Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Bank projects for Xamar and reagional capitals

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

World Bank projects for Xamar and reagional capitals

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:05 am

same clan in Xamar and Jowhar yet today Xamar was allocated funds in the firs phace the second phace will be Jowhar and dhuusamareeb. this is why abgaals dont need president. alot of Hawadle like to take the capital if they were given most seats and some correction takes place so they can develop baladweyne. omar finish speaks for both xamar and jowhar. this is why we need to move to Jowhar its gonna be great place in the future. we have isolated community in qalimow as well on the way between jowhar and balcad its 30km north of balcad. some day we gonna connect them with those in mahadaay district and Jowhar.

and the future port

filish mentions Jowhar.

mahadalla
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: World Bank projects for Xamar and reagional capitals

Postby mahadalla » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:02 am

Hirshabeele & Galmudug wixii magacooda lagu soo qaado waa lagu qayilaa

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:03 am

I too was confused it said 110M$, so divide it with the 4 states mentioned (KIsmaayo, GArowe, Baidhoba and Banaadir) it will be 28M$ each, meaning Hawiye states wont get shit.

Where is the money for Jowhar and Dhusomareeb should be asked.

Sahal what happened to you, lately you have been Pro-N&N, you are even covering up for them Kulaha Jowhar and Dhusomareeb will get the Fund allocation when the facts is otherwise.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:16 am

I too was confused it said 110M$, so divide it with the 4 states mentioned (KIsmaayo, GArowe, Baidhoba and Banaadir) it will be 28M$ each, meaning Hawiye states wont get shit.

Sahal what happened to you, lately you have been Pro-N&N, you are even covering up for them Kulaha Jowhar and Dhusomareeb will get the Fund allocation when the facts is otherwise.
waxaan dacaayad waaye. lacagta waxaa ku jira Galmudug iyo Hirshabelle waxaa bayle la saxiixayaa waare and who ever gets elected for Galmudug phaseka labaad. magaalooyinka waa dhuusamareeb iyo Jowhar sida filish ku dhawaaqay. bayle wixuu dhahay magaalooyinkalaa soo socda. just listen to both of them. im with the truth. i support kheyre tactically to divide N&N by putting them against each other in the semifinals that why i was pro gacal. i also like the old damjadeed like hassan sh and sharif to be blocked that why i was against odowaa so we can have less candidates like a new abgaal and HG faces. for example the waceysle dahir geele in the place of hassan sh and the harti abdirahman siiriin in the place of sh sharif and then you got abdirahman abdishakur i want these to be in the HAG isku aad at semifinals. in this scenario you have a new HAGite/islamist faces vs the last N&N calmaani. im sure the islamists will win mostly Abgaal.

now im pro odowaa cause kamaal guutale is nearly out. in this we will have gacal and odowaa together in this stage but if he loses for qoorqoor still he cannot control HG. kheyre la,aantiis waa lagu shuban lahaa he thinks he controls HAG regions taas aan ku badbaadnay.

war hada soo dhacay. kadib buuqii ka dhashey arintaan ayaa Kheyre joojiyay in la fuliyo ayadaa ama hirshabelle ama galmudug phaseka hore mid lagu soo darayo pl iyo jl mid dib loo dhigayo.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:06 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somalis say WIILKI ISWAALABA WIIL WAABIYAA LA HELAA

Marka ciriiriga ku yimid dadkii berri dhawayd kaleetin jiray iyagoo ku taanotaaneenaya MOGADISHU SPRING waa masuul nooga ah WIIL HOOG Kheyre oo isagoo Hawiye Murusade ka ah lugaha iyo gacmaha dadkaasi ka xiray oo edeb baray

Waxaa la yiri cunuga qofkii kookooliya iyo qof tarabiyeeyo kan tarabiyeeyuu waligii xasuustaa :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:47 am

Marka ciriiriga ku yimid dadkii berri dhawayd kaleetin jiray iyagoo ku taanotaaneenaya MOGADISHU SPRING waa masuul nooga ah WIIL HOOG Kheyre oo isagoo Hawiye Murusade ka ah lugaha iyo gacmaha dadkaasi ka xiray oo edeb baray

Waxaa la yiri cunuga qofkii kookooliya iyo qof tarabiyeeyo kan tarabiyeeyuu waligii xasuustaa :lol:
Is deji sxb.

WIIL HOOG told Jebertis to sit the fock down. :jawalrus:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:03 pm

This came after the debt relief , billions of dollars may follow. Usually countries get more funds after after they are relieved.

We want our fair share of every penny. We will write our own proposal to the bank. I think beyle already knows our top priorities , which includes a road from Somaliland to Djibouti. A road From hargeisa via oodwayne to burao. This money is very small compare to what's coming.

mahadalla
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahadalla » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:01 pm

waxaan dacaayad waaye. lacagta waxaa ku jira Galmudug iyo Hirshabelle waxaa bayle la saxiixayaa waare and who ever gets elected for Galmudug phaseka labaad. magaalooyinka waa dhuusamareeb iyo Jowhar sida filish ku dhawaaqay. bayle wixuu dhahay magaalooyinkalaa soo socda. just listen to both of them. im with the truth. i support kheyre tactically to divide N&N by putting them against each other in the semifinals that why i was pro gacal. i also like the old damjadeed like hassan sh and sharif to be blocked that why i was against odowaa so we can have less candidates like a new abgaal and HG faces. for example the waceysle dahir geele in the place of hassan sh and the harti abdirahman siiriin in the place of sh sharif and then you got abdirahman abdishakur i want these to be in the HAG isku aad at semifinals. in this scenario you have a new HAGite/islamist faces vs the last N&N calmaani. im sure the islamists will win mostly Abgaal.

