Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahmed Madoobe's assassinations in Kismaayo continue.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nine
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Ahmed Madoobe's assassinations in Kismaayo continue.

Postby nine » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:27 am

Murax, if have doubst about Farmaajo's plan to undermine Jubaland you're either deaf and blind or mentally unfit.

The Air embargo
The arrest of Jubaland minister
The stoppage of former president
Endless Propaganda against Jubaland
Bribery of Xidig and Seeraar
dare i say more.
-Bribery of Xiddig and Seeraar. Now this is when you go straight Django on me.
:dead:

SadeSoulja

Postby SadeSoulja » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:35 am

how can President Farmajo be both a brutal tyrant and a powerless puppet at the same time? :lupe:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:44 am

Murax, if have doubst about Farmaajo's plan to undermine Jubaland you're either deaf and blind or mentally unfit.

The Air embargo
dare i say more.
-Bribery of Xiddig and Seeraar. Now this is when you go straight Django on me.
:dead:
Abu Qulle you want to deny facts that Xidig and Serar were not bribed with the tax payers money of xamar?

Look even the roads in Xamar are in this state all money goes to bots.
Jamal Osman (@JamalMOsman) Tweeted:
Majnuunka Farmaajo & Maafiyadiisu lacagtii umadda waxay ku dhammeeyeen cayayaanka Facebook-ga & fanaaniin fashilmay oo heeso u qaada - balse waddadaas muhiimka ah uma quudhaan shilin. https://t.co/3CiKSFiDvz

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:47 am

how can President Farmajo be both a brutal tyrant and a powerless puppet at the same time? :lupe:
Learnt it from Abo obviously.

When you are getting millions of dollars from Qatar and you want your authority to go beyond the bunkers aka Villa Somalia.

You woyld use Zakaria and Fahad Yassin to get connections to the under world its simple as that.

SadeSoulja

Postby SadeSoulja » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 am

you cagdheers have too much cuqdad, langaabnimo is ur trait

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:59 am

The Air embargo
dare i say more.
Facts paired with personal insinuations discredit the facts. For fairness let me start off with the facts you stated:

-Yes Janaan was arrested. Reason stated was for atrocities in Doolow, Gedo but I’ll concede to you that his affiliation with Madoobe was also a reason.

-Air Embargo was also a method used to put the squeeze on Madoobe. Personally myself, Voltage, Turbulence all said that it was a nonsensical move, especially since you couldn’t stop it anyway. Again agreed.

-Stoppage of Culusow, Shariif same as before with the embargo

-Propaganda against Jland. Now this is where you start to fall off the rails a little bit. The Gov stating their position on something which is not what you want to hear is not ‘Propaganda’ it is simply their position. Call their position BS or whatever you want but Propaganda is not the right word.

-Bribery of Xiddig and Seeraar. Now this is when you go straight Django on me. You have zero proof whether its bank statements, deposits, reputable somali news sites, corruption watch dogs, literally nothing except Somalinet produced fantasy. Myself when I first heard this I didn’t play the predictable ‘Must be Madoobe thing’ which is the battle rhythem on Somalinet which is blame the opposite clan. Like I said Somalia life is cheap, has no value, and you have no idea why anybody dies.

Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe Xiddig and Seeraar want their time in the sun, and feel that Madoobe’s turn is over? Kursi is a big deal, and people want it. As far as ‘why they support N&N’ ofcourse they will support it, enemy of your enemy is your friend! Why would N&N have to spend a penny bribing, when Xiddig/Seeraar could just throw their weight behind N&N for no other reason then to put the squeeze on Madoobe. They simply had to pick a side for their interests, I don’t think its outright bribery. If it is, pls bring any legit source :lupe:
Marax as they say fiqi tolkisa kama janaa taago.

You are marexan and you have a marexan point of world view which is narrow.I remember when the mooriyaan Hiraale was in charge you used to support him like some kind og Messiah.You were never pro dawlad but pro marexan.You always follow marexan interest.

Serar and Xidig were bribed to cause insurrection in Kismaayo which never materialised because they are weak.

Even though they are the duqbilows in Kismaayo having been paid millions of dollars by Farmajo they are very weak and seems Farmajo is rolling in the carpet crying for his lost millions.

Why would Madoobe kill a nabadoon who he simply can arrest and expel them from kismaayo within an hour.

Madoobe is the same guy who outsmarted Farmajo in both the IC venue and domestically he has exposed Farmajo witgout the need to kill or bribe anyone.
So why would someone who is this smart resort to killings? Do you think Madoobe thinks like Huraale?

Eng Yarissow was killed in such circumstances in Xamar and lot of assasinations have happened in Xanar of people who were in opposition to Nabar iyo Naxdin.letest is a commander if gotgor who was killed in the compounds of minister interior.
This killings are a hallmark of Nabar iyo Naxdin.They have been doing this for years.

When you have Zakaria the former head of Gedo Amniyat as head of NISA it doesnt take rocket science to figure out what N&N is capable of.
Especially killing unarmed protestors in Baidoa.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:01 am

you cagdheers have too much cuqdad, langaabnimo is ur trait
Iare you describing yourself?
Do you see Ogaden focusing on Dusamareeb or Gaajobaharey?

