Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FatheroftheCamel

Re: BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:13 pm

The nabad iyo nolo crew are going hard on the punanis today .

:dead:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Galmudug and PL and have the same clan structure. Galmudug is all about GLK, Cadaado and dhuusamareeb wich are HG towns but they lack the clan reference and isimo or guurti that MJ have that why theu cant unite against a foreign threat like the SFG

there r 4 capitals in PL; GLK the military capital, Bosaso the economic capital, qardho the tribal capital the seat of the recenly invented boqorka darod and garowe the political capital all of them r mj towns therefore, when the smaller clans try to trespass to their areas they all become one.

i heard that in PL if you want teo get support you have to act more than the mj themselves in mjteenimo like cameey who used to say crazy stuff against Xamar but if you try to act pro Farmaajo out of Daroodnimo waa kuu dhamaatey and this is what happened to dhoobo. they gonna pick a warsangali guy from subclan called bah mj.
Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:36 pm

You give them too much power bro as if Kenya takes orders from Garowe. The truth is Kenya is heavily dependent on tourism and messing with that is an existential threat to them. The reason we quickly forget the constant Shabaab attacks, kidnappings and bombings from Lamu and Malindi to Mombasa is because Kenya's incursion has largely succeeded in creating the buffer they originally desired.

Ahmed Madoobe just happened to be lucky and hitched along for the ride.

In fact I actually think it is because of the level of success that convinced Kenya it needed a puppet state between Somalia and herself.
I agree. But at what expense? The bombing and marginalization of our clan? To be divided and have cousins not traveling to their villages due to the political divisions of Puntland by supporting their proxy Madobe? To be at the mercy of KDF strikes on our ppl, land, livestocks? To be denied our rightful place in our state? Who keeps supporting Madobe to spite us? Farmaajo and his wasiirs who are PL natives begged Deni to not go to the puppet state of JL but he choose to go to spite us! He laughed while Farmaajo and our sovereignity was insulted! I have MJ blood flowing in me from multiple generations. But I consider them our number #1 enemy. More than Hawiye or Isaaq. Sorry that's how I feel. I don't care for Daroodnimo. I only care about Sadeism.
You are a wise man unlike the emotional Voltage. These people have shown nothing but hatred towards Beesha Barakaysan, it just goes to show how mature in your thinking you are Saddam.

Dont ever fall into "Darodism" trap for it is a lie whispered by the venomous cobras who slither around Garowe
I'm all for a MJ MX alliance. I don't hate them. We could compliment each other's weakness. But I don't fuck with their superority complex and faan. It's a turn off

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Galmudug and PL and have the same clan structure. Galmudug is all about GLK, Cadaado and dhuusamareeb wich are HG towns but they lack the clan reference and isimo or guurti that MJ have that why theu cant unite against a foreign threat like the SFG

there r 4 capitals in PL; GLK the military capital, Bosaso the economic capital, qardho the tribal capital the seat of the recenly invented boqorka darod and garowe the political capital all of them r mj towns therefore, when the smaller clans try to trespass to their areas they all become one.

i heard that in PL if you want teo get support you have to act more than the mj themselves in mjteenimo like cameey who used to say crazy stuff against Xamar but if you try to act pro Farmaajo out of Daroodnimo waa kuu dhamaatey and this is what happened to dhoobo. they gonna pick a warsangali guy from subclan called bah mj.
Don’t include us in your propaganda, Cameey was pro somalia.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 pm

You are a wise man unlike the emotional Voltage. These people have shown nothing but hatred towards Beesha Barakaysan, it just goes to show how mature in your thinking you are Saddam.

Dont ever fall into "Darodism" trap for it is a lie whispered by the venomous cobras who slither around Garowe
The thing is Grandpa who is really emotional between you and I.

Whereas you let pointless children make you bitter and emotional (from Somalispot as I have been able to glean), I am actually very logical towards them.

Majeerteen are the LAST people I would call on if I was sitting on the fork of a road and needed help. They are as much political enemies of mine as Hawiye, maybe even more since Hawiye and I have to be brought to together for common interest as unrelated tribes while Majerteen have a million ways of getting at us.

But the thing is I am not at the fork of a road. Marehan has never asked them for help. Marehan does not plan to ask them for help.

Your dabeecad bugs me personally because it's like a little magan who was tossed out.

Have you ever been magan to Majeerteen?

Marehan has never, no?

Alright them stop being LITERALLY emotional and move on.

I have no problems with highlighting their positive points because I am not insecure about them. Sure they are niman Darood ah, but they are not our political friends and Marehan would rather work with Hawiye since I know we trust Majerten even less. I am not confused about our relationship, there is no love lost.

Because of that, I am able to be honest and point out their strengths.

