Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo offered Somaliland Eastern Sool, Sanaag + Buuhoodle, plus to invade Puntland in March

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo offered Somaliland Eastern Sool, Sanaag + Buuhoodle, plus to invade Puntland in March

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:02 am

I’m just speaking real this isn’t even a shot one bit. The only Isaaq I’ve ever been able to have a logical discussion with is who’s macquul is gurey25 who posts rarely. The rest here live in a alternate planet, I’m sorry to say. Thats why I just ignore most of the time.

The reality is getting a recognized Berbera, Hargeisa, Burco would be the accomplishment of the century yet you want to talk about Sool, Sanaag colonial border BS.

Bottom line is there has been no Somali President in the past who ever entertained just those 3 towns independence, regardless of clan whether it was Shariif, Culusow etc

This notion that somaliland should be divided along clan lines because there are 2 small Harti subclans In East of sool and sanaag is not going to fly you can't change. Colonial borders because a sub clan lives there imagine you claiming Ethiopia part of it because of your subclan meeshu so walaan mayso.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Farmaajo offered Somaliland Eastern Sool, Sanaag + Buuhoodle, plus to invade Puntland in March

Postby Nomand » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:14 am

Khalid ali

Ethiopia is a different country, you are part of somalia as for dhulbahante the only reason why they are with you is because the alternative puntland is worse.

But the somali government will create another alternative for them, which will happen in 2022 they will then kick you out and the SNA will move in.

You live in a dreamworld if you as isaaq want to remain intact but want to divide darod.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:21 am

Khalid-

What can we respond with? You guys are like the Palestinians talking about Haifa when Ramallah's boundaries haven't been agreed to.

I will say the Elite US trained Danab, British trained Gorgor and the Turkish trained SNA will only be getting strong and I doubt for a second Somalia will allow pro-Somalia communities and locations to be denied self-determination for unity if Somalia is allowing self-determination for others to go independent.

Your 1993 flashback type weaponry might look impressive against unarmed civilians now, but might not be so impressive against the continually developing SNA.

In any case I doubt we will even get to that.

Like I said, I am absolutely positive we reach compromise.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:05 am

Adoo guurguuranaya ayad rabta inad duushid. Come on sxb. This sna is a useless militia can't move and capture a single village with out amisom. I don't think your in a position to make. War threats against Somaliland.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:51 am

Where is General Caare? Has he been paid off?

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:23 am

What amazes me the most is how people Want to split Somaliland along clan lines. No country in the world is split along clan lines. Why don’t voltage and Murax claim their villages inside Ethiopia?
Somaliland would not negotiate an inch of its territory that’s not part of any discussion. As for sool, sanaag and buhoodle togdheer. They are multi clan places with an isaaq majority. Let me break it down for those of you who don’t know the clan demographics of the area.
Sanaag is 3 districts
1. Badhan - wersengeli majority
2. Ceel afwayn - HJ majority, HY presents
3. Ceerigabo district - HY majority, HJ and Dhulbahante present

Sool is 3 districts
1. Las canood - dulbahante majority
2. Xudun - dhulbahante and HY
3. Taleex - dhulbahante
3. Caynaba - HJ

Togdheer is Somaliland terms it’s 3 districts because sheikh district was added with berbera distric to form saaxil state.
Togdheer:
Burco districts - HJ and HY
Oodwayne - HY
Buhoodle - Dhulbahante and HJ

Even if a referendum was to take place in sool sanaag and togdheer people would still vote in favour of independence thanks to an isaaq majority. Even Dhulbahante themselves are split, and I’m sure when Somaliland becomes independent they would choose Somaliland.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:36 am

Khalid-

What can we respond with? You guys are like the Palestinians talking about Haifa when Ramallah's boundaries haven't been agreed to.

I will say the Elite US trained Danab, British trained Gorgor and the Turkish trained SNA will only be getting strong and I doubt for a second Somalia will allow pro-Somalia communities and locations to be denied self-determination for unity if Somalia is allowing self-determination for others to go independent.

Your 1993 flashback type weaponry might look impressive against unarmed civilians now, but might not be so impressive against the continually developing SNA.