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:58 am

Murax, without blogs and blogs of nonsense, we all know, the man Farmaajo, who, in front of the Somali people and the world tried every trick of the book to destabilise Jubaland and failed miserably wouldn't take time to do a single assasination mission.
As for Seeraar and Xidig they're family, and i know personnally what was going behind the scenes as relative of mine had that pie in his finger (x &S camp).
It wouldn't take a day Madoobe to raid their house and arrest them but that's the trap N&N set, and no one is going to fall for that.
As for now, it is another Kablalax trap.
When shall you accept defeat?
years and years of:
meaningless threat
countless threads of misinformation
Fake nationalism
Yet Madoobe is getting taller and Farmaajo always leaves his tail between his legs. Stop this madness Mooge isn't cut for this "dog eating dog" world. :lol:

Mind you, Abiye's mission in Somalia is now hampered by the nobel peace price, any mistake he makes would be accounted for. Check mate!
Last edited by zidane88 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:01 am

AUN Nabadoonka this is the 3rd traditional Harti elder killed in kismayo in the span of 3 months. Seems like Madoobe has turned on his former allies. I guess theres no more prominent marehans to kill so now its MJs turn!

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:10 am

AUN Nabadoonka this is the 3rd traditional Harti elder killed in kismayo in the span of 3 months. Seems like Madoobe has turned on his former allies. I guess theres no more prominent marehans to kill so now its MJs turn!
How many people did you kill when you were AS?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:32 am

Django,

First of all we are in different eras. To put it in historical context Barre Hiiraale was respected by Reer Gedo because

A) He was part of the Marexaan Army that kicked USC out of Gedo

B) He did not take part in or take sides in the SNF Vs Itixaad wars that devastated Gedo, and made some folks like Cumar Xaaji Massale despised by Reer Gedo.

C) He liberated Marexaans who were being persecuted by Morgan.

All that in perspective you’re damn right during the dog eat dog Warlord era where every clan had to survive for themselves I thought he was absolutely essential for Marexaan. Today 2019, I would not advocate for his return to politics as Somalia needs to enter a completely different phase from dagaalka sokeeye.

As for you always casting aspersions on me for posts I made in 2009, I can bring posts from you 2007 where you were supporting your Adeer, Koojar, Afgaduud in wars against Sade in Kismaayo, yet I don’t hold that against you, or use that to disqualify what you say. We are HUMAN WE EVOLVE and times evolve. Ragg iska dhig and stop bringing up the past and being emotional sida dumarka.

Last point when did I say this was ever Madoobe? There you go again seeing red whenever you see a Marexaan posting. I said I didn’t think it was Madoobe who killed the Nabadoon and I agree why would he? The last thing in the world Madoobe would want is for it to be said he is a murderer when he is vying for legitimacy.

Caytame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caytame » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 am

Ogadeen have been killing minorities in kismaayo since the omar jees era, 300 harti men in one day. they even have a place called lafaha harti.

the shifta militia of madoobe will be brought to justice, the killers of this man shall face the law. since madoobe took over dozens of harti men have been killed.
lafao mareehaan baa xiga. :D

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:43 am

Django,

First of all we are in different eras. To put it in historical context Barre Hiiraale was respected by Reer Gedo because

A) He was part of the Marexaan Army that kicked USC out of Gedo

B) He did not take part in or take sides in the SNF Vs Itixaad wars that devastated Gedo, and made some folks like Cumar Xaaji Massale despised by Reer Gedo.

C) He liberated Marexaans who were being persecuted by Morgan.

All that in perspective you’re damn right during the dog eat dog Warlord era where every clan had to survive for themselves I thought he was absolutely essential for Marexaan. Today 2019, I would not advocate for his return to politics as Somalia needs to enter a completely different phase from dagaalka sokeeye.

As for you always casting aspersions on me for posts I made in 2009, I can bring posts from you 2007 where you were supporting your Adeer, Koojar, Afgaduud in wars against Sade in Kismaayo, yet I don’t hold that against you, or use that to disqualify what you say. We are HUMAN WE EVOLVE and times evolve. Ragg iska dhig and stop bringing up the past and being emotional sida dumarka.

Last point when did I say this was ever Madoobe? There you go again seeing red whenever you see a Marexaan posting. I said I didn’t think it was Madoobe who killed the Nabadoon and I agree why would he? The last thing in the world Madoobe would want is for it to be said he is a murderer when he is vying for legitimacy.
We are not in different eras 98 till today and its not a generation over.
After a generation you might have an excuse.

I have always supported my filks in my region.
I never supported Kojar because I was anit Ethiopian anti Abdilahi yussuf back then.

Kojar had no men most of them were deafted by force when Ogaden refuse to recruit for Ethiopians in Kismaayo.

When Ethiopians left Kismaayo Kojar was just an extention of AY most of his soilders were taken by AY to fight in Xamar.The few left were just mere 100.
Marexan were pro Ethiopians during that time Hiraale had come from Garbaharey with Ethiopians.

