always try to refute my points by casting aspersions on me. Every inch of Somalia from Beledweyne down is not controlled by Somalia. It will be that way until we have isfahan and unity. How is that going to come if your loyalty is to Kismaayo and not Villa Ugandishu? How do we get past step 1? Like I said if Madoobe got on his knees, recognized, kissed his hand and begged Farmajo his loyalty would be to Abye over him.
Fixed.

Someone mentioned Failmajo was in Nairobi for a year during his campaing
In that same time the water despute was exiaiting and KDF troops were still in Kismaayo and Madoobe was in Kismaayo.

So what has changed in reality?Nothing
There is no wadaninimo from Farmajo.Why was he in Kenya if Kenya is an enemy.

Secondly he can use dialogue but to Farmajo dialogue is an alien word.
He only knows how to use Ethiopian muscle to confront any oppositon.Do you think its Ok for a dictator to masquarade as a national leader when he has abused his power over and over?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Django,

Sometimes I say for this to be over let Farmaajo just recognize Madoobe. Bottom line is Madoobe as a regional leader has no jurisdiction of the sea even if be wanted to give it to Kenya. Once the motion is passed Kenya would still have to leave. Lets also agree on something else. It was a waste of charcoal money by Madoobe spending on the likes of Maxamuud Sayyid. He’d might as well put that towards his retirement. Mark my words he will backstab you the second the ship starts encountering some turbulence. I’m telling you as we speak he is communicating with Villa Somalia on a secret phone.

I realized talking to you this whole time, you, caytame, zidane, guhad ileen are the xukun loving Reer Diinis of your tribe, waxne uma ogolidiin Cawlyahaan poor Seeraar.

#CawlyahaanLivesMatter

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Aden uunsi hahah the guy cant even speak Somali its sad. He was insulting their own goverment and they were chuckling away. Somalis shall never forget Oct 12th and the traitors that attended the event. They have sullied their name forever, history shall not be kind to them

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Django,

Sometimes I say for this to be over let Farmaajo just recognize Madoobe. Bottom line is Madoobe as a regional leader has no jurisdiction of the sea even if be wanted to give it to Kenya. Once the motion is passed Kenya would still have to leave. Lets also agree on something else. It was a waste of charcoal money by Madoobe spending on the likes of Maxamuud Sayyid. He’d might as well put that towards his retirement. Mark my words he will backstab you the second the ship starts encountering some turbulence. I’m telling you as we speak he is communicating with Villa Somalia on a secret phone.

I realized talking to you this whole time, you, caytame, zidane, guhad ileen are the xukun loving Reer Diinis of your tribe, waxne uma ogolidiin Cawlyahaan poor Seeraar.

#CawlyahaanLivesMatter
Saxib Madoobe is a lesser evil than Villa Ugandishu.

The reason being the Villa was the major spoiler for any progess kicking off in Kismaayo.The 8 years he was in power those that were hyjacking JL were from the Villa.
Madoobe isnt a saint but Farmajo is the guy that gave alifeline to madoobe by increasing his rating.

After seeing what happened in Baidoa and Farmajo choosing one candidate Lafta green who has turned baidoa into a prison where any opposition is arrested.

At least in Kismaayo opposition are free and loudmouthed like Xidig and Serasr.

Murax Farmajo regime unlike Baidoa.has presented two candidates Xidig and Seraar.so even Farmajo and meraxan are unsure who to pick of the two why do you force me to pick Seraar?

I want an Cawliyahan candidate like Maxalim Mohamed .Because marexan do not occupy any Maxamed Zubeer land.But that cannot be said about Cawliyahan whose historical capital Bardheere has been under occupation for the last 25years .
That is why I support

#CawlyahaanLivesMatter

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.