Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now that Somalis are using Israeli Women FOR SMUGGLING KHAT into Europe, is it Bad or no?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Now that Somalis are using Israeli Women FOR SMUGGLING KHAT into Europe, is it Bad or no?

Postby IRONm@N » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:22 am

67 ISRAELIS ARRESTED OVERSEAS FOR KHAT-SMUGGLING

In the 11 months since Israeli citizens were first arrested overseas for khat-smuggling, the number has reached 67 with no end in sight, according to the Foreign Ministry.

Ziv Shalvi, an official at the Foreign Ministry Department of Israelis Abroad Consular Affairs Division, told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday that an arrest was likely made on Thursday in Barcelona, and that three more Israelis were arrested in Paris on Sunday, on the eve of Sukkot.

Shalvi added that there were expectations that around another 20 female, adolescent smugglers were on the way in the near future, and that the actual number of smugglers to date could easily be over 100.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.co ... 604963/amp

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Now that Somalis are using Israeli Women FOR SMUGGLING KHAT into Europe, is it Bad or no?

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:03 am

It's good for the smugglers. And bad for the khat users. I have used all kinds of drugs khat is definitely the worst I ever tried.

It wastes time
Its expensive
You can't sleep
You can't eat
You loose too much weight
It kills your teeth
It kills your appearance
Your sexual desire can get very high yet you can't last long . Qalbi qooqan qoodhe aan wax tarin qaadaw adiga leh.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Now that Somalis are using Israeli Women FOR SMUGGLING KHAT into Europe, is it Bad or no?

Postby Nubis » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 am

Insightful.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am

did you know that qat is big in Isreal?
The yemeni jews introduced it, most use it in the form of a pill called hagigat, its a party drug , 2 pills is equal to a good sized bundle of qat.
a growing number of isrealis , even the european jews like to chew it.

I met a russian isreali that likes to chew the traditional way in a mafrash with sweet tea , while wearing macawis.
He recognised me as a somali so naturally asked me where i can buy qat..
sadly for him i was also a stranger to the city and i dont chew at all.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.