Secondly dont beat about the bush you dont want me in Kismaayo but I tell you I will be there for a very long time whether you like it or not.

Marexan on Social medua s well as Snet have been taking about how Farmajo will vapture Kismaayo for them and how rhey will masscre Ogaden and displace them from Juboyinka.Well You did that in Gedo using MSB and Hiraale so when a serial killer tells you he is looking for big foot then I will not hide my feet in the sand.

Madoobe has been the most compromising leader for Marexan in JL and Kismaayo.Infact he has used most of his energy sidelining his friends like Serar to extend an olive branch to Marexan.

I think I understand marexan more than Madoobe does.
I think Like Marexan.The moment you start thinking like marexan that is the period that marexan will either come to the table or flee.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:49 am

My personal opinion is none of us know who killed this man. It may be Madoobe, it may be those against Madoobe, it may even be Shabaab. None of us know and because of that reason there is no justification to point the finger at anyone. There is simply no evidence for doing so otherwise it just desecrates the search for justice owed to this man and the others before him including the Gaaljecel Sultan if we use their deaths for tribal score keeping.

Although I have no evidence to point the finger at anybody, I think there is something odd about Seeraar becoming opposed to Madoobe and all of a sudden these high profile assasinations taking place.

Marehan effectively lost control of the city 5 years ago. Upon agreement between Hassan Sheekh gov, IGAD, Madoobe, and Barre Hiiraale the last of the armed Marehan boys were removed from Goobweyn and they were drafted into the Somali army in Gedo. They are now part of the army companies stationed in Baardheere with plans to move toward Buaale.

Kismaayo was relatively settled during those 5 years.

After Madoobe, Seeraar is the next most powerful guy in Kismaayo. Part of the reason why Seeraar and Xiddig could even stage a different election and inauguration was precisely because Seeraar's militia could secure their safety.

I just find it incredibly odd and very convenient that all all of a sudden these assassination of third parties are taking place after the one group in control of the city (Ras Kamboni) broke up in to two camps.

I guess what I am saying is someone is trying to embarrass Madoobe and his ability to be in control of Kismaayo and if it was Marehan they had 5 years to do so. The timeline presents an odd pattern when you realize when these assassinations started and what preceeded right before it (Seeraar and Madoobe falling out).

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:11 am

Murax, without blogs and blogs of nonsense, we all know, the man Farmaajo, who, in front of the Somali people and the world tried every trick of the book to destabilise Jubaland and failed miserably wouldn't take time to do a single assasination mission.
As for Seeraar and Xidig they're family, and i know personnally what was going behind the scenes as relative of mine had that pie in his finger (x &S camp).
It wouldn't take a day Madoobe to raid their house and arrest them but that's the trap N&N set, and no one is going to fall for that.
As for now, it is another Kablalax trap.
When shall you accept defeat?
years and years of:
meaningless threat
countless threads of misinformation
Fake nationalism
Yet Madoobe is getting taller and Farmaajo always leaves his tail between his legs. Stop this madness Mooge isn't cut for this "dog eating dog" world. :lol:

Mind you, Abiye's mission in Somalia is now hampered by the nobel peace price, any mistake he makes would be accounted for. Check mate!

Alhamdulilah for at least recognizing the obvious. Farmaajo is on the way to Russia, severely doubt be picked up a burner phone on the plane asking ‘ninka mala dilay?!’

So basically you are saying you have ‘Xog’ that X/S took money from N&N? With all due respect bro, if you put yourself in my shoes you could see why I’d be skeptical taking that as fact.

As for the rest listen, Marexaan ruled Kismaayo for 11 years, also not counting the early years of Morgan where Marexaan dominated, not including the mayor Cascaseey under MSB AUN. Believe me if I felt a clan member of mine ruling a 5th world city was going to dramatically change the fortuned of my clan I’d care more about them ruling it. I know from first hand experience it won’t, so I don’t care. If anything I actually support a Ogadeen leader of Jubbaland that can work with N&N. Jubbaland, and Kismaayo in particular needs MAJOR commercial l, infrastructure investment that can only really come through FGS procured grants for Somalia. Charcoal bullshyt is not going to work.

Last but not least you guys need to stop personalizing this so much and please be macquul. To say that Farmaajo has it out for Ogadeen because of the approach he has taken to Kismaayo is stupid. Using your logic Farmaajo hates HG, Xawaadle, D&M, dammit I guess he hates everyone. Infact if he did not take this approach to Kismaayo the narrative would have been amongst Somalis ‘Dawlad Darood looking after Darood. Madoobe was able to resist ofcourse as he has external support the other regional heads don’t have.

Now if you’re argument is Farmaajo just too overbearing period on all the regional states, thats a different discussion at least a reasonable discussion to have. To personalize this though as Farmaajo is a 21st Century warlord trying to hand Kismaayo to Marexaan again, is Django logic. Infact all the candidates N&N are pushing are Ogadeen candidates. I know you’re thinking ‘But oh wait, Farmaajo is Marexaan but a N&N backed candidate is a Marexaan ruling over Kismaayo by proxy from Mogadishu’. But he’s the damn President you can say the same other places!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.