You can't because you're insecure which is a very un-Marehan trait.

GAAL DIL GARTIISANA SII might as well have been formed for Marehan.

Majeerteen dalkoodi way dhisteeen. Hate it or love. It's Marehan and Habar Gidit who haven't. As someone who likes to find redeeming qualities about people, that's a redeeming quality about Majeerteen I will always praise and use as inspiration to Marehan.

Insecure about what? A glorified three towned desert state? Magan? Subhanallah! Alle magan igama dhigo dabayaco aduunyo gadoon! Majeerteen waa naag, sidii naag oo kale ayan la ficiltamaa. Sspot has nothing to do with it. I have always been consistent in my contempt for them, you still believe in the myth of Darodism, abaal laawe, balan ka bax, ku takrifal xeerka, kufsi iyo faan hadaad doonaysid innagu dooni mayno, orod meelahas la shirtaag nasab Marehan dhag jalaq ku siin ma.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Don’t include us in your propaganda, Cameey was pro somalia.
I did not mention dhulbahante i mentioned cameey as example of who can work in Garoowe. he was soooooo anti Xamar "not pro somaliwayn"

even when gaas accepts something he was like mayeeleyno ma aqbaleeyno kkkk

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/goobjoog ... caa/%3famp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/goobjoog ... yso/%3famp

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:30 pm

Voltage is proMJ while the rest of his kin are wary of them.
The wise MX remember that MJ are the ones who sowed the seeds that overthrew their kacaan. The MJ were quick to sign a peace deal with Caydiid but not advocate for the MX to get their land back. Madoobe is being sustained by the same MJ.

Like Murax said MX have more to gain with Hawiye than the failed Daroodismo

Deni should not be a softie like Xaaf and crush all dissent.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:41 pm

The wise MX remember that MJ are the ones who sowed the seeds that overthrew their kacaan. The MJ were quick to sign a peace deal with Caydiid but not advocate for the MX to get their land back. Madoobe is being sustained by the same MJ.

This. This is why his statement made no sense if we’re strictly speaking qabiil. Now for me Murax, I believe Somalia would be a 100x better place if people judged every person individually, F your clan, F my clan. In Somalia people think like that. Its just the establishment warlord, swamp, that still use qabiil and the cuqdad lowyaal diasboora.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:46 pm

Sanbuux, Ayaanle iyo Cabsiiyo , and My clan have very good relations. Thats about all the Hawiye I trust, its you Sacad and Saleebaan that are anti Marehan in the HG camp.

:D we know a underground swindler when we see one Reer Hilowle boy.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

URe: BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:13 pm

Stfu AbdiHutu..kabax darood afaarhooda. The average mx is a daroodista...eff off you cuqdad ridden moryan..you suppport hawiyenimo and hag interest markaasa waxa rabtaa darood ina kala saartit :roll: Check your hypocrisy nigga

Murax is biladhiig and Grandpa has issues.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: URe: BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Stfu AbdiHutu..kabax darood afaarhooda. The average mx is a daroodista...eff off you cuqdad ridden moryan..you suppport hawiyenimo and hag interest markaasa waxa rabtaa darood ina kala saartit :roll: Check your hypocrisy nigga

Afkaga caano lagu shuub huuno, raxanweyne, hawiye, isaaq and cuqdad filled langaaabs have a pact against darodism because we are too dominant, these billadhiig idiots don't remember that, they made up the defunct irir samaale to spite us out of hatred for our lineage, the darood boogeyman is well and alive in their minds kkkk. viva Mareexaan viva majeerteen, viva ogaden, viva dhulbahante, viva leelkase, viva awrtable viva warsangeli viva Facaye, viva awrtable, viva gerikoombe, viva dhishishe iyo inta kale

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: URe: BREAKING: Pres. Deni INVADES PL parliament as the feud btw Pres. Deni & Speaker Dhoobo HEATS UP!!

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:13 pm

Afkaga caano lagu shuub huuno, raxanweyne, hawiye, isaaq and cuqdad filled langaaabs have a pact against darodism because we are too dominant, these billadhiig idiots don't remember that, they made up the defunct irir samaale to spite us out of hatred for our lineage, the darood boogeyman is well and alive in their minds kkkk. viva Mareexaan viva majeerteen, viva ogaden, viva dhulbahante, viva leelkase, viva awrtable viva warsangeli viva Facaye, viva awrtable, viva gerikoombe, viva dhishishe iyo inta kale
Yass !
Noolow huno

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:41 pm

^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:00 pm

the only people i care about within harti is warsangali and dhulbahante, as for MJ i would not even help them if all of hawiye and isaaq attacked them. they are our number 1 enemy and always will be.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 pm

^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wachu laughing at ?
Defend your people nigga

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.