Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gedo Mayors All In Xamar To Meet Government

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Gedo Mayors All In Xamar To Meet Government

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Only Dollow ?
Saxib who are you trying to fool?
War they are in every major town in Ghetto all the way to Bardheere.

If there were no Ethiopian soilders most Marexan would be in Mandera or Ethiopia fleeing from AS.
If ethiopians are here to fight terrorists I welcome them atleast they are doing better job than KDF who still havent liberated Buale for you.
Then why was Farmajo using Anti Ethiopian rhetorics during his election campaign to win hearts and minds of somalis?
Why do you think Ar farmajo ii geya came from? Pretending to be patriotic while he was a sell out.
Ethiopians were stationed in gedo before Farmaajo.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:29 pm

If ethiopians are here to fight terrorists I welcome them atleast they are doing better job than KDF who still havent liberated Buale for you.
Then why was Farmajo using Anti Ethiopian rhetorics during his election campaign to win hearts and minds of somalis?
Why do you think Ar farmajo ii geya came from? Pretending to be patriotic while he was a sell out.
Ethiopians were stationed in gedo before Farmaajo.
Yes they were only a small group of AMISOM.But they have grown bigger and bigger the last 3 years Failmajo was in power.

Failmajo has failed in everything and no promise did he fulfil of any pledge he made during his election.XSM was way more xompitent than him.

somaliforums

Postby somaliforums » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Django = The slave who freed himself just to kill his abusive masters. The Irony of this guys name kills me every time I come to Somalinet. LOL

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:00 am

ma hadal waxaan ahayn bay hayaan kuwan horta? dad inkaar ku dhacday, iyagoo madaxwaynihii wadanka caawinaya bay hadan cabaad iyo hadal aan ficil wadan lasoo fariisanayaan goob walba. :lol:

war idinkoo aamusan cadkiina goosta awoogiin lagub ilkoyaray.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:00 am

But gedo is part of Konfur galbeed state of Ethiopia right.

Gedo has more Ethiopian soilders rhan any other region in Somalia.
Your Borana relatives are protecting from who?
Reer Jooreey boy, it seems you start calling me oromo since I start calling you reer Jooreey lmao that is kinda ironic because you are reer Jooreey from Tana River who can’t speak proper af-Soomaali and probably explains why you blow cow ass like your relatives in Tana River and Ijaara
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orma_people

Also, Gedo is the only region in southern and central Somalia that doesn’t have foreign troops. Ethiopian troops are in Bakool Sare which is under Koonfur Galbeed kkkkkkk
Ogadens in Joreey conquered Wardey lands.But reer Garad marexan were conquered by Oromos and assimilated into their pagan culture of sharing wives and drinking blood.

Kulaha the only region in Somalia without Foreign troops is Gedo.If thats the case Farmajo would have moved the capital of Somalia to Bardheere.Rather than live in Villa Wardhigley where all the roads are blocked and SYL is few meters away from the Villa.Why be guarded by AMISOM in Xamar while you have Gedo free of AS and foreign soilders?

Majority of reer Garaad lived in Fadhigaraadle and Shilaabo basically Ximan areas which is border of Mudug and into Qorexeey and up north to Sool. RG are far away from non Somali ethnic groups.

They clans that join Oromo are your cousins Maalinguur, Baalcad, Yabare and some Geri Koombe and other Somalis such as Karanle Hawiye and Dir. However there is sub clan of reer Garaad called Nasri Garaad that went far west during Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nuur times and majority of them live in Nogob and Faafan towns such as Dhangago, Dacawaale and Ceel Amiir and there few of them in Harar. Those in Harar are the lost ones who can’t speak Somali, we don’t even claim them.

