Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uganda and Amisom begged to Stop Xamar uprising

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Uganda and Amisom begged to Stop Xamar uprising

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Murax

HSM and Sheik Sharif are politicians. What’s new is that unlike other former Presidents they have been publicly humiliated and their political movements have been constrained. Farmaajo and his government have been making them heroes and promoting them by constantly oppressing their political freedoms.

I am far from being a fan of HSM and SS but when your uncle starts to limit their right to travel domestically and issuing threats to hotels to avoid hosting their events, I become sympathetic to them.

Voltage

I am trying to save your uncle from his follies while your Guulwade types keep egging him on.

He is poking a lion and is helping promote HSM and SS. I know Abgaal better than you and believe them to be a peaceful people. Yet Farmaajo thinks he can humiliate their prominent politicians and can get away with it. People have limits and when pushed they react in unexpected ways

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:10 pm

:lol: :lol: this topic hurduu u diiday the guests pack waxaan idinkugu bishaareeynayaa in your N&N is dhiibtey aduunkii waxay dhaheen JL garanay PL garanay nimankii aad martida u aheedeen hadaad ka hor imaateen meesha waxba idiinma yaalaan we cant risk Xamar. waxay taagan tahay in axmed madoobe jadwalka heshiiska lagu daro sida ay isku dhiibeen they r saying "ar maya bas ar mucaaradka xamar ha idhaafina"

kulanka madasha iyo farmaajo waxaa lagu qarinayaa faragalin toos ah oon sir aheen laakiin shariif ugandaa lagu cadumay kulanka ka hor oo dhici doona khamiista

i posted this thread at my breaktime around 1dii duhurnimo after i finished my work i ate and slept, woke up after two hours went to the mosque and shopping i came back now every one os talking about kulanka farmaajo iyo madasha who r still Xamar leaders

look 3 hours ago

im busy with my family.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Abdiwahab252,

Voltage, Sultan Order, myself and others have been on the record saying the travel restriction fiascos have actually been counterproductive. You’re basically just reviving politicians that were previously on life support or basically dead. No argument there.

All that said though the fact that after those admittedly unneeded provocations, Xamar shacab STILL don’t care speaks to the irrelevance of said politicians (HSM, Shariif), to the average citizen in Xamar. I acknowledged the first point about thrle travel restriction decisions but it is delusion for Sahal and others to not acknowledge this point.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:32 pm

To have an effective uprising it has to look organic and not being controlled by one person. If it turns out badly you don’t own it. If successful then you sit back until the the status quo leadership beg you to end it and then you ask for your pound of flesh.

Sharif comes out weak and now has emboldened Farmaajo and Co to continue their pressure campaign. They may go far as arresting him
Abgaal r not like HG they are organized go and try to mess with muuse suudi and wacbuudhan will come to you to your amisom bunker. messing with Sharif will be al qiyaamah al suqraa that is why amisom begged him and he accepted it on one condition wich is to stay low-key in their remaining year. read for ahmed fiqi how he saved Xamar from N&N mooryaans. this Farmaajo-Xamar leaders meeting is a pressure from his protectors. it ends their dreams its a secret road map oo laga dhigayo somali-somali heshiis.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Murax

Every politician has his own hardcore believers and supporters.

Xamar Shacab don’t really care for this government because they have bigger issues to worry about ability insecurity. The FG politics are a luxury that they can’t afford.

AS Is back in Mogadishu in a big way not seen since 2009 . They have essentially developed a parallel government that holds more influence than the FG

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:09 pm

This qabileste nuttcase actually thinks the man who was born and raised in xamar is a guest in his own city ..reer goboleed and their village caqli :lol: :down:

I will let the guys deal with you

Bye

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:34 pm

This qabileste nuttcase actually thinks the man who was born and raised in xamar is a guest in his own city ..reer goboleed and their village caqli :lol down:

I will let the guys deal with you

Bye
Ha u bixin :D

In general there is a Somali saying that applies in this case ceeb looma dhinto caayna looma dhaawacmo :up:

If Sahal can feel ceeb, he wouldn't show his face and if he was going to, at least wuu isku caqli celin lahaa and stop acting like a 16 year old girl on her period. I gaurantee you this guy has become bitter because of inconsequential internet arguments. That's the only thing motivating him now so even IF he insults your mother, just laugh and walk away. Ninka waa dhaawac :P

Sahal-

Doesn't Sh Sharif own a house in Uganda? So what if he goes there. What if he EVEN meets with Museveni? Because he has a house there and moved his family, doesn't that mean Museveni has influence over him? How do we even know it isn't the Somali GOV that asked Uganda to talk to him on their behalf considering Farmaajo met Museveni in Nairobi this week?

