Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gedo Mayors All In Xamar To Meet Government

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Gedo Mayors All In Xamar To Meet Government

Postby Django » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:34 pm

A Ogaden talking about nasab is mucjiso wallahi :lol: :lol:

Calling Reer Garaad, a clan that has more history and nasabnimo than all of Ogaden combined is amusing.

Reer Gedo ae conquerors and esnlavers. It's a unfortunate part of our history. We never add any clans. There are servile Booni clans that are under our protection in Jubbaland. Hence the British use of Boon as they were our magan and servants. Whilst Ogaden accepted Warday and Boon into in their lineage. Which was in JL and NFD especially. The Mohamed Zubeer picked up this practice in DDSi. Plus, you can't 8 million and be of pure Absame descent. We all know that and have the historical records to show it. MX for their size are nasab. We have traditions and guidelines against that. We kick out clans for less. Which we regret.
There comes another mix of borana iyo iilkoyar boon.
Warya tell me when did the borana reer xassan arrive in Gedo and later inter married with the ilkayar to bring a hybrid of wolverines.

No wonder your cousin Abye is helping you folks without problems.
I never went to Ethiopia or nor my ancestors from there recently. I'm Reer Gedood son. Half of my clan is in Ethiopia. Suffering from laandheerenimo. We took the southern half of Libaan for ourselves. MX is at least 2 million. That makes sense for a Somali clan of our caliber. But you 8 million? Not of all your are nasab. Especially the Kenyan Siju. You're all sheegatos.
Bullshit msb brought you borana reer xassan to Somalia.Gedo marexan used to be predominant Talxe.

You are not landeere because reer diini has the list of all the newly assimmilated groups reer xassan is 80% of that list that is why they are your shepards.

As for geesinimo 10 reer Xassan boons cannot tackle 1 wagardac.
As for Libaan diatrict it was Abdi iley that used to favour you againat garreh,degodia and Xawadle.We well know how your odeyal used to camp at his office over exploiting the Darood.card.

When Failmajo quits soon you will be asskissing Ogadens in charge of Kismaayo.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Why are you arguing with this guy? He is sick and hates Marehan cuqdad baa galay

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Why are you arguing with this guy? He is sick and hates Marehan cuqdad baa galay
Granpa terror your ilkoyar cousinsincluding you talk shit 24/7 about Ogaden tell me its not cuqdad.Focus on Garbaharey and cabduwaaq.

Then you have mustafa a half ogaden idiot that claims that Ogaden in somalia are Wardei yet he is reer garad oromo.

If you guys behave in a civilised way thwn you will be treated in the same way.

I have adopted the concept of think like marexan.I think every Somali person especially that neighbours marexan should.I dont know did you folks use shia doctrine of tuqiya.
You folks are so humble when amongst Ogaden but the moment you get opportunity you turn into pack of hyenas devouring the ally you had.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Granpa terror your ilkoyar cousinsincluding you talk shit 24/7 about Ogaden tell me its not cuqdad.Focus on Garbaharey and cabduwaaq.

Then you have mustafa a half ogaden idiot that claims that Ogaden in somalia are Wardei yet he is reer garad oromo.

If you guys behave in a civilised way thwn you will be treated in the same way.

I have adopted the concept of think like marexan.I think every Somali person especially that neighbours marexan should.I dont know did you folks use shia doctrine of tuqiya.
You folks are so humble when amongst Ogaden but the moment you get opportunity you turn into pack of hyenas devouring the ally you had.
:damn:

war kani waa mental, kuwa kale cayda la dhac.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Django, I don't want to interfere and add to the numbers you are already fighting, but I will reinforce the advice of stop talking about people's parents in personal manner. This is something I noticed and brought up to you a while back when I get between and defused tension between you and someone you thought was targeting you.

Again sxb, you consistently bring up people's parents. I would stop that. It's your call what you do, but that's my advice.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:35 pm

Django, I don't want to interfere and add to the numbers you are already fighting, but I will reinforce the advice of stop talking about people's parents in personal manner. This is something I noticed and brought up to you a while back when I get between and defused tension between you and someone you thought was targeting you.

