Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Pres. Farmaajo and PM HAK will stand together as one party in 2021 elections #NabadiyoNolol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: BREAKING: Pres. Farmaajo and PM HAK will stand together as one party in 2021 elections #NabadiyoNolol

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:48 pm

Sahal according to you Sanbolool and Kheyre will run for presidency soma ahan ? hala arko, I will bookmark this thread lol
Sometimes you can be a little slow. Little no one cares about whether Sanbaloolshe runs or not. Ilaahayoo labaatan jeer ha dhuuso haduu doono. The only relevance to his announcement is what it says about his boss Hassan Sheekh and the opposition; namely that they failedso badly even the underlings have jumped ship. :snoop:
Isn't Xawaadle the 4 largest Hawiye subclan after Abgaal, HG, Murusade ? :lol:

i don't really believe Sanbalooshe or Kheyre stand a chance as president, but Kheyre could be PM again, but I reckon it will be an Abgaal PM if a split does happen as Sahal predicts, if not I look forward to 4 more years of political stability in Villa Somalia. :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Pres. Farmaajo and PM HAK will stand together as one party in 2021 elections #NabadiyoNolol

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:56 pm

Where's the TACSI for some people. I want to sign the condolence letter :steviej:

We're bunch of Ciyaal Kacaan who don't know shit and tribal special interest groups run Somalia

:troll:

For the record we CALLED this:

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=398101

But but Somalinet is wrong and delusional.
Kacaan was the mother of all tribalism in Somalia, and you only support Farmaajo because he is your ina adeer so cut the crap we know that.

STFU HSM's nephew. You're uncle was Gabre's bitch. I don't wanna ur calacaal.

:mrgreen:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 pm

i just watched the whole interview with Farmaajo first congrates for keep his composure and the main or central point of the interview lol

he is really detached from reality and jeopardizes the national security. somalia meel dheer bay ka timid uma baahna sime one with this polarized vision. Ahmed madoobe qadab uu ku aqonsanaa ileen jubooyinka gacmaga uguma jiraa ajd he got less than a year besides PL sticking with JL. shir ayaa la qabanayaa ay labaduba isku aragti ka yihiin wadanka. faragilinta itoobiya madhamaan take for example SL oo hada lagu qasbay inuu madaxa usalaaxo. abiy ahmed us now in the UAE for a message on SL and federal govt.

itoobia PL waa la shaqaysaa laakin heer mada da sare sida SL looma qaabilo

wuxuu qirtay inuu awooda xukuumada kheyre u gacan galiyay wich shows he's delusional

Hassan turabi ayaa yiri anigaa inqilaabka sameeyay oo habeen ka hor al bashiir baabuur uga keenay koonfurta sudan wuxaan ku wareejiyay golaga sare ee kacaanka oo dhisan rag qaarkood sida ku xigeenkiisa anigaa xabsiga ka soo daayay oo ahaa attorney general si uu ula shaqeeyo al bashiir ugu dambay hal mar baa la i tuuray waligaa waxaadan gacanta kuugu jirin qof ha ku aaminin

yar mx ah oo tooshka kheyee saarey oo la dhoho cali yasin waxaa loo diiday inuu xildhibaan galmudug ka
ka noqdo waxkale iska dhaaf. hadaad sarkaal tahay ama wasiir tahay ama mx tahay oo kheyre kuu arko qatar waalagu waynayaa. no wonder mxka shaqo raadiska kheyraa loo diraa! afkuu furtey markii xildhibasnimo loo diiday

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Sahal according to you Sanbolool and Kheyre will run for presidency soma ahan ? hala arko, I will bookmark this thread lol
Sometimes you can be a little slow. Little no one cares about whether Sanbaloolshe runs or not. Ilaahayoo labaatan jeer ha dhuuso haduu doono. The only relevance to his announcement is what it says about his boss Hassan Sheekh and the opposition; namely that they failedso badly even the underlings have jumped ship. :snoop:

i don't really believe Sanbalooshe or Kheyre stand a chance as president, but Kheyre could be PM again, but I reckon it will be an Abgaal PM if a split does happen as Sahal predicts, if not I look forward to 4 more years of political stability in Villa Somalia. :lol:
like Sanbaloolshe said Hawiye has power sharing based on three central powers; Banaadir(Abgaal) Mudug(HG) Hiiraan(Hawadle) murursade waa minority in banaadir and Mudug.
Hawadle are not after the pm post like murursade and to some point HG. if Hawadle becomes the president it will work bc abgaal wont be against it. we will let the hirshabelle vice president attend the meetings with the federal hawadle president. already hawadle became the governor of banaadir for three years under abgaal president but HG and murursade were never appointed for this post since the civil war. Hawadle r very smart like murursade they wont clash with HG instead will play the hawiye card to recruit HG. HG xajirka like Haji ingiriis love sh ali Jimaale. Goodax represents hawiye interests more than Kheyre in this Govt. Kheyre is pro Darood cause he thinks hiraab hates him. goodax campaigns for banaadir .
Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:01 pm