now im pro odowaa cause kamaal guutale is nearly out. in this we will have gacal and odowaa together in this stage but if he loses for qoorqoor still he cannot control HG. kheyre la,aantiis waa lagu shuban lahaa he thinks he controls HAG regions taas aan ku badbaadnay.

war hada soo dhacay. kadib buuqii ka dhashey arintaan ayaa Kheyre joojiyay in la fuliyo ayadaa ama hirshabelle ama galmudug phaseka hore mid lagu soo darayo pl iyo jl mid dib loo dhigayo.
Sahal warkani waa xaqiiqo

Koley jeberti in ay xaasid kugu yihiin kuna neceb yihiin adigu koley ma ogid laakiin ogow nin ayaga ka mid ah Xafiis uu joogo in lugooyadaada ma ahee aan waxkale laga shaqeyn

Cunaaye25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cunaaye25 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:38 pm

HAG caadi mahan,
Muqdisho,Jowhar,Dhuusomareeb, waa HAG majority.

So many development has been poured into HAG regions and city.

Qabiilada kaleh lufluf xataa ma aysan helin. . Dawalada waa HAG, wixii kaleh oo so haro waa spectators.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:50 pm

HAG caadi mahan,

Qabiilada kaleh lufluf xataa ma aysan helin. . Dawalada waa HAG, wixii kaleh oo so haro waa spectators.
Then they complain online the big bad Darood guys. Hutu waa cawaan. I'm tired of appeasing Xamar.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:36 pm

kkkk we picked the president over having the capital so jowhar is our regional capital mostly when it comes to the federal govt and maamul goboleedyada its the gate for the state even me as reer hiiraan i dont want the govt to make direct contacts with Hiiraan like your Farmaajo does in Gedo and he made the situation worse he appeared as qabiilist in the eyes of the IC and madoobe winning will impact on Gedo cause people know he is the regoinal president and every guy he nominates will fight for his post. we look after ourself as Hiirshabelle leadership and the federal minister. jowhar gets great infrastructure projects as regional capital just like garowe and Kismayo and we r getting bigger than this like the airport and projects with flood prevention and since our security is better Turkey will be moving soon to baladweyne UNDER YOUR FAKEMAAJO.

look World health meeting Kheyre and Hiiraan governor at the same time. we r not like your tuuloos lol
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=398727

this is goodax updating beesha mashaariicda hiiraan. not just that his ministrys budget goes to amaano bank express of tolka and they invest in that money. we r better than hassan sh days who cares of Xamar security situation amniga or gudaha or NISA when we r looked after as beel. most students who get scholarship r hawadle. ministry of education has full hawadle shaqaalo kheyre turns blind eye to this unlike of other ministers.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:49 pm

HAG caadi mahan,

i support all regions to get deeqaha caalamka but the govt should distribute it wisely. bc of the dept relief they put JL and PL and southwest first besides Xamar thinking Jowhar and dhuusamareeb r under their control. Ahmed finance mininster was there cause they NEED HIM for dept relief :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Sahal warkani waa xaqiiqo

Koley jeberti in ay xaasid kugu yihiin kuna neceb yihiin adigu koley ma ogid laakiin ogow nin ayaga ka mid ah Xafiis uu joogo in lugooyadaada ma ahee aan waxkale laga shaqeyn
why not listen to bayle he mentions "kuwa kalaa ku xuga" filish says next will be jowhar and dhuusamareeb. arintaan waxaa ka danbeeya bayle wuxuu kismaayo kula soo heshiiyay in ayaga lagu daro phaseka koowaad nothing has to do with qabiil. deen cafinta waxay ku xirantahay maamulada.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:27 am

Waxad naftada la jeceshahay walalkana la jeclow , there are too many immature , negative people on SomaliNet who look everything in tribal angle who live sheltered asylum life in the West but are hell bent to undermine and hinder any progress and unity going on back home
There should be well planed equal and just projects to developer Somalia and set up good social services that benefit the whole population every where while remembering international handouts don't build a nation but big effort is needed from the citizens and it's leadership so you need a self believe and self reliance
The other thing how are We suppose to go forward if we are not supporting people in charge and hindering and demoralising every step they take , in this example the minister of finance may have rushed the particular projects with good intentions and the PM must be right to take it back in order to reassess it
So these projects need a lot planning and to make sure it's just and that the whole nation benefits but it should also be remembered every thing has a starting point and that if certain projects are given to certain areas it shouldn't be interpreted as favouring them one way or another

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:30 pm

This came after the debt relief , billions of dollars may follow. Usually countries get more funds after after they are relieved.

We want our fair share of every penny. We will write our own proposal to the bank. I think beyle already knows our top priorities , which includes a road from Somaliland to Djibouti. A road From hargeisa via oodwayne to burao. This money is very small compare to what's coming.
A road from Buuhodle to the Main road.

An Airport in Laascaanood & Buuhodle

Road repairs.

Water wells

Water pipelines extension on the ongoing one in Laascaanood

Medical Facilities

Education Facilities

Solar lights

Etc we need our fair share in international aid

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.