And you right, Ogaden had Ormo slaves aka Warday but they became Ogaden sheegaad though so your one of those Warday that became Ogaden sheegaad. This is why you have so much cuqdad for another Darood clan because dhalad Ogaden are not obsessed with MX 24/7. Anigu I used to live in Garissa. I know the difference between Ogaden

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:37 am

Reer Jooreey boy, it seems you start calling me oromo since I start calling you reer Jooreey lmao that is kinda ironic because you are reer Jooreey from Tana River who can’t speak proper af-Soomaali and probably explains why you blow cow ass like your relatives in Tana River and Ijaara
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orma_people

Also, Gedo is the only region in southern and central Somalia that doesn’t have foreign troops. Ethiopian troops are in Bakool Sare which is under Koonfur Galbeed kkkkkkk
Ogadens in Joreey conquered Wardey lands.But reer Garad marexan were conquered by Oromos and assimilated into their pagan culture of sharing wives and drinking blood.

Kulaha the only region in Somalia without Foreign troops is Gedo.If thats the case Farmajo would have moved the capital of Somalia to Bardheere.Rather than live in Villa Wardhigley where all the roads are blocked and SYL is few meters away from the Villa.Why be guarded by AMISOM in Xamar while you have Gedo free of AS and foreign soilders?

Majority of reer Garaad lived in Fadhigaraadle and Shilaabo basically Ximan areas which is border of Mudug and into Qorexeey and up north to Sool. RG are far away from non Somali ethnic groups.

They clans that join Oromo are your cousins Maalinguur, Baalcad, Yabare and some Geri Koombe and other Somalis such as Karanle Hawiye and Dir. However there is sub clan of reer Garaad called Nasri Garaad that went far west during Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nuur times and majority of them live in Nogob and Faafan towns such as Dhangago, Dacawaale and Ceel Amiir and there few of them in Harar. Those in Harar are the lost ones who can’t speak Somali, we don’t even claim them.

And you right, Ogaden had Ormo slaves aka Warday but they became Ogaden sheegaad though so your one of those Warday that became Ogaden sheegaad. This is why you have so much cuqdad for another Darood clan because dhalad Ogaden are not obsessed with MX 24/7. Anigu I used to live in Garissa. I know the difference between Ogaden
No majority of reer garad are borana having been assimilated into their pagan cultural practicesYou lived in the lands that was conquered by gallasYou adopted pagan galla rituals and customs.Those that lived with Ogaden retained their nasab even though they were always filled with cuqdad because of langaabnimo.

Why do you think your dad married an Ogaden woman? Who is not bahgeri from Shilabo? But rather from Nogob area which borders gallas? It was to wash out the borana nijas in your dna.After centuries of wive sharing and drinking animal blood your dad thought it wise to have a son that has daqan but it turnwd out the son grew up filled with cuqdad.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:31 am

No majority of reer garad are borana having been assimilated into their pagan cultural practicesYou lived in the lands that was conquered by gallasYou adopted pagan galla rituals and customs.Those that lived with Ogaden retained their nasab even though they were always filled with cuqdad because of langaabnimo.

Why do you think your dad married an Ogaden woman? Who is not bahgeri from Shilabo? But rather from Nogob area which borders gallas? It was to wash out the borana nijas in your dna.After centuries of wive sharing and drinking animal blood your dad thought it wise to have a son that has daqan but it turnwd out the son grew up filled with cuqdad.
indha adeg iyo jaahilnimo baaad Snet la joogta !! inagumed aan caqli iyo xikmad laheyn baa tahay sagal dhila kudashay Wardey xaarka lo’da cuna jiray waase why do you always have to bring my parents into every discussion? Even in the private message you said to me that my abtiyaal Cali Wanaag waa midgan and not really Ogaden. You also said that Mustafe Cagjeer is iidoor lmaoo that is kinda ironic coming from you who is from Tana River. Adoo reer Jooreey ah oo xaarka lo’da cuno miyaa ka nasabsan Galti geel jire ah? Your people can’t even speak proper. Adeer afaaraha Daroodka faraha kala bax!! Stick to blowing a cow ass like typical Warday !!!

