Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Mudane Qoor Qoor wins Galmudug presidency!! The US has supported the election!!! #NabadiyoNolol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: BREAKING: Mudane Qoor Qoor wins Galmudug presidency!! The US has supported the election!!! #NabadiyoNolol

Postby Turbulence » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:44 am

Congratulations to Qoortagareen on his win. :clap: This is a blessing in disguise for the Iljeex community.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Mudane Qoor Qoor wins Galmudug presidency!! The US has supported the election!!! #NabadiyoNolol

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Congratulations to Qoortagareen on his win. :clap: This is a blessing in disguise for the Iljeex community.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 pm

I congratulate this USC veteran! May his rule be long, his fist clenched and steady to slap the enemies of the State

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:01 pm

I congratulate this USC veteran! May his rule be long, his fist clenched and steady to slap the enemies of the State
Haye haye sheekadi SNM ta miya la bilaabay iyo halgame iyo mujahid USC :D

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:23 pm

Qoor Qoor is anti PIM and pro centralism. I'll thought I'll never see the day that the two ferocious enemies of the civil war are united in closing the Mudug border and dismantling Tigray Aabo Meles federalism of Puntland. Puntland is isolated and in a corner. Running to Kenya to beg Adoomey slaves can't hide that fact.

USC and SNF are on the xaqq!

Hobyo port, Balanbale dry port.

Walalaha Galgaduud is back.

:damn: :win:

Death to the Macabar and dabodhilfs. Death to the monarchists!!

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Stop crying boy QQ can do fuck he is going to be leading maamul gobeleed who can't even function , Puntland is miles a head millatery ,financial and everything
Guul guul Puntland.iyo Somalia , xiligi burburka iyo dagaalka wa dhamaaday wa waa.cusub , towradi ina Siyasada Bare ma so noqonayso , dalku wa federal.you better get used to that.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Stop crying boy QQ can do fuck he is going to be leading maamul gobeleed who can't even function , Puntland is miles a head millatery ,financial and everything
Guul guul Puntland.iyo Somalia , xiligi burburka iyo dagaalka wa dhamaaday wa waa.cusub , towradi ina Siyasada Bare ma so noqonayso , dalku wa federal.you better get used to that.
Federal ana waso centralism is back.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:54 pm

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:33 pm

Sorry buddy, Booli qaraan & centralism days are over. Instead of obsessing with PL, iska wax uqabso. Start from your tulo, dont wait for a central gov to do for you what you can do yourself.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Sorry buddy, Booli qaraan & centralism days are over. Instead of obsessing with PL, iska wax uqabso. Start from your tulo, dont wait for a central gov to do for you what you can do yourself.
You took booli qaran don't gaslight me. We built Bossaso port and we built roads for you. While the Kacaan didn't do shit for us. Federalism is gonna die because it was brought by Xabashi. Anything they think is a good idea. Is Haram

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:01 pm

In fact.I do believe in one united country and I do agree with those who say federalism is.not for us as we are homogeneous people but everything.has the.time and the place and we are not.ready for that yet and it should not be a decision.made.by a group of.people and forced on our throat but done with consultation and general agreement , so we are federal now.and shouldn't be taken off the table with agreeing what to change with and how to go about
In.the case of Scape hosting Somali ills with foreign countries.I.dont.buy it after all we are.our worst enemy so it's no good blaming neighbouring countries like Ethiopia before fixing our own problem and putting our home in order

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.