Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: The politicians who went to Kismaayo are embarrassed amongst the Somali masses due to Adan Uunsi's comments!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

BREAKING: The politicians who went to Kismaayo are embarrassed amongst the Somali masses due to Adan Uunsi's comments!!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:20 pm

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Magaalada Muqdisho waxaa ka taagan hadal heynta hadal loo qaatay gef ee uu magaalada Kismaayo ee gobalka Jubada Hoose ka jeediyay Aadan Barre Ducaale hogaamiyaha Aqlabiyada Baarlamaanka Kenya oo ka qaybgalay munaasabadda caleema-saarka Axmed Madoobe.

Hadalkaas ayaa ahaa “islaan aan uusan jirin, hadii ay uunsato, waxay ka guban doontaa meel aysan ka guban jirin” hadalka Aadan Barre Ducaale ayaa ahaa weerar siyaasadeed oo dad-ban islamarkaana lagu weeraray hoggaanka dowladda Soomaaliya.

Dad badan ayaa u arka in madaxdii ka qaybgashay Shirkii Kismaayo hadii aysan qaadan lahaayeen hal go’aan in ay soo celin lahaayeen sharafta iyo karaamada umadda Soomaaliyeed. Go’aanka ama aragtida ay qabaan dadka Muqdisho ee ah ka jawaabidda hadalkii Aadan Barre ayaa ah.

Hadii madaxdii Kismaayo laga heli lahaa hal siyaasi oo Aadan Barre Ducaale ka difaaca hadalkaas gefka ah, sidoo kalane ahaa meel ka dhac loo geestay madaxda dalka in ay xaaladu ahaan laheyd difaaca Qaran iyo ilaalinta sharafta umadda Soomaaliyeed.

“Dhamaan madaxdii Kismaayo ku sugneed malaga waayay hal qof oo ka jawaaba hadalka Aadan Barre Ducaale maadaama uu meel uga dhacay xubno ka tirsan Astaanta Qaranka, gaar ahaan Madaxweyne Farmaajo” ayuu yiri Salaad Cali Jeelle oo ka tirsan siyaasiinta Muqdisho.

https://www.caasimada.net/siyaasiinta-k ... dan-barre/

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: BREAKING: The politicians who went to Kismaayo are embarrassed amongst the Somali masses due to Adan Uunsi's comment

Postby Django » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:50 pm

You mean embarrassed amongst these bots above?
:damn:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: The politicians who went to Kismaayo are embarrassed amongst the Somali masses due to Adan Uunsi's comment

Postby original dervish » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:07 pm

It's all over Farmaajo has been defeated.....he has no other cards to play.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:47 pm

I am telling you a Cali Naafto moment took place. Alhamdulilah Allah (swt) has given me such a perspective on Somalis and then turned around and given me an inverse perspective. I am able to not be them and critically view the culture objectively while at the same time might as well have been born in the Somali baadiye and view them so subjectively.

Somalis have a very peculiar anamoly. In most cases around the world as time goes on, the fire subsidies but Somali controversies are always slow burning embers that get worse as time goes in.

This issue will take a life of its own. Some people have suffered irreparable damage. :lol:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:58 pm

:lol: @ making it about Somalia and others.

It was solely your adeer who was dragged.

Reminds me when he said If you insult me, you insult yourselves.

Indha adkaa.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:59 pm

I cant wait until HSM and co return to Mogadishu, they will be treated with disgust and ridicule. What an embarassment!!

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Non of them killed r
Protestors in Baidoa in cold blood.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Indha adkaa.
We taught you this nationalism. Listen to your nephew:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Indha adkaa.

My nephew who we raised? Who do you think instilled that in him? Only for him to betray us in the end.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Indha adkaa.

My nephew who we raised? Who do you think instilled that in him? Only for him to betray us in the end.
I'm getting tired of Cagdheers always calacaaling about MSB. He took care of you more than he did MXs. He made you Minister of Defense of Somalia. He resettled you in my land in Luuq without our permission. Lead a war to free you out of love that destroyed the statehood of Somalia. What did MZ do? Stab us in the back for Caydiid. Any OGs that complains about MSB is a bitch ass nigga.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.