Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahmed Madoobe's assassinations in Kismaayo continue.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ahmed Madoobe's assassinations in Kismaayo continue.

Postby zidane88 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:08 am

Murax, if have doubst about Farmaajo's plan to undermine Jubaland you're either deaf and blind or mentally unfit.

The Air embargo
The arrest of Jubaland minister
The stoppage of former president
Endless Propaganda against Jubaland
Bribery of Xidig and Seeraar
dare i say more.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:22 am

One tinme in 2013 madoobe donated an suv to a maeexan nabadoon.

The SUV was packed with bombs and they used it to target madoobe.He almost lost his life in an explosion.
The marexan nabadoon was executed.He thought his nabadoon titile will give him immunity.
What was his name and do you have evidence of this happening? Horta is it part of the dhaqan of Somali Kenyans to be pathological liars?
Nah it is daqan marexan to be both wadaad and mooriyaan or nabadoon and mooriyaan.Why do you think the evil kacanka was destroyed? Do you think they used to give out sweets?
The culprits that used to commit mass mirders without remorse are now the advisors of Farmajo.

That was the only time mamulka Jubbaland killed a mooriyaan disguised as nabadoon in 2013.

Nabar and Naxdin are killing ugaasyasha innKismaayo after they bribe them and they refuse their demands.

Zakaria sends his friends to do the Killing.

The vedio clip you provided is a taxi driver on Nabar and Naxdin propaganda broadcast like Duqbilow etc thet have been paid to disemminate false informatuon.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:30 am

the video turbulance provided says that the maxruun was MJ ciisa mahamoud. and the maxruun was just a businessman and not into politics, he also says that ahmed madoobe owed the maxruun $600,000 and this was a way to get rid of the debt.
The taxi driver now is apparently a private detective somaha.

Weak Nabar and naxdin strategy of employing bob the builder to be their propaganda mouth piece.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:31 am

Ogadeen have been killing minorities in kismaayo since the omar jees era, 300 harti men in one day. they even have a place called lafaha harti.

the shifta militia of madoobe will be brought to justice, the killers of this man shall face the law. since madoobe took over dozens of harti men have been killed.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:35 am

More than 100 religious leaders and business executives, a doctor and other prominent residents of this port city were hunted door to door and killed in three nights of terror that began on the eve of the American landing in Mogadishu, Somali witnesses and United States diplomats say.

The killings were directed by the clan leader who controls Kismayu in a move to eliminate educated Somalis who might support the Americans, United States officials in Somalia said in interviews over the past two days. All the victims were Harti, who have deep roots here and say they regard other clans as occupiers.

The clan leader was identified as Col. Omar Jess, a member of the Ogadeni clan, who seized control of the city in May. Recent public statements by him seem to support the assessment of the United States officials, who are directing more than 20,000 troops in securing relief supplies for this famine- and war-wracked country. The Night the Trucks Rolled

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/29/worl ... rival.html

don't let the fake dani meeting in kismaayo or the fake internet kab iyo lax movement fool you, ogadeen hate harti and kill them whenever they get the chance

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:36 am

It has the hallmark of N&N after losing their maritime-card, and resorted to their last ditch attempt- Assasinations.
How does N&N have the power to carry out assassinations in Kismaayo? You guys argue N&N is powerless there, and I’ll give you that yet they have the power to carry out extrajudicial killings there. :lupe:
The same power they had in Baidoa killing innocent protestors.

The same power they had in the killings of Engineer Yarissow.

The same power they N&N bombed Cascasey.
The same power they had in Serar and Xidig to try to create problems in Kismaayo.

The same power they used to bribe Ethiopian special forces to try hyjack madoobe in Kismaayo.

Do you think a person with low self esteem like Fatmajo will not accomplish these acts when he extradited a former decorated 77 war veteran he put him in hand cuffs and sent him to Ethiopia as a sacrificial lamb.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 am

Ogadeen have been killing minorities in kismaayo since the omar jees era, 300 harti men in one day. they even have a place called lafaha harti.

the shifta militia of madoobe will be brought to justice, the killers of this man shall face the law. since madoobe took over dozens of harti men have been killed.
Saxib not as much as marexan have been kill8ng minorities in gedo.
You cleansed them from Bardheere,Celwaq,Bula Xaawo,Luuq ,Garbaharey etc.

Then Huraale turned Kismaayo into a Marexan village in 1998-05 there was hardley any non marexan left apart from ceyr militia.

In Madoobe admin every one has returned Kismaayo is not like Celwaaq or bula xaawo.

No mooriyaan every minority is happy in Kismaayo.

Failmajo plan to turn Kismaayo into Gaajobaharey has failed.

Marexan have been used to killing nabadoons in Gedo for decades so these acts are being carried by them.