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:45 am

indha adeg iyo jaahilnimo baaad Snet la joogta !! inagumed aan caqli iyo xikmad laheyn baa tahay sagal dhila kudashay Wardey xaarka lo’da cuna jiray waase why do you always have to bring my parents into every discussion? Even in the private message you said to me that my abtiyaal Cali Wanaag waa midgan and not really Ogaden. You also said that Mustafe Cagjeer is iidoor lmaoo that is kinda ironic coming from you who is from Tana River. Adoo reer Jooreey ah oo xaarka lo’da cuno miyaa ka nasabsan Galti geel jire ah? Your people can’t even speak proper. Stick to blowing a cow ass like typical Warday !!! Adeer afaaraha Daroodka faraha kala bax
Warya boranyahow afsomaliga hoyadhis ka bartey, inagumed waxa ah adhiga iyo isirkaga oo abka ab oromo shiraayo ku abtirsada.

You know saddest thing is the pot calling the kettle black you are qotti reer garad lost tribe of Marexan who vanished into the galla wilderness.

Post me that PM that says I said Cali Wanag is midgan. As for Mustafa he is an iidoor sympathiser. Him and Iley are same shit different assholes.

But still they are better than MSB or Hiraale or Farmajo.

Ileen nin ka been badhan majiro. a non existant reer garaad who hardly live in Somalia or Somali region yet have the nerve to throw stones at others.
Reer Joorey are Ogadens conquered land from Wardey ormo, while reer Garad were conquered by Galla and assimilated into their pagan culture.Sharing wives, drinking animal blood etc.

You are a waste. You are not a resident of Jubaland or Somalia you are Borana Ethiopian.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:07 pm

indha adeg iyo jaahilnimo baaad Snet la joogta !! inagumed aan caqli iyo xikmad laheyn baa tahay sagal dhila kudashay Wardey xaarka lo’da cuna jiray waase why do you always have to bring my parents into every discussion? Even in the private message you said to me that my abtiyaal Cali Wanaag waa midgan and not really Ogaden. You also said that Mustafe Cagjeer is iidoor lmaoo that is kinda ironic coming from you who is from Tana River. Adoo reer Jooreey ah oo xaarka lo’da cuno miyaa ka nasabsan Galti geel jire ah? Your people can’t even speak proper. Stick to blowing a cow ass like typical Warday !!! Adeer afaaraha Daroodka faraha kala bax
Warya boranyahow afsomaliga hoyadhis ka bartey, inagumed waxa ah adhiga iyo isirkaga oo abka ab oromo shiraayo ku abtirsada.

You know saddest thing is the pot calling the kettle black you are qotti reer garad lost tribe of Marexan who vanished into the galla wilderness.

Post me that PM that says I said Cali Wanag is midgan. As for Mustafa he is an iidoor sympathiser. Him and Iley are same shit different assholes.

But still they are better than MSB or Hiraale or Farmajo.

Ileen nin ka been badhan majiro
. a non existant reer garaad who hardly live in Somalia or Somali region yet have the nerve to throw stones at others.
Reer Joorey are Ogadens conquered land from Wardey ormo, while reer Garad were conquered by Galla and assimilated into their pagan culture.Sharing wives, drinking animal blood etc.

You are a waste. You are not a resident of Jubaland or Somalia you are Borana Ethiopian.
Warday boy, you just proved my point :damn:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:09 pm

Bal waxaad qorty dib uraac lmao plz don’t claim Ogaden Adoo Warday ah :lol: Hora waxaa loo yiri “Garac intaadan garac dhihin ayuu garac Ku dhahaa”

Tana River :arrow:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:10 pm

A lot of ogadeen are warday oromo. It is well know that when the warday where kicked out of jubbaland some where enslaved those that where freed later assimilated into the ogadeen clan.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Bal waxaad qorty dib uraac lmao plz don’t claim Ogaden Adoo Warday ah :lol: Hora waxaa loo yiri “Garac intaadan garac dhihin ayuu garac Ku dhahaa”