Anaga intaad noo caroon laheed sida dhoocil yar oo nacnac laga xaday, war ninyaho isku xishood. Xataa GAR baan kusiin lahayn if you admit you lied because you became emotional and the whole Xamar "Spring" was a figment if your imagination due to becoming insecure and angry from online discussions :lol:

P.s. There you go relying on social media posts, the same ones that caused you to predict "Xamar Spring." Alright sxb, kaas waan sugnay kana waan sugaynaa. Hadhow hanagu xanaaqin if we laugh again lol

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:09 pm

I honestly advise all the Mareexans leave Sahal alone with hos social media posts. Let him carry on with’Qiyaama Al Sughra’ ‘Zilzaal Culus’ and the keyboard booto. After this anagaaba ka gardaran honestly

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Tbh y'all got pack mentality. Murax, voltage, po, smile vs sahal. It's a dagaal shanshiyeed on a another level.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Tbh y'all got pack mentality. Murax, voltage, po, smile vs sahal. It's a dagaal shanshiyeed on a another level.
And if you beat them they ban you. :russ:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Brother, I don’t know about pac mentality because I’ve always had my own views. If I don’t agree with you or sahal or whomever I challenge them based on what I think. When I don’t agree with Sade crew I challenge them such as Jubbaland fiasco.

But you got to admit Sahal comes with the most topics about the government and he makes the most claims. Does he not want to get challenged? Should I say nothing just because another person from the Sade crew?

Seedyare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Seedyare » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Brother, I don’t know about pac mentality because I’ve always had my own views. If I don’t agree with you or sahal or whomever I challenge them based on what I think. When I don’t agree with Sade crew I challenge them such as Jubbaland fiasco.

But you got to admit Sahal comes with the most topics about the government and he makes the most claims. Does he not want to get challenged? Should I say nothing just because another person from the Sade crew?
What is your take on Jubaland fiasco?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:01 pm

im gonna take break bc of this pack sahalsahalsahalsahqlsahalsahal :pac:
first wrong they commit is that they think N&N is mx and Farmaajo is gedo governor damn and one of them says "isku xoshoo" damn farqayh igu dhageen :russ: Farmaajo is mx who stays in abgaal/hiraab town but that doesnt mwan im talking about his clan. im just telling the fact he has no shacbiyad in hiraab at all and he is the least to ha e "shacbiyad" in camar. xamar real leaders are sharif and hassan AMISOM who protects Farmaajo who helped al shabaab gain control in shabeelooyinla and xamar will not accept from him to mess with the town leaders. if im acknowledging abgaal/hiraab in a town where they are majority for them im attacking mx!

they saying where is your xamar spring when i already posted the invitation card.

corrupt N&N has no base in Xamar no popularity they failed in every where. UMG revealed how they paid 8,000 for each southwest mp to vote for lafta gareen. southwest fucked up for them.every thing no one is helping them on JL bc the world dont want another lafta gareen they wont accept in Galmudug. if they want the world to trust them they have to repeat southwest elections. they r failed govt politically, economically and mostly security wise.

im gonna take break from this pack..mark my words they r failed in everywhere in every state and their days in Xamar r numbered. i will back the dharbaaxo time hope they will be still around!

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Good bye don't let the door hit you on your way out. Si xun wax u sheeg sixir ka daran, go take your sixir somewhere else :holdup:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:01 am

Sxb, when you, BlueNWhite, RovingMadness, etc where setting him straight repeatedly what was that? This guy doesn't attack personalities or their policies, he attacks WHO they are. This isn't his first rodeo. Going back in forum history has really refreshed my history.

This guy was constantly attacking Abgaal for Xassan Sheekh (who was ironically also mooge amd maqane who slept all day and Farah Abdikhadir literally sat in Villa Somalia----the same EXACT thing he says about Farmaajo now). He never attacks Farmaajo's policies. It is always about Farmaajo is Marehan or DAROD. That's why even though he can't stand Kheyre and literally blamed him for everything, he will still try to engage in XIGSASHO of him against us even though it is WE who support the government and it is HIM who is the opposition. :?:

I never even addressed everything he used to say or ever had a clash with him UNTIL that time he wrote Farmaajo maxaa awalba laga sugayey WAXUU KA YIMID DAD DIMUQARADAYADA KASOO HORJEEDAY. It was only after that point I started to push back against his hate more routinely.

Even still, waaba isla yaabanahay how nice and courteous I was to this guy like he is some delicate dinner plate yet he has continued to subsist in attacking Farmaajo not through his personality but WHAT he is. Maxuu jsaga yahayna? Well I am not going to insult anybody or group, but I will say this is a public forum and I represent my own individual views and speak for no one else. The least I have done is give my opinion and laugh at his bitterness. I have not insulted him personally. Like I said above, I have actually been the opposite of unfair or uncivil. Beyond that I don't give a rat's ass how he views my responses to his sixir. Si xun wax u sheeg sixir ka daran.

Waxaaba jiga daran adigoo ABGAAL ah baa amaan iyo xushmad lagaa helaa who continues to stick to policy and issues you disagree with. He is not even Abgaal, he is not even Hiraab, he is not even Hawiye even if by circumstances he is politically aligned. WHAT is he to be constantly attacking Farmaajo for who he is? Waa mucjiso wallahi. FAR IYO MEEL BUGTAA IS OG
Last edited by Voltage on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.