Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo offered Somaliland Eastern Sool, Sanaag + Buuhoodle, plus to invade Puntland in March

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farmaajo offered Somaliland Eastern Sool, Sanaag + Buuhoodle, plus to invade Puntland in March

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:47 am

This notion that somaliland should be divided along clan lines because there are 2 small Harti subclans In East of sool and sanaag is not going to fly you can't change. Colonial borders because a sub clan lives there imagine you claiming Ethiopia part of it because of your subclan meeshu so walaan mayso.

This notion that somaliland should be divided along clan lines because there are 2 small Harti subclans In East of sool and sanaag is not going to fly you can't change. Colonial borders because a sub clan lives there imagine you claiming Ethiopia part of it because of your subclan meeshu so walaan mayso.
Loool at Small, Dhulbahante and Sacad Muuse are equal in Qabiil size at last real clan census taken by the British, yet Dhulos own more land than your 30 Miles clan, When we are Darood you are Isaaq, when I’m Kablalax you are Habar Awal, when I’m Koombe you are Subeer Awal, and when I’m Harti you are Muuse. At every turn I’m more than you, we also reject your notion of Somalia should be divided into clans. Not just us but the Ciise & Gadabuursi, & large part of the Isaaq Gaby realize they are not going anywhere for the last 30 years. you are a loyal Ethiopian citizen yet want to divide the Somali nation! & our SSC Militias are still intact! & a force to reckoned with!
Lmao you’re nowhere near the size of habar awal. Sools population which is a shared region is that of a hargeisa district. Let alone gebilay and wajaale that are larger than your only 2 towns of buuhoodle and laas canood. Not to mention Berbera and sheekh that’s before I get into the small towns.

Somaliland wey burburtay haku riyoon inaad calanka blue ga ah ku tuugsatid. Culayska Habar Yonis iyo Habar Jeclo baan iska rogaynaa oo aad wax wada leedaheen.

Loool at Small, Dhulbahante and Sacad Muuse are equal in Qabiil size at last real clan census taken by the British, yet Dhulos own more land than your 30 Miles clan, When we are Darood you are Isaaq, when I’m Kablalax you are Habar Awal, when I’m Koombe you are Subeer Awal, and when I’m Harti you are Muuse. At every turn I’m more than you, we also reject your notion of Somalia should be divided into clans. Not just us but the Ciise & Gadabuursi, & large part of the Isaaq Gaby realize they are not going anywhere for the last 30 years. you are a loyal Ethiopian citizen yet want to divide the Somali nation! & our SSC Militias are still intact! & a force to reckoned with!
Lmao you’re nowhere near the size of habar awal. Sools population which is a shared region is that of a hargeisa district. Let alone gebilay and wajaale that are larger than your only 2 towns of buuhoodle and laas canood. Not to mention Berbera and sheekh that’s before I get into the small towns.

Somaliland wey burburtay haku riyoon inaad calanka blue ga ah ku tuugsatid. Culayska Habar Yonis iyo Habar Jeclo baan iska rogaynaa oo aad wax wada leedaheen.

Imageshow me where i am right now
Hargaisa is a multi clan city, The whole of Isaaq & a minority of Somali & Oromo ppls, Berbera & sheikh are not large towns & they are also multi clan plus they are not Sacad Muuse territory I can also add other Harti & Darood territory! & Gebilay & Wajale are a mix of Akiisho, Madigaan, Gadabuursi & Sacad Muuse. And not larger than Laascaanood or Buuhodle just in the Minds of Corrupt ppl who want to benefit those regions & gave more aid money to them vs even Togdheer, Awdal , Sool & Sanaag!!! Cajiib

Somalia is a reality sxb, Somalia is where decides Somaliland recognition. For the last 30 years SL went no where your own population is getting tired. Calaanka Bluega aah adiiga manta kuu tuugsatid you get benefits given to Somalia as aid under the blue flag don’t run from it!

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farmaajo offered Somaliland Eastern Sool, Sanaag + Buuhoodle, plus to invade Puntland in March

Postby Futurist » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:04 am

Farmaajo knows Somailland wants this

He will give us annything to get Somaliland back to the table

Like Israel we need a buffer zone

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 am

PrinceNugaalHawd,

Thanks for the apology bro, lakin we knew all along something was fishy about OD. Dhulbahante waa la yaqaana, kabood Lol.