I think the moment stop and serches are introduced in Gulwade alot of these thugs will be found.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 am

Then Huraale turned Kismaayo into a Marexan village in 1998-05 there was hardley any non marexan left apart from ceyr militia.

In Madoobe admin every one has returned Kismaayo is not like Celwaaq or bula xaawo.

Marexan have been used to killing nabadoons in Gedo for decades so these acts are being carried by them.

I think the moment stop and serches are introduced in Gulwade alot of these thugs will be found.
all these harti men that are killed where in the city when hiiraale was ruling it. it was your uncle madoobe that is killing them.

as for gedo, only mogadishu accepts more IDP's then Gedo. all those degaans you mentioned have always been marehan and will remain marehan.

the shifta madoobe will face justice soon sxb.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:53 am

To turn OGs against each other has failed, now it is plan B-using against Kablalax. Always we're step ahead of N&N as we failed them on Madoobe's innaguration event.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:06 am

all these harti men that are killed where in the city when hiiraale was ruling it. it was your uncle madoobe that is killing them.

as for gedo, only mogadishu accepts more IDP's then Gedo. all those degaans you mentioned have always been marehan and will remain marehan.

the shifta madoobe will face justice soon sxb.
Why would madoobe kill any nabadoon when he can simply kicked them out of Kismaayo on a one way flight ticket.

Madoobe is aguy that has outwitted Farmajo in every platform both domestic and international .do you think a guy with such prowess will resort killing nabadoons in his backyard.

Only caqli ikoyar will try kill nabadoons and blame it on Madoobe which ends in a big fail.

Let me tell you about your pathologial liar adheer

Such a person is one that can kill his mom to get sympathy from the public.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:11 am

Sarah Huckabee sanders at it again with the lies.

Madoobe controls to city, he killed this man and everyone knows it. People right now in kismaayo are protesting against madoobe for killing this man.

Mr sarah Huckabee Sanders there is no way you can spin this one.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:24 am

Madoobe controls to city, he killed this man and everyone knows it. People right now in kismaayo are protesting against madoobe for killing this man.

What about you bots?
Bagdad bobs?
Running like headless chicken trying to make unbeleivable lies.

Do you think Madoobe whi has outwitted your benaale uncle will resort to killing nabadoons in his city while he can kick them out within 24 hrs and no one can say shit to him.

Nexttime go make some beleivable lies.

Bunch of pathological liars.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:38 am

What about you bots?
Bagdad bobs?
Running like headless chicken trying to make unbeleivable lies.

Do you think Madoobe whi has outwitted your benaale uncle will resort to killing nabadoons in his city while he can kick them out within 24 hrs and no one can say shit to him.

Nexttime go make some beleivable lies.

Bunch of pathological liars.

mr huckabee, uhuru is proud of you

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:45 am

Murax, if have doubst about Farmaajo's plan to undermine Jubaland you're either deaf and blind or mentally unfit.

The Air embargo
dare i say more.
Facts paired with personal insinuations discredit the facts. For fairness let me start off with the facts you stated:

-Yes Janaan was arrested. Reason stated was for atrocities in Doolow, Gedo but I’ll concede to you that his affiliation with Madoobe was also a reason.

-Air Embargo was also a method used to put the squeeze on Madoobe. Personally myself, Voltage, Turbulence all said that it was a nonsensical move, especially since you couldn’t stop it anyway. Again agreed.

-Stoppage of Culusow, Shariif same as before with the embargo

-Propaganda against Jland. Now this is where you start to fall off the rails a little bit. The Gov stating their position on something which is not what you want to hear is not ‘Propaganda’ it is simply their position. Call their position BS or whatever you want but Propaganda is not the right word.

-Bribery of Xiddig and Seeraar. Now this is when you go straight Django on me. You have zero proof whether its bank statements, deposits, reputable somali news sites, corruption watch dogs, literally nothing except Somalinet produced fantasy. Myself when I first heard this I didn’t play the predictable ‘Must be Madoobe thing’ which is the battle rhythem on Somalinet which is blame the opposite clan. Like I said Somalia life is cheap, has no value, and you have no idea why anybody dies.

Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe Xiddig and Seeraar want their time in the sun, and feel that Madoobe’s turn is over? Kursi is a big deal, and people want it. As far as ‘why they support N&N’ ofcourse they will support it, enemy of your enemy is your friend! Why would N&N have to spend a penny bribing, when Xiddig/Seeraar could just throw their weight behind N&N for no other reason then to put the squeeze on Madoobe. They simply had to pick a side for their interests, I don’t think its outright bribery. If it is, pls bring any legit source :lupe:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:20 am

The Air embargo
dare i say more.

-Bribery of Xiddig and Seeraar. Now this is when you go straight Django on me.
:damn: :russ:

its a thing now :mrgreen:

mr huckabee has ruined himself with the constant fake news.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.