Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

its official Gacal new speaker of Galmudug

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Difaaciye1013

Re: its official Gacal new speaker of Galmudug

Postby Difaaciye1013 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:16 pm

How is Galmudug (Hawiye state) appointing a Daarood (Marexan) VP, give the VP position to Duduble/Murusade/Abgaal

Difaaciye1013

Postby Difaaciye1013 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:19 pm

I say be ruthless on these faqash what have they given to you in Jubbaland when hawiye is majority in jubbada dhexe and have numbers in gedo and jubbada hoose shameful dream on if you think marexaan is getting a position in galmudug

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:56 pm

Sahal,

Lol @ just NOW realize Guutaale won't make it and ABGAAL are true brothers.

Nin daad qaaday XUMBO cuskey.

Abgaal mandaqadeeda waa Hirshabelle.

ADIGA laftigaadaa laguu tashaday. Ha lays gaaro.
kkkk cagtii joogsan waysaba mar bay ceeb ls kulantaa since you mention hawadle but why not worry about your mx i have scaring figures about their regional situation both in Galgaduud and Kismaayo. forget about kismaayo HG are not gonna help you any more all mx are xaraashing their acquired houses in calanleey bc badaa lagu guraa. 400 pro cabdileey saraakiil with their families from jighiga were resettled in this xaafad and some gaaljecel area at via af madoow this where gaaljecel and jareers live this is what dahir jeesow was talking about days ago. mx r out of kismaayo except in that outskirt military camp out side of farjano aka guulwade and its public land. cayr have big busuness in your own town balanbale and pouring in evey day they gonna ask soon for its gudoomiye and claim it as degmo.
i can go on and on sxb cagaha dhigo those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. either stay on point and ignore my topic you dont need to involve clans here. i talk about politicians not clans.
Laa ilaahay, ma labaa jiraa. Waaba la yiri kaftan ahaan curyaan baa Cabdi Bille la tartamay, is this what it feels like? :lol:

SXB UGAAS MAXAMUUD DHOORE BAA 100 SANO KA HOR gaaladi timid u digay.....DAWACO WAX KA SIR BIDAN, BALSE AAR LIBAAXA KOLKUU ISTAAGO RAADKEEDA LA WAAYAA....MAREEXAAN WAA AARKAAS

Also Daaroodka dhexdooda baa yiri SADE WAX DHIB BADAN OO MACANGAG BUU AHAA LAKIN GEESI BUU AHAA OO REERKA DIFAACO SAA ODEYGI DAROOD BAA YIRI SADOOW AFAR DHOOMOOD/BUURO LAGULA HEL MARKA LAGUU YAABANA ALLE HAKUU YASIRO/FARAD HAKUU FURO

Mama Malyuun maadan arag everytime Marehan wax dhib gaaro, afarti dhoomood bay galeen

The difference between MAREEXAAN iyo WAXAAN MAREEXAAN AHAYN waaba intaas...MAREEXAAN WAW BAREERAA MARKU DAWACADU DAMACADO INAY U QAYISHO :lol:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:14 pm

Sahal,

Lol @ just NOW realize Guutaale won't make it and ABGAAL are true brothers.

Nin daad qaaday XUMBO cuskey.

Abgaal mandaqadeeda waa Hirshabelle.

ADIGA laftigaadaa laguu tashaday. Ha lays gaaro.
kkkk cagtii joogsan waysaba mar bay ceeb ls kulantaa since you mention hawadle but why not worry about your mx i have scaring figures about their regional situation both in Galgaduud and Kismaayo. forget about kismaayo HG are not gonna help you any more all mx are xaraashing their acquired houses in calanleey bc badaa lagu guraa. 400 pro cabdileey saraakiil with their families from jighiga were resettled in this xaafad and some gaaljecel area at via af madoow this where gaaljecel and jareers live this is what dahir jeesow was talking about days ago. mx r out of kismaayo except in that outskirt military camp out side of farjano aka guulwade and its public land. cayr have big busuness in your own town balanbale and pouring in evey day they gonna ask soon for its gudoomiye and claim it as degmo.
i can go on and on sxb cagaha dhigo those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. either stay on point and ignore my topic you dont need to involve clans here. i talk about politicians not clans.
Laa ilaahay, ma labaa jiraa. Waaba la yiri kaftan ahaan curyaan baa Cabdi Bille la tartamay, is this what it feels like? :lol:

SXB UGAAS MAXAMUUD DHOORE BAA 100 SANO KA HOR gaaladi timid u digay.....DAWACO WAX KA SIR BIDAN, BALSE AAR LIBAAXA KOLKUU ISTAAGO RAADKEEDA LA WAAYAA....MAREEXAAN WAA AARKAAS

Also Daaroodka dhexdooda baa yiri SADE WAX DHIB BADAN OO MACANGAG BUU AHAA LAKIN GEESI BUU AHAA OO REERKA DIFAACO SAA ODEYGI DAROOD BAA YIRI SADOOW AFAR DHOOMOOD/BUURO LAGULA HEL MARKA LAGUU YAABANA ALLE HAKUU YASIRO/FARAD HAKUU FURO

Mama Malyuun maadan arag everytime Marehan wax dhib gaaro, afarti dhoomood bay galeen

The difference between MAREEXAAN iyo WAXAAN MAREEXAAN AHAYN waaba intaas...MAREEXAAN WAW BAREERAA MARKU DAWACADU DAMACADO INAY U QAYISHO :lol:
Did you watch the video? :snoop:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Sahal,

Don't test MX. If you do. We'll wake up the sleeping giant Gaaljecal on you.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:46 pm