As for the topic, people in Sool, Sanaag learned from Koonfurta in not having a never ending war that serves no purpose. Isaaq approached Harti in the early 90s and said lets live together in peace as neighbors, and Harti accepted but again, its not like there was any sort of Government in the South. A war nobody would win.

Yet delusional fairy tale minded people like TheYuusuf or whatever his name is think it was some sort of military conquest where one side (Isaaq) forced Dhulbahante at gunpoint. I guess he plays too many video games, fantasy and forgot reality :ducktales:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:23 am

PrinceNugaalHawd,

Thanks for the apology bro, lakin we knew all along something was fishy about OD. Dhulbahante waa la yaqaana, kabood Lol.

As for the topic, people in Sool, Sanaag learned from Koonfurta in not having a never ending war that serves no purpose. Isaaq approached Harti in the early 90s and said lets live together in peace as neighbors, and Harti accepted but again, its not like there was any sort of Government in the South. A war nobody would win.

Yet delusional fairy tale minded people like TheYuusuf or whatever his name is think it was some sort of military conquest where one side (Isaaq) forced Dhulbahante at gunpoint. I guess he plays too many video games, fantasy and forgot reality :ducktales:
Nothing was forced if force can do anything Buuhodle would be under Somaliland, President rayaale of SL would not be attacked & chased out of LA at gunpoint in 2003. in the 90s Somaliland decided to declare independence after Muqdisho warlords declared themselves presidents, and they were only welcomed by a militia in 2004 to 2007. Although it’s more peaceful and stable then the south, I think we need a reconciliation between North & South and all clans, we also need face to face meetings between the two leaders of Somalia & SL & we also need the people to decide what they want today.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:34 am

PrinceNugaalHawd,

Nothing was forced if force can do anything Buuhodle would be under Somaliland, President rayaale of SL would not be attacked & chased out of LA at gunpoint in 2003. in the 90s Somaliland decided to declare independence after Muqdisho warlords declared themselves presidents, and they were only welcomed by a militia in 2004 to 2007. Although it’s more peaceful and stable then the south, I think we need a reconciliation between North & South and all clans, we also need face to face meetings between the two leaders of Somalia & SL & we also need the people to decide what they want today.

Couldn’t agree more :som:

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Futurist » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:38 am

PrinceNugaalHawd,

So how do you think this can be resolved?

The majority of Somaliland's people will NEVER accept to be reunited with Somalia, or to be ruled from Mogadishu. That's the reality. We are more likely to see a full blown war and the whole region burn, than somaliland rejoining somalia. That's just a no-go, never, not going to happen scenario.

Whereas the southerners are overwhelmingly against Somaliland's independence and some even are against Somaliland's existence (they want Somaliland to be broken up into smaller fiefdoms). Completely disregarding that it was an independent Somaliland and the Trust Territory of Somalia that united to form what was the Somali Republic.

So where do we go from here? Either full blown war, or a negotiated settlement that sees Somaliland go independent and Somalia can focus on itself. There is no other option

PS no one is keeping the people of easter Sool & Sanaag hostage. They are voluntary members of Somaliland, except the small minority in Buuhoodle town (which is insignificant).

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:57 am

PrinceNugaalHawd,

So how do you think this can be resolved?

The majority of Somaliland's people will NEVER accept to be reunited with Somalia, or to be ruled from Mogadishu. That's the reality. We are more likely to see a full blown war and the whole region burn, than somaliland rejoining somalia. That's just a no-go, never, not going to happen scenario.

Whereas the southerners are overwhelmingly against Somaliland's independence and some even are against Somaliland's existence (they want Somaliland to be broken up into smaller fiefdoms). Completely disregarding that it was an independent Somaliland and the Trust Territory of Somalia that united to form what was the Somali Republic.

So where do we go from here? Either full blown war, or a negotiated settlement that sees Somaliland go independent and Somalia can focus on itself. There is no other option

PS no one is keeping the people of easter Sool & Sanaag hostage. They are voluntary members of Somaliland, except the small minority in Buuhoodle town (which is insignificant).
We need a serious negotiated settlement, meetings between the leaders too, if it works good, if it fails have a referendum and let the people decide today.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.