Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Postby Nomand » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:47 pm

take look at that pic, within the next 1.5 years all of them will become irrelevant, it seems Dani will be first to go he will be impeached.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:40 pm

5 soldiers are dead, its unfortunate though, the fatboy Denii thought Nabad iyo Nolol would not punish him for his efforts to aide traitor Madoobe,Xildhibaan Cawil and Speaker Dhoodhoobe have done an excellent job putting pressure on him.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:40 pm

Dhoobe is done. 44 mps signed a motion against him.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Dhoobe is done. 44 mps signed a motion against him.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:08 pm

miskiin dhoobo qareey karideen wallahi bari aa la tuuraa

N&N uu kula heshiiyay inuu qabto motion hadii dani laga keeno asagaa ku baxay :pac:

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=397234

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 am

Deni is weak, I believe the FGS and the US are in cahoots with the mj Boqor burhan to install diyano who is willing to side with the FGS. This plan will be hard to implement without Dhoobo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:49 am

Deni is weak, I believe the FGS and the US are in cahoots with the mj Boqor burhan to install diyano who is willing to side with the FGS. This plan will be hard to implement without Dhoobo.

đź’Ż

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:20 am

Deni Zinzibari walle Puntland Burburkeedu waada

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:56 am

I thought the reer puntland were civilized . That killing was very unnecessary. Shame on them. I Iike political dramas especially parliament fights. But shooting and killing peaple for real is a major turn off for me. Ahun dadka dhintay.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:13 am

These mareexans are funny even if a donkey fks zebra they gonna say we are involved what happened between the two . Nabar iyo naxdin is nothing in puntland , you are as foreign for the MJs as your your amisom protectors. Kkkkkkkkk

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:56 am

That was unfortunate, in Garoowe of all places.

SadeSoulja

Postby SadeSoulja » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:34 am

the demise of "puntland" is great news for a revived somalia. lets return to the regions we had before 1991

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:50 am

the demise of "puntland" is great news for a revived somalia. lets return to the regions we had before 1991
I have no idea why this troll hasn't been banned.

As for this topic, wallahi waan ka naxay. Puntland has been the one shining beacon in the former Somalia (excluding Somaliland since I recognize their independence of the Hargeisa-Burco-Berbera triangle ).

Regardless of what you have to say about the northeast, they have been example to all other Somalis about region decision making, peace, security, and compromise. 20 years after Puntland's founding that a street clash occurs now, and in front of the State parliament, is extremely disheartening.

The rest of Somalia is trying to get out of quagmire, it cannot be allowed for Puntland to even momentarily risk a set back.

Remember there are things that become PRECEDENTS. This is the time when Puntland is supposed to be setting precedents about how to peacefully overcome intractible local politics.

SadeSoulja

Postby SadeSoulja » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:47 am

who you calling a troll, what has possessed you to get triggered when i call out the kablalax stealth-secessionists yaa voltage? be like saddam and grandpakhalif and stop being in awe to darodnimo

can anyone please tell me how the existence of breakaway fiefdoms like "puntland" etc can continue if somalia is to become a unified, viable and functioning nation-state?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.