Sahal,

lol why not use this giant to help you in Kismaayo? meesha kaliya gaaljecel u hartey waa hiiraan thanks to Hawadle. i just hope these poor people to not go beyond jubada dhexe and shabeeloyinka. same goes for mx they have been displaced from calanleey wich is like al jaseera of Xamar and fleeing wanted reer cabdille saraakiil from jigjiga are buying their houses under the gun markaste maydkoodaa bada lagu arkaa. you know i never mentioned these qabiil tragedy its bot wax lagu faano in just like why not use this muruq for your own survival instead of threatening well established clans. infact opposite of you we r pourung in Jowhar and abgaal r warning "from a massive hawadle deegaameysi in jowhar" and how this will impact on the formation of golaha deegaanka jowhar.

gaaljecel displaced from via afmadoow

sheekhaal

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:04 pm

Sahal,

lol why not use this giant to help you in Kismaayo? meesha kaliya gaaljecel u hartey waa hiiraan thanks to Hawadle. i just hope these poor people to not go beyond jubada dhexe and shabeeloyinka. same goes for mx they have been displaced from calanleey wich is like al jaseera of Xamar and fleeing wanted reer cabdille saraakiil from jigjiga are buying their houses under the gun markaste maydkoodaa bada lagu arkaa. you know i never mentioned these qabiil tragedy its bot wax lagu faano in just like why not use this muruq for your own survival instead of threatening well established clans. infact opposite of you we r pourung in Jowhar and abgaal r warning "from a massive hawadle deegaameysi in jowhar" and how this will impact on the formation of golaha deegaanka jowhar.

Sxb, i don't know what or who you are talking to. There's no MX getting evicted especially in Calanley. That was never a MX stronghold in Kismaayo. You don't know your neighborhoods in Kismaayo. Calanley is Harti + OG majority. MX have Guulwade, Fanoole to ourselves. Farjano is MX stronghold as well. Are OGs moving in? Yes but they are displacing MX kulaha, NO! Nigga Reer Gedood are heavy in Kismaayo with weapons. Madobe needs Reer Gedood to stay in Kismaayo. You're not on our level bro. Jubbaland doesn't work without our approval. Don't get fucked up. I'm not laangaab like you who lives in one gobol. I don't need to eat the leftovers of other Daroods. I stay on my own xinyo. To the point other Daroods isbahysitan to stop me in Jubbaland. MX waa awood jiro sxb. If you such a power in HAG, why did HG invaded your beloved Beledweyne in the civil war? And take it from you and your bah Xawaadle nephews saved your ass? Warya, I'm taking land from you in Libaan in Filtu. Iska dhaaf Kismaayo. I don't hate you nor despise you. I'm not Reer Diini sxb. No naxaris from Beesha Hassan Galshiredle

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:23 pm

Sahal,

Sxb, i don't know what or who you are talking to. There's no MX getting evicted especially in Calanley. That was never a MX stronghold in Kismaayo. You don't know your neighborhoods in Kismaayo. Calanley is Harti + OG majority. MX have Guulwade, Fanoole to ourselves. Farjano is MX stronghold as well. Are OGs moving in? Yes but they are displacing MX kulaha, NO! Nigga Reer Gedood are heavy in Kismaayo with weapons. Madobe needs Reer Gedood to stay in Kismaayo. You're not on our level bro. Jubbaland doesn't work without our approval. Don't get fucked up. I'm not laangaab like you who lives in one gobol. I don't need to eat the leftovers of other Daroods. I stay on my own xinyo. To the point other Daroods isbahysitan to stop me in Jubbaland. MX waa awood jiro sxb. If you such a power in HAG, why did HG invaded your beloved Beledweyne in the civil war? And take it from you and your bah Xawaadle nephews saved your ass? Warya, I'm taking land from you in Libaan in Filtu. Iska dhaaf Kismaayo. I don't hate you nor despise you. I'm not Reer Diini sxb. No naxaris from Beesha Hassan Galshiredle
i never said Calanleey is mx xaafad or deegaan i said "their acquired houses in calanleey" here in the center is where OGs are buying houses. i know Calanleey consists the old Kismaayo so harti are its abgaal also farjano had more harti mx r more in its out outskirs aka guulwade. forget about that what i know is that before ahmed madobe kismaayo had more mx, cayr and gaaljecel and cooramale populations than harti and OG, the Cayr have been targeted by 2013 they fled to baraawe now the center looks more OG and harti and my info are people from there who now moved to jowhar for jagooyin and people who work for UN agencies. they would tell you how pro ileey saraakiil moved in with their families like ayax around 400 families and madoobe wants them to defend the town

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 pm

i never said Calanleey is mx xaafad or deegaan i said "their acquired houses in calanleey" here in the center is where OGs are buying houses. i know Calanleey consists the old Kismaayo so harti are its abgaal also farjano had more harti mx r more in its out outskirs aka guulwade. forget about that what i know is that before ahmed madobe kismaayo had more mx, cayr and gaaljecel and cooramale populations than harti and OG, the Cayr have been targeted by 2013 they fled to baraawe now the center looks more OG and harti and my info are people from there who now moved to jowhar for jagooyin and people who work for UN agencies. they would tell you how pro ileey saraakiil moved in with their families like ayax around 400 families and madoobe wants them to defend the town
400 families are nothing sxb. Do you know in 10yrs time, 200k MX families moved in Kismaayo? I'm not worried about the demographics. I'm more worried about a stable Jubbaland. You and Voltage need to fix up. Because end of the day, Somalia is a collective shithole. No time for qabaylad. Our nation needs to be rebuilt asap.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:02 pm

Guulwade is not on the outskirts of kismaayo. Btw I have family in kismaayo. Mx are not getting displaced that's just bullshit.

Anyone who says that has no clue on what's going on in kismaayo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.