Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dayactirka astaamaha wadanka Sayidka is back soon in Xamar

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dayactirka astaamaha wadanka Sayidka is back soon in Xamar

Postby Shirib » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:38 pm

grandpa and dalalos,

We have 1,400 years of Islamic history, aqidah and fiqh and I can't recall any madhab or group that has said that taalo's are halal and there's real good reason too. If you have any sources to say otherwise I would very much like to see them. Let us not be slaves to our desires.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:50 pm

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:55 pm

grandpa and dalalos,

We have 1,400 years of Islamic history, aqidah and fiqh and I can't recall any madhab or group that has said that taalo's are halal and there's real good reason too. If you have any sources to say otherwise I would very much like to see them. Let us not be slaves to our desires.
do you take issue with the fact it is of a person or are you against all kinds of sculptures, you do realise its a symbol of nationalism, halganka umada somaliyeed is something that needs to be credited, remembered and admired.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:07 pm

grandpa and dalalos,

do you take issue with the fact it is of a person or are you against all kinds of sculptures, you do realise its a symbol of nationalism, halganka umada somaliyeed is something that needs to be credited, remembered and admired.
I have no problem with Sayidka, all sculptures are haraam. The fact that it's a statue of a human is the problem. This is how the ummahs before us fell into shirk wanacudubilaah.

Our history and national heroes can be remembered and admired in the hearts of people, taught in schools, published in books. We don't need statues.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:33 pm

grandpa and dalalos,

I have no problem with Sayidka, all sculptures are haraam. The fact that it's a statue of a human is the problem. This is how the ummahs before us fell into shirk wanacudubilaah.

Our history and national heroes can be remembered and admired in the hearts of people, taught in schools, published in books. We don't need statues.
have a sense of priority and focus on confronting other issues that are detrimental to our Diin such as the terrorist, ongoing drought, famine, poverty, clan fighting each other, tahriib etc before you mention the statue at least.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Statues are anti Islamic its a principle in Islamic law. Its part of the Islamic way as the prophet fought idol worshipers. So shirib is 100 percent right when it comes to shareecada islaamka on this matter. Its actually no debate about it.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Dalalos, Saddam

Ilaahay says ‘enter the religion completely’ meaning be all in. You, Saddam, myself were ALL wrong on the statue thing and that’s ok cuz we’re human. Ilaahay baa qof kasto iyo wax kasto kaweyn a man has to have a code. Who cares if some are against it only for qabiil reasons thats on them (Not talking about Shirib)

These 4 Historical figures I mentioned are Heros as far as I’m concerned, and they should be remembered in ways Rabbi raali kayahay.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Faqash revisionism again. Some people just never learn. Not only are they wasting resources but they also want us to believe only they are wadani.

What about Hassan Barsane?( Gaaljecel) What about Nasiib buundo? (Jareerweyn)What about Hassan Geedi Abtow?(Abgaal) What about Sheikh Abdi Abikar Gaafle (biimaal)who led the biimaal revolt?what about Sheikh Axmed Gabyoow who fought the italians in Warsheekh and Cadale?

:comeon: xaawo taako kulaha, a woman who supported the italians who who was even married to a italian. SAyid siigeyste who was the Godane of that era. Axmed gurey was not even somali.

Last, sanams is haram.

Bro you know I don’t give a rats a$$ about Darood bullshyt, all those people you mentioned should be remembered too. What you said about Sayyidka is honestly sickening and daqanxumo.

Xaawo Taako was married to a Italian? News to me, whats your proof?

SadeSoulja

Postby SadeSoulja » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:54 pm

Dalalos, Saddam

Ilaahay says ‘enter the religion completely’ meaning be all in. You, Saddam, myself were ALL wrong on the statue thing and that’s ok cuz we’re human. Ilaahay baa qof kasto iyo wax kasto kaweyn a man has to have a code. Who cares if some are against it only for qabiil reasons thats on them (Not talking about Shirib)

These 4 Historical figures I mentioned are Heros as far as I’m concerned, and they should be remembered in ways Rabbi raali kayahay.
definitely statues are xaraam but there are bigger sins out there like terrorism and clanism.

we really need our capital Mogadishu to belong to all Somalia citizens of all clans and become like before 1990 the most richest/prosperous, the most populous and the most beautiful city BY FAR. Preferably a mixture of Dubai and Rome

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Faqash revisionism again. Some people just never learn. Not only are they wasting resources but they also want us to believe only they are wadani.

What about Hassan Barsane?( Gaaljecel) What about Nasiib buundo? (Jareerweyn)What about Hassan Geedi Abtow?(Abgaal) What about Sheikh Abdi Abikar Gaafle (biimaal)who led the biimaal revolt?what about Sheikh Axmed Gabyoow who fought the italians in Warsheekh and Cadale?

:comeon: xaawo taako kulaha, a woman who supported the italians who who was even married to a italian. SAyid siigeyste who was the Godane of that era. Axmed gurey was not even somali.

Last, sanams is haram.

Bro you know I don’t give a rats a$$ about Darood bullshyt, all those people you mentioned should be remembered too. What you said about Sayyidka is honestly sickening and daqanxumo.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:57 pm

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:47 pm

grandpa and dalalos,

Go focus on more important issues like suicide bombers, gaajo, famine. These statues have always existed since 1960 maada ka caqli badan our founding fathers. You want to remember qax, barakac, dil iyo abaar.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Dalalos, Saddam

They hating because there's no Hawiye there and the heroes are majority Darood. Let's be honest. I don't care for the feelings of ppl that made me dawlad la'aan

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Hawyie waxu ku dad ku yahay gumaysi darood...

Through our history you always had been under darood boot and will always be you and idoor ..

Darood supremacy is good for the Horn of Africa.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.