Again sxb, you consistently bring up people's parents. I would stop that. It's your call what you do, but that's my advice.
Gartey voltage.
I tried making truce with mustafa then he started bringing up accusations that I called his moms clan midgan.
I told him to bring proof which I am still waiting.

War these young marexan turks are more of beybolat than Ertugrul. They probably are responsible for abusing duqbilow in one of the functions that happened in Minesotta. Cagdheer wa un cagdheer to them. I guess even if Omaar had attended the function he would have been refused entry by these rowdy qulle drugged mob.

Blackie is not synonymous with Ogaden. He is a brand within his own right.
But a lot of keyboard commandos here are roaming like headless chicken each time they hear about Madoobe being played.
War if Madoobe goes to Xamar treat him like iley but running around and celebrating with a zulu dance and chanring how you will go savage on Ogaden is very unwise.

I salute your brother PO and your dad.
Saxib PO wa nin dalad oo goob ah who respects both his reer adheer and abtie. He always wants to see peace.

But Mustafa my qotti friend has qerro genes he wants to pick up machette and chop any thing that resembles ogaden. I am afraid he sleeps with one eye close thinking that his ogaden hands(because he is half half) will want to strangle him in bed.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Gartey voltage.
I tried making truce with mustafa then he started bringing up accusations that I called his moms clan midgan.

War these young marexan turks are more of beybolat than Ertugrul. They probably are responsible for abusing duqbilow in one of the functions that happened in Minesotta. Cagdheer wa un cagdheer to them. I guess even if Omaar had attended the function he would have been refused entry by these rowdy qulle drugged mob.

But a lot of keyboard commandos here are roaming like headless chicken each time they hear about Madoobe being played.
War if Madoobe goes to Xamar treat him like iley but running around and celebrating with a zulu dance and chanring how you will go savage on Ogaden is very unwise.

Saxib PO wa nin dalad oo goob ah who respects both his reer adheer and abtie. He always wants to see peace.

But Mustafa my qotti friend has qerro genes he wants to pick up machette and chop any thing that resembles ogaden. I am afraid he sleeps with one eye close thinking that his ogaden hands(because he is half half) will want to strangle him in bed.
I have never insult my abtiyaal are pure Ogaden dhalad from Ethiopia, waa niman Galti ah oo geel leh lkn adigu reer Jooreey cuqdad ku raagtay baa tahay oo lo’da xaarkeeda cunaa. You even hate Ogaden Galti. Remember u insult my mom and her sub clan after I said Ogadenka Itoobiya daga are pure Darood like my abtiyaal and Mustaf Cagjeer balse kuwa Tana River iyo Qooqaani daga waa Warday. You got mad and said Cali Wanaag waa mid.. and Mustafe Cagjeer waa iidoor nigga you crazy

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:45 pm

ilaahay baa Warday ciilan kaadhigay ee reeraha waxba ha isku dhadhajin Daroodka

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:37 pm

Calling Reer Garaad, Borana . A clan that has more history and nasabnimo than all of Ogaden combined is amusing. Reer Garaad as the head of ADAL and MX conquered 3/4 of Ethiopia for the sake of Allah. This is recorded in numerous traditions and scholarly works.

Reer Gedo are conquerors and enslavers. It's a unfortunate part of our history. We never add any clans. There are servile Booni clans that are under our protection in Jubbaland. Hence the British use of Boon as they were our magan and servants. Whilst Ogaden accepted Warday and Boon into in their lineage. Which was in JL and NFD especially. The Mohamed Zubeer picked up this practice in DDSi. Plus, you can't be 8 million strong and be of pure Absame descent. We all know that and have the historical records to show it. MX for their size are nasab. We have traditions and guidelines against that. We kick out clans for less. Which we regret.
Aqli xumida wardey ayuu uyahay kani waa reer Jooreey xaarka lo’da cuna. This Jooreey nigga from Tana River is calling reer Garaad something he is lmaoo it is another way of saying “Garac intaadan garac dhihin ayuu garac Ku dhahaa”