like Sanbaloolshe said Hawiye has power sharing based on three central powers; Banaadir(Abgaal) Mudug(HG) Hiiraan(Hawadle) murursade waa minority in banaadir and Mudug.
Hawadle are not after the pm post like murursade and to some point HG. if Hawadle becomes the president it will work bc abgaal wont be against it. we will let the hirshabelle vice president attend the meetings with the federal hawadle president. already hawadle became the governor of banaafir lfir 3 years under abgaal president but HG and murursade were never appointed for this post since the civil war. Hawadle r very smart like murursade they wont clash with HG instead will play the hawiye card to recruit HG. HG xajirka like Haji ingiriis love sh ali Jimaale. Goodax represents hawiye interests more than Kheyre in this Govt. Kheyre is pro Darood cause he thinks hiraab hates him.
I honestly don't believe Xawaadle holds more sway than Murursade, you are once again mixing local politics with national politics, you are drunk on federalism and losing sight of the bigger picture, you remind me of the kid that got new air jordans after they got out of fashion, Saxib while it is a good step to remove Kheyre from N&N you cannot use him against Farmaajo, it is fantasy, and Sanboloshe being a candidate for Hawiye is even more laughable. HG played their cards too early, and Abgaal held presidency for the past 3 terms. You have no real Hawiye candidate who isn't N&N, as for the Darood Mucarad they are even more in shambles than the Hawiye Mucarad, right now Farmaajo looks to be reelected and his PM looks like Kheyre, unless some last minute decision is made. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Hawadle are not after the pm post like murursade and to some point HG. if Hawadle becomes the president it will work bc abgaal wont be against it. we will let the hirshabelle vice president attend the meetings with the federal hawadle president. already hawadle became the governor of banaafir lfir 3 years under abgaal president but HG and murursade were never appointed for this post since the civil war. Hawadle r very smart like murursade they wont clash with HG instead will play the hawiye card to recruit HG. HG xajirka like Haji ingiriis love sh ali Jimaale. Goodax represents hawiye interests more than Kheyre in this Govt. Kheyre is pro Darood cause he thinks hiraab hates him.
I honestly don't believe Xawaadle holds more sway than Murursade, you are once again mixing local politics with national politics, you are drunk on federalism and losing sight of the bigger picture, you remind me of the kid that got new air jordans after they got out of fashion, Saxib while it is a good step to remove Kheyre from N&N you cannot use him against Farmaajo, it is fantasy, and Sanboloshe being a candidate for Hawiye is even more laughable. HG played their cards too early, and Abgaal held presidency for the past 3 terms. You have no real Hawiye candidate who isn't N&N, as for the Darood Mucarad they are even more in shambles than the Hawiye Mucarad, right now Farmaajo looks to be reelected and his PM looks like Kheyre, unless some last minute decision is made. :lol:
Murursade card is not about cause they r more hawiye than Hawadle just bc they live in Xamar and had isbaaro in there under qanyare. main N&N supporters who will do pro dawlad mudaharaat are murursade so if the president is Darood he should not go for Hawadle besides they r more anti-Darod and will use hawiye card it will make it worse. however, Hawadle have big HAG ally like Abgaal and can assure HG fears but murursade have no HG or Abgaal so uf Hawadle president is elected he will be accepted atleast by Abgaal. Hirsabelle the vice president will run publically.
hawadle is the third cause we have parliament 10 seats and murursade 8. we had more saraakiil and agaasimayaal their situation changed under kheyre they took from us two agaasime in exchange of deputy bank governor. We have more saraakiil in SNA like taliyaha 12 oct col tawane(Bandir and shabeelooyinka) besides we have Hirshabelle and hiiraan region. they dominate banadir security but im speaking federal level and hawiye wax qaybsi.

HAG wax qaybsi is based on three cenntral subclans that is why we lead hirshabelle andd HG Galmudug annd Abgaal banaadir/Viilla soomalia. darod waxqabsi is based on kablakah. you need to understand the local dynamics.

see this abdullahi yuusufs ambassador to ethiopia becoming against him defending hawiye interests
he defends "hawiye warlords" calling abdullahi yuuauf himself a a warlord. he us hawadle passed away au

my current ideology of lack of hiraab support said by laqanyo 10 years ago

"Farah said external intervention to raise the issue of
political accommodation with Yusuf could be "very effective"
in overcoming "the current deadlock," but needed to occur
immediately, as much had to be done before the NRC. Such
intervention, if known by Somali clan leaders, could also
encourage greater Hawiye support for the TFG, he said.
According to Farah, the GOE's control over President Yusuf
was limited: Yusuf had been summoned 3-4 times to Addis
Ababa, but Yusuf "doesn't always listen."

5. (C) Defending the recent appointment of Hawiye leaders
Mohamed Dhere and Hassan Qeybdiid (as Governor of
Benadir/Mayor of Mogadishu and National Police Commissioner,
respectively), Farah rejected the contention that their
appointment meant the TFG was "bringing back warlordism."
Even Yusuf could be said to be a warlord, Farah countered.
Farah said Qeybdiid, who had replaced a Darod, had improved
security in Mogadishu by taking control of Bakara market
(which had been renowned for arms smuggling), and by allowing
business leaders (who had formerly supported the CIC) to
retain and legally display firearms, once they had been
registered by the police."

https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/ ... 507_a.html

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:55 pm

Should be discussing about good leadership and those the nation deserves and can make big and possative effect , leaders for the people whom they want who put the interest of Somalia first

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 pm

learn about local HAG dynamics

if you being xamar mayor after 91 you can be president in Xamar

dharkeenleey wich is abgaal area has hawadle gudoomiye, banaadir secretary general is Hawadle post.

HG and murursade never held Banadir mayor post but hawadle did why? Hawadle r accepted by Abgaal. hadaad tahay hawadle with Abgaal mother or wife shab waaye shaqooyinka xamar.
26 konayl cumar xaashi aadan guddoomiyaha g/banaadir ahna duqa magaalada 1992_1994.
https://so.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqdisho

safiirada UN, Russia i dont know the other they r 3 we r the third after abgaal and HG in every thing.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.