Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

there is already a speaker in Galmudug

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

there is already a speaker in Galmudug

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Gacal is the most important Kheyre campaign team he knows the islamist political arena. legislative elections will take place on friday

the guy introduces him is Hirshabelle candidate it's not a coincidence that he campaigns for Gacal in Galmudug so he can back his candidacy for Hirshsbelle. he used to be the leader of Kulan opposition party but resigned from it for Hirshabelle leadership. waxaa la sugaa in doorashada hirshabelle la soo hormariyo

has this opposition body
https://m.facebook.com/Badbaada.Hirshabelle/

vinshom
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: there is already a speaker in Galmudug

Postby vinshom » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Hiirshabeele is the wife of nanad iyo nolol. Mursade are strong wallahi they want to take the speaker of Galmudug house while holding prime minister,. I am sure Xassan sheekh realized his mistake by letting Murasade get the speaker and stopping Abgaals from competing against them.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:19 am

When is the speaker election?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:09 am

friday. i support Gacal. in this election i support either wadajir Kamal Gutaale or Kheyre i cant forgive mooryaan odawaa for what he inflicted upon us during hirshabelle formation. i tried my best out of USCnimo but i cant let him go to hell and if he wins good luck for HG!

i supported odowaa out of Ikhwanimo when he was appointed for the interior post but he grew up in a xaafad controlled by militias so he was thinking from bililiqo perspective. he gave HG two members of 'gudiga farsamada hiiraan-shabelle- one of them was Sacad! he gave mudulood 4 members and hawadle 1 member! his hate for hawadle is very deep hakaa saarto hee im not gonna buy your USC bullshit!

all this was rejected by us there was no gudi farsamo at the end they brought odayaal meel ay matalaan aan la aqoon oo dhexdooda baarlamaanka isku qaybiyay. hada waxaan kheyre la dhisaynaa "hirshabeelada cusub" goodax aana garwadeen ka ah baarlamaankana baladweynaan geeynaynaa wixii xasaan sheekh keenayna waa laga saaraa doorashadana waa la soo hormarinaa

unbelievable look this list.
https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_pe ... MzY4NjY%3D

XHKS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XHKS » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:33 am

friday. i support Gacal. in this election i support either wadajir Kamal Gutaale or Kheyre i cant forgive mooryaan odawaa for what he inflicted upon us during hirshabelle formation. i tried my best out of USCnimo but i cant let him go to hell and if he wins good luck for HG!

i supported odowaa out of Ikhwanimo when he was appointed for the interior post but he grew up in a xaafad controlled by militias so he was thinking from bililiqo perspective. he gave HG two members of 'gudiga farsamada hiiraan-shabelle- one of them was Sacad! he gave mudulood 4 members and hawadle 1 member! his hate for hawadle is very deep hakaa saarto hee im not gonna buy your USC bullshit!

all this was rejected by us there was no gudi farsamo at the end they brought odayaal meel ay matalaan aan la aqoon oo dhexdooda baarlamaanka isku qaybiyay. hada waxaan kheyre la dhisaynaa "hirshabeelada cusub" goodax aana garwadeen ka ah baarlamaankana baladweynaan geeynaynaa wixii xasaan sheekh keenayna waa laga saaraa doorashadana waa la soo hormarinaa

sahal, these young habar gedir politicians dont understand somalia, people sold them the myth of the all power habar gedir clan.

they think media is road to power, dont they know somaliwayn is watching them

sahal have you noticed how marexaan avoid media spotlight, yet our wealing and dealing is legendary

sahal, marexaan needs seats in hirshabelle , otherwise we consider that insult against walaaltinimadi xawadle iyo marexaan oo so jireenka ahayd :D

beesha abgaal wont mind us having seats in hirshabelle, inshallah we will also get seats in mogadishu, reer mogadishu love marexaan

marexaan wa ku dulmanyahay hirshabelle iyo koonfur galbeed its unacceptable

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:22 am

Kkkk. I see Good luck. I'm supporting Abdinasir sxb. It's time for Waceysle :stylin:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 am

sahal, these young habar gedir politicians dont understand somalia, people sold them the myth of the all power habar gedir clan.

they think media is road to power, dont they know somaliwayn is watching them

sahal have you noticed how marexaan avoid media spotlight, yet our wealing and dealing is legendary

sahal, marexaan needs seats in hirshabelle , otherwise we consider that insult against walaaltinimadi xawadle iyo marexaan oo so jireenka ahayd :D

beesha abgaal wont mind us having seats in hirshabelle, inshallah we will also get seats in mogadishu, reer mogadishu love marexaan

marexaan wa ku dulmanyahay hirshabelle iyo koonfur galbeed its unacceptable
i have a good thread about odawaa but after two weeks of his appointment he started dividing reer hiiraan typical HG tactics. im not against HG politically or socially but nowadays they dont mention these smaller clans like baadicade you know why? bc they need hawadle now these ones cant do shit for them. Hawadle supports HG in their land as a USC position sheekadii oor ku kiciska ay u barteen but we still support their new faces im against hassan sh but i support abgaal president same way i support HG but with new different faces i cant support doqon maalintuu falfaliir ka dhargo igu soo jeeda markuu beerta ku jirana asks for help!

we dont have land conflict with HG we dont share them state its about a hegemonic conflict. they like to control hiiraan politically through hiraabism and ex interior minister now we r a federal state we r free from the federal interior minister who was appointing "HG shaqaalo" for Hiiraan.

we had nomadic conflict at maxaas-Galgaduud border now we digged 5 wells and baraako on the border so our nomadic people can resettle there permanently instead of being on the move. Ugaas Hassan paid $80,000 from his pocket. they came back to the border and r very big now still Hirshabelle reconciliation minister plans to build 100 houses in there next to these wells along the border between Galgaduud and Hiiraan then will never hear any more land grabbing

but hey im not against HG this is about my house as the Arabic saying goes me and my brother are against our cousins and us and our cousins are against the strangers.

Difaaciye1013

Postby Difaaciye1013 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:23 am

baadicadde are not a small clan sxb I support them to become president of hiirshabelle

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.