Reer Garaad live east of Somali Galbeed and Diirhaaro areas in central Gedo. Reer Garaad are far away from non ethnic Somalis. The difference between my people and this nigga’s reer Jooreey people are his Jooreey people are Lo’leey who can’t speak proper af Soomaali, his people tend to be short with red eyes and Giirgiir accent and they lived around Tana River areas for probably thousands of years neighboring with Ormo and Maasai while my people - the superior reer Garaad are usually tall people, Salafis and merchants with pure Galti accent and lived Fadhigaraadle, Qorexeey into Lababaar and Shilaabo areas and borders of Mudug surrounded by other ethnic Somalis, although some have recently immigrant to Ceelcadde Gedo and Luuq. RG that have long history, xeer, horses and camels (geela Taraar leh). We produced the earliest culumo in Somalia including Imam Dhowayd, Sheikh Wabikalagoys, Sheikh Xasan M. Cali (Xasan Mareexaan), Sheikh adan sheikh abdullahi - the earliest Salafi sheikh in Somalia who taught thousands of Somalis the Quran.

Danjire C/salaam Macalin Aadan Aw Cali Garaad

I'm not trying to brag but I have never seen a reer Garaad family that doesn’t have a unique family history. It is hard to see a reer Garaad family that doesn’t have their name, Garaad, Weli, Amiir, Cilmi, Aw Cali, Fiqi etc. It shows our boqortooynimo and culumo. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself arguing with Jooreey from Tana River who was probably naked Ormo tribe 90 years ago blowing up a cow ass while my people were pushing Islam to the jaahileen and conquering as far as west Ximan and Harar 500 years ago 8-)

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:45 am

Gartey voltage.

I have never insult my abtiyaal are pure Ogaden dhalad from Ethiopia, waa niman Galti ah oo geel leh lkn adigu reer Jooreey cuqdad ku raagtay baa tahay oo lo’da xaarkeeda cunaa. You even hate Ogaden Galti. Remember u insult my mom and her sub clan after I said Ogadenka Itoobiya daga are pure Darood like my abtiyaal and Mustaf Cagjeer balse kuwa Tana River iyo Qooqaani daga waa Warday. You got mad and said Cali Wanaag waa mid.. and Mustafe Cagjeer waa iidoor nigga you crazy
Warya borana, do you think you can get a short cut to make juboyinka xalaal for ilkoyar?
Kulaha abtiyashey Ogaden Itobiya bey degan yihin. Literary Ogaden wa laaji oo itobiya bey deganyihin narrative.
Saxib I seen what you are doing.Here is where I stop your nonsense.Kulaha I have not insulted my Ogaden abtiyaal.

Majority of marexan if Gedo comprise of reer Xassan iyo Talxa who absorbed the bonta ilkoyar a very substantial amount .Ilkoyar were a hunters and gatherers group that lived in Gedo.Wardey are more nasab than them.No wardey claims Ogaden just like marexan who lived in the Ogaden country for centuries some no marexan was standalone clan in the ogaden the ones that lived in the Ogaden retained their somali identity and got protection feom Ogaden clan .

However majority of marexan clans vanished into the oromo wilderness and were asimilated into their pagan customs and rituals after being heavily absorbed so they practised wife sharing with the galla which eventually diluted and bastardised their nasab.Like your clan reer garaad only a few that can fill the bath tub were left unscathed.

It was due to oromo population explosion that the lost tribes have started to look for their roots.MSB didnt call gallas Somali Aabo for nothing.He knew his kins were lost in the wilderness.From 1969 and the peek of 1977 alot of them were given daqan celis and joined the mainstream marexan community.You on the other hand were born in Ethiopia and the only somali dhaqan you got was from your mother because after that it is very easy to be accommodated to the marexan mainstream as these days marexan have become strict on their assimmilation rules and regulations as they have alot of habar yacqub nad habar warsame ,ilkoyar etc the plate is full.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:26 am

Bullshit msb brought you borana reer xassan to Somalia.Gedo marexan used to be predominant Talxe.

