Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahmed Madoobe's assassinations in Kismaayo continue.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ahmed Madoobe's assassinations in Kismaayo continue.

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:30 pm

You know I gave you the benefit of doubt a lot and have been nothing but respectful towards you even if we disagree politically, but very clearly that was foolish on my part. Look how this guy completely misrepresents what took place. Let me guess, you were in on erasing all my topics I bet. Not just my topics, but even individually erasing all my posts in the Jubbaland topics? Considering you are Guhaad's mouthpiece and he was one of those given access to the Thugonomics account to delete my topics, I definitely wouldn't put it past you to have known.

Also why are you obsessed with Smile? Smile cannot restore topics. That's an administrator's powers. The person who restored my topics/posts is a person who knows how Thugonomics account was used.
Smile keeps appearing and looks like her fingers are pressed towards banning someone.

She came in and pointed us all three me zidane,caytame are trolls and we always appear on such topocs.
What am I to say? Continu targetting us?

As for guhad it seems like one of you guys banned him.He is stopped contributing apparently.

Majority of marexan here are worse than guhad.So single him out because each yime I see you folks in packs evwn the admin jumps in.

I dont engage in censoring commenys or topics.
In the past my topics have been moved.

By the way Gedo section is not exclusively marexan so please dont try censoring topics.You also have been accused of deleting guhads topics.

If you can guarantee me that you can put a leash on your tolka then we can engage in civil debates.

Smile is the mod and I have the right to adk her if she was involved in any biased activities or else she can stand down as nod and I will pit her on ignore mode.

Also could you extend the same courtesy to OD.
None of this is relevant to anything I said regarding your unwarranted attack on me.

It seems that you love playing victim even when you are the clear aggressor.
He needs to renew his kipanda thats why hes working overtime in Nairobi desins of Islii :lol:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Murax, assasination in Somalia costs less than $1000 to give the blood-thirst killers equiped with "easily concealed" pistols. It needs neither an army nor huge budget. As we're aware all of other avenues that N&N used against Jubaland were exhausted, and this looks the last ditch attempt to create rift between kablalax.
Let us not kid ourself by saying "Farmaajo flew to Russia, how can he?" Are we that gullible?
The million dollar question is Who's the beneficiary of Jubaland collapsing, Madoobe or Farmaajo? The answer shall give you the culprit.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Interesting analysis.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:26 pm

You know I gave you the benefit of doubt a lot and have been nothing but respectful towards you even if we disagree politically, but very clearly that was foolish on my part. Look how this guy completely misrepresents what took place. Let me guess, you were in on erasing all my topics I bet. Not just my topics, but even individually erasing all my posts in the Jubbaland topics? Considering you are Guhaad's mouthpiece and he was one of those given access to the Thugonomics account to delete my topics, I definitely wouldn't put it past you to have known.

Also why are you obsessed with Smile? Smile cannot restore topics. That's an administrator's powers. The person who restored my topics/posts is a person who knows how Thugonomics account was used.
Smile keeps appearing and looks like her fingers are pressed towards banning someone.

She came in and pointed us all three me zidane,caytame are trolls and we always appear on such topocs.
What am I to say? Continu targetting us?

As for guhad it seems like one of you guys banned him.He is stopped contributing apparently.

Majority of marexan here are worse than guhad.So single him out because each yime I see you folks in packs evwn the admin jumps in.

I dont engage in censoring commenys or topics.
In the past my topics have been moved.

By the way Gedo section is not exclusively marexan so please dont try censoring topics.You also have been accused of deleting guhads topics.

If you can guarantee me that you can put a leash on your tolka then we can engage in civil debates.

Smile is the mod and I have the right to adk her if she was involved in any biased activities or else she can stand down as nod and I will pit her on ignore mode.

Also could you extend the same courtesy to OD.
None of this is relevant to anything I said regarding your unwarranted attack on me.

It seems that you love playing victim even when you are the clear aggressor.
Saxib I javent cursed you in anyway.Nor have I called you names.

You posted a thread about your victory in gedo section.
About Guhad and the iidoor crew erasing your topics.

I had to ask smile if she. gave you her pass.Anyway I was just curious to know who moves threads that is it.
Seems like its not smile then who is it?

One frank question did you ban guhad?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:40 pm

Qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan as a reputation has become a double edged sword. It's good for warning enemies but bad for making peace.

I say that because in diplomacy, it's easier to reach a compromise with an enemy who doesn't fear you. If they fear you, they will be insecure about any hard decision that has to be made becaue of the possibility it makes them look weak.

Similarly nimankaan ilma adeeradeen ah, I have observed generally that Ogaden in Jubbaland come from a position of fear with regards to Marehan. As a side not, it has made me personally critique the actions of Marehan that led to this and accept "godob" baa laga galay Ogaadeen.

As for the reputation I talked about above, it has expanded beyond Somali knowledge.

1. This was the British over a 100 years ago before the border between Ethiopia and British East Africa Protectorate (which Jubaland was part of) was even set.