Tana River :arrow:
Saxib you are borana claimming to be Marexan how pathetic is this we know most of Reer Garad were orominised and joined the pagan culture of wive sharing with their fellow galla hosts.That can never change the facts.
Claimming that the entire jubbaland Ogaden is Wardhey
When we know well what happened to them when they were expelled from the regions all the way across river tana.
One group reer jorey conquered land and the other group reer garad were absorbed by the conquering galla.
The Wardey today have somali culture and dont claim Ogaden.But the reer Garad majority are qotti having lost the somali identity apart from abtirsi yet they practise the galla rituals of wive sharing which makes it more complicated to know who is who as peers share wives.Mustafa can you guarantee many generations of wife sharing did not actually eradicate any roots of marexanimo.Your somali identity comes from your mother.
But what also we know is majority of Marexan Talxe and reer Xassan in Gedo absorbed Bonta hunters and gatherers aka ilkoyar that is why they are looked down upon.

Then we have habaryacqub and Habarwarsame midgans in the main marexan.

Maxa ka harey beesha marexan? A small clan with so much assimilated groups who have no daqan somali no wonder eating hyena meat in Kismaayo was ok for them.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:48 pm

A Ogaden talking about nasab is mucjiso wallahi :lol: :lol:

Calling Reer Garaad, Borana . A clan that has more history and nasabnimo than all of Ogaden combined is amusing. Reer Garaad as the head of ADAL and MX conquered 3/4 of Ethiopia for the sake of Allah. This is recorded in numerous traditions and scholarly works.

Reer Gedo are conquerors and enslavers. It's a unfortunate part of our history. We never add any clans. There are servile Booni clans that are under our protection in Jubbaland. Hence the British use of Boon as they were our magan and servants. Whilst Ogaden accepted Warday and Boon into in their lineage. Which was in JL and NFD especially. The Mohamed Zubeer picked up this practice in DDSi. Plus, you can't be 8 million strong and be of pure Absame descent. We all know that and have the historical records to show it. MX for their size are nasab. We have traditions and guidelines against that. We kick out clans for less. Which we regret.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Calling Reer Garaad, a clan that has more history and nasabnimo than all of Ogaden combined is amusing.

Reer Gedo ae conquerors and esnlavers. It's a unfortunate part of our history. We never add any clans. There are servile Booni clans that are under our protection in Jubbaland. Hence the British use of Boon as they were our magan and servants. Whilst Ogaden accepted Warday and Boon into in their lineage. Which was in JL and NFD especially. The Mohamed Zubeer picked up this practice in DDSi. Plus, you can't 8 million and be of pure Absame descent. We all know that and have the historical records to show it. MX for their size are nasab. We have traditions and guidelines against that. We kick out clans for less. Which we regret.
There comes another mix of borana iyo iilkoyar boon.
Warya tell me when did the borana reer xassan arrive in Gedo and later inter married with the ilkayar to bring a hybrid of wolverines.

No wonder your cousin Abye is helping you folks without problems.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Calling Reer Garaad, a clan that has more history and nasabnimo than all of Ogaden combined is amusing.

Reer Gedo ae conquerors and esnlavers. It's a unfortunate part of our history. We never add any clans. There are servile Booni clans that are under our protection in Jubbaland. Hence the British use of Boon as they were our magan and servants. Whilst Ogaden accepted Warday and Boon into in their lineage. Which was in JL and NFD especially. The Mohamed Zubeer picked up this practice in DDSi. Plus, you can't 8 million and be of pure Absame descent. We all know that and have the historical records to show it. MX for their size are nasab. We have traditions and guidelines against that. We kick out clans for less. Which we regret.
There comes another mix of borana iyo iilkoyar boon.
Warya tell me when did the borana reer xassan arrive in Gedo and later inter married with the ilkayar to bring a hybrid of wolverines.

No wonder your cousin Abye is helping you folks without problems.
I never went to Ethiopia or nor my ancestors from there recently. I'm Reer Gedood son. Half of my clan is in Ethiopia. Suffering from laandheerenimo. We took the southern half of Libaan for ourselves. MX is at least 2 million. That makes sense for a Somali clan of our caliber. But you 8 million? Not of all your are nasab. Especially the Kenyan Siju. You're all sheegatos.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.