You are not landeere because reer diini has the list of all the newly assimmilated groups reer xassan is 80% of that list that is why they are your shepards.

As for geesinimo 10 reer Xassan boons cannot tackle 1 wagardac.
As for Libaan diatrict it was Abdi iley that used to favour you againat garreh,degodia and Xawadle.We well know how your odeyal used to camp at his office over exploiting the Darood.card.

When Failmajo quits soon you will be asskissing Ogadens in charge of Kismaayo.
kkkk, is this what you learned in the slums of Eastleigh? reer xasan, reer taxle, reer diini are all the same sxb they are all Marehan.

as for you fake stories about liyu police, they did not care about clan they where moriyaan that killed anyone from isaaq to marehan and even ogadeen.

madoobe came to power in kismaayo in 2013 and it is 2019, from 2013 to 2017 marehan was not in villa somalia and madoobe was not in jilib.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Calling Reer Garaad, Borana . A clan that has more history and nasabnimo than all of Ogaden combined is amusing. Reer Garaad as the head of ADAL and MX conquered 3/4 of Ethiopia for the sake of Allah. This is recorded in numerous traditions and scholarly works.

Reer Gedo are conquerors and enslavers. It's a unfortunate part of our history. We never add any clans. There are servile Booni clans that are under our protection in Jubbaland. Hence the British use of Boon as they were our magan and servants. Whilst Ogaden accepted Warday and Boon into in their lineage. Which was in JL and NFD especially. The Mohamed Zubeer picked up this practice in DDSi. Plus, you can't be 8 million strong and be of pure Absame descent. We all know that and have the historical records to show it. MX for their size are nasab. We have traditions and guidelines against that. We kick out clans for less. Which we regret.
Aqli xumida wardey ayuu uyahay kani waa reer Jooreey xaarka lo’da cuna. This Jooreey nigga from Tana River is calling reer Garaad something he is lmaoo it is another way of saying “Garac intaadan garac dhihin ayuu garac Ku dhahaa”

Reer Garaad live east of Somali Galbeed and Diirhaaro areas in central Gedo. Reer Garaad are far away from non ethnic Somalis. The difference between my people and this nigga’s reer Jooreey people are his Jooreey people are Lo’leey who can’t speak proper af Soomaali, his people tend to be short with red eyes and Giirgiir accent and they lived around Tana River areas for probably thousands of years neighboring with Ormo and Maasai while my people - the superior reer Garaad are usually tall people, Salafis and merchants with pure Galti accent and lived Fadhigaraadle, Qorexeey into Lababaar and Shilaabo areas and borders of Mudug surrounded by other ethnic Somalis, although some have recently immigrant to Ceelcadde Gedo and Luuq. RG that have long history, xeer, horses and camels (geela Taraar leh). We produced the earliest culumo in Somalia including Imam Dhowayd, Sheikh Wabikalagoys, Sheikh Xasan M. Cali (Xasan Mareexaan), Sheikh adan sheikh abdullahi - the earliest Salafi sheikh in Somalia who taught thousands of Somalis the Quran.

Danjire C/salaam Macalin Aadan Aw Cali Garaad

I'm not trying to brag but I have never seen a reer Garaad family that doesn’t have a unique family history. It is hard to see a reer Garaad family that doesn’t have their name, Garaad, Weli, Amiir, Cilmi, Aw Cali, Fiqi etc. It shows our boqortooynimo and culumo. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself arguing with Jooreey from Tana River who was probably naked Ormo tribe 90 years ago blowing up a cow ass while my people were pushing Islam to the jaahileen and conquering as far as west Ximan and Harar 500 years ago 8-)
Ina adeer you have nothing to prove. Your legacy is written in the history books and still lives in the fear of the Xabashi highlanders against us Somalis.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Django is about to run away from his own shadow lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.