The British said the Garre and Marehan were the most exposed to Ethiopia/Abbysinian interaction of the inhabitants of the British Protection as the two major clans on the fault zone.

The British felt they had to "protect" the Garre from the Ethiopian state because of what they describe as their relative weakness, but the British also felt they had to "protect" the Abbysinians from the Marehan because of what they describe as their strength and independence of spirit. The protectorate, in the context of Ethiopian interaction, basically felt responsible for defending the Garre and keeping Marehan "in check."

2. Another way qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan has expanded beyond Somalis is notice how the Kenyans speak of Marehan in Mandera District where Marehan are a small minority. This is not even about Jubbaland where Marehan are a majority.

In this description of Mandera District, the Kenyans labal Marehan the 5th clan. While acknowledging that the British actively banished all Marehan from Mandera District after Jubbaland was given to Italy (with a major reason for even giving Jubbaland being to get rid of Marehan), notice how well the Kenyans have come to understand qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan.

"Fearless", "death or glory", "militant"
5. The Marehan

Enter the realm of Marehan, considered the “fifth clan” and a fearless death or glory militant tribe. Their reputation precedes them, and what they lack in numbers is made up by their tigerish personas. The Marehan clan who are closely related to the Ogaden and Harti clans assisted the forces of Imam Ahmad Gure in the invasion and subsequent conquest of Abyssinian Empire in the 1534. In the 19th Century, they fought on the side of the Dervishes of Sayid Mohamed Hassan against the British Colonial Rule in Mandera. This earned the Marehan the wrath of the British who expelled them across to Somalia, and by 1945 banished all Marehans from Mandera District.

https://thisiskenya.home.blog/tag/the-m ... f-mandera/

At this point Marehan are a regional power that is a direct threat to Kenya. Imagine that! A Somali clan that is a threat to the national security of a neighboring country. The Kikuyus see us everywhere and are scared shitless of us!

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:30 am

Qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan as a reputation has become a double edged sword. It's good for warning enemies but bad for making peace.

I say that because in diplomacy, it's easier to reach a compromise with an enemy who doesn't fear you. If they fear you, they will be insecure about any hard decision that has to be made becaue of the possibility it makes them look weak.

Similarly nimankaan ilma adeeradeen ah, I have observed generally that Ogaden in Jubbaland come from a position of fear with regards to Marehan. As a side not, it has made me personally critique the actions of Marehan that led to this and accept "godob" baa laga galay Ogaadeen.

As for the reputation I talked about above, it has expanded beyond Somali knowledge.

1. This was the British over a 100 years ago before the border between Ethiopia and British East Africa Protectorate (which Jubaland was part of) was even set.

The British said the Garre and Marehan were the most exposed to Ethiopia/Abbysinian interaction of the inhabitants of the British Protection as the two major clans on the fault zone.

The British felt they had to "protect" the Garre from the Ethiopian state because of what they describe as their relative weakness, but the British also felt they had to "protect" the Abbysinians from the Marehan because of what they describe as their strength and independence of spirit. The protectorate, in the context of Ethiopian interaction, basically felt responsible for defending the Garre and keeping Marehan "in check."

2. Another way qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan has expanded beyond Somalis is notice how the Kenyans speak of Marehan in Mandera District where Marehan are a small minority. This is not even about Jubbaland where Marehan are a majority.

In this description of Mandera District, the Kenyans labal Marehan the 5th clan. While acknowledging that the British actively banished all Marehan from Mandera District after Jubbaland was given to Italy (with a major reason for even giving Jubbaland being to get rid of Marehan), notice how well the Kenyans have come to understand qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan.

5. The Marehan

Enter the realm of Marehan, considered the “fifth clan” and a fearless death or glory militant tribe. Their reputation precedes them, and what they lack in numbers is made up by their tigerish personas. The Marehan clan who are closely related to the Ogaden and Harti clans assisted the forces of Imam Ahmad Gure in the invasion and subsequent conquest of Abyssinian Empire in the 1534. In the 19th Century, they fought on the side of the Dervishes of Sayid Mohamed Hassan against the British Colonial Rule in Mandera. This earned the Marehan the wrath of the British who expelled them across to Somalia, and by 1945 banished all Marehans from Mandera District.

https://thisiskenya.home.blog/tag/the-m ... f-mandera/

At this point Marehan are a regional power that is a direct threat to Kenya. Imagine that! A Somali clan that is a threat to the national security of a neighboring country. The Kikuyus see us everywhere and are scared shitless of us!

Marexan are only regional power in snet.

Even if you contribute a million posts it wouldnt change the facts in Kismaayo.
It woyldnt change the facts that you sre adoon reer diini who is only lowedt social status of marexan.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Marexan are only regional power in snet.

Even if you contribute a million posts it wouldnt change the facts in Kismaayo.
It woyldnt change the facts that you sre adoon reer diini who is only lowedt social status of marexan.
Rather be a boon than than self serving gaalorac kab iyo lax

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.