In any case I doubt we will even get to that.

Like I said, I am absolutely positive we reach compromise.

Every diick and Tom who trains your militias , give us the same training plus materials to our army too . Yet we don't rely on them . Your weakness is you are totally relying on others for your protection , you are even expecting that they will assist you to expand your administration. I am telling you we will never face any so called army from somalia other than puntland. All puntland cities lies within short distance of our military , we can destroy all of them with basic rockets without invasion.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:10 am

Politics and historical debates and that aside, Somalia should be prepared to honor the right to self-determination of Somalilanders.

I am sure Somalia will not let it go easily, but we must be prepared to accommodate that desire. It's simple as that.

However, as one of the few people from Somalia who is willing to defer completely to Somalilanders about the final outcome of our relationship, I also feel (and also know in the difficult negotiations that would finalize such a break up), the subject of SSC (not the whole regions but let's be real Dhulbahante and Warsangeli lands) will be bitterly contested and I do not foresee an eventuality where Somalia will compromise on Somaliland's right to self-determination while allowing pro-Somalia communities within it be muzzled.

It's 2020 where even Europe is apologizing for NEO-COLONIALISM let alone colonialism.

It would be a non-starter in my estimation for Somaliland to expect to break away with the old colonial border REVICTIMIZE communities who originally fought colonialism by holding them to that legacy.

In this juncture where negotiations for final settlement are not even being acknowledged and the issue is still unaddressed between Somalia and Somaliland; this is THE POINT BEFORE STEP 1.

Both camps are exceptionally hardcore and extreme in their positions but in a final negotiation, I definitely foresee the POSSIBILITY OF THREE (3) internationally observed referendumS carried out by a mutually agreed neutral partner before legal independence;

1.Referendum for Somaliland as a whole (if independence fails, it ends here) asking DO YOU WANT INDEPENDENCE

2. If Somaliland votes for referendum as a whole but SSC/Awdal communities return close vote or majority no, I forsee a 2nd targeted referendum for those groups asking DO YOU WANT UNITY

3. If agreement is reached at this point about independence (either somaliland goes as one or compromise is reached) then it is possible that Somalia will need a referendum to accept their government's decision----I say possible as I am entirely unsure about this...depends on how beholden gov is to people by then)

Obviously all Somalia nationalists are extreme no now and all Somaliland nationalists are extreme yes, but when REAL final negotiations ever begin---not these fake talks going on for 5 years on and off about maalayacni----I predict hard compromises will have to be reached

We won't let go 1 inch of our territory. In fact we have bigger goals to bring all harti under somaliland , I am talking about the MJs . We are more likely to expand our borders beyond your imagination than giving up parts of Sool.
Then ud have us burn Hargeysa to the ground

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Why would a faqash reduce themselves to dirt by being ruled by reer triangle...

Bribes make the world go round and in this case bribes pay for flag waving and fuel sub clan rivalries......

Warsangali was gob ah though !

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:57 pm

I’m just speaking real this isn’t even a shot one bit. The only Isaaq I’ve ever been able to have a logical discussion with is who’s macquul is gurey25 who posts rarely. The rest here live in a alternate planet, I’m sorry to say. Thats why I just ignore most of the time.

The reality is getting a recognized Berbera, Hargeisa, Burco would be the accomplishment of the century yet you want to talk about Sool, Sanaag colonial border BS.

Bottom line is there has been no Somali President in the past who ever entertained just those 3 towns independence, regardless of clan whether it was Shariif, Culusow etc
Wow hold on there!!

Who you calling macquul?
I thought my political position was schizophrenic
Being both an extreme millitant Somaliland nationalist, an avowed qabiilist and proud, but also a somaliweynist.

:lol:

Salaams by the way how are things in snet
It seems that I am no longer addicted to this place.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:06 am

What amazes me the most is how people Want to split Somaliland along clan lines. No country in the world is split along clan lines. Why don’t voltage and Murax claim their villages inside Ethiopia?
Somaliland would not negotiate an inch of its territory that’s not part of any discussion. As for sool, sanaag and buhoodle togdheer. They are multi clan places with an isaaq majority. Let me break it down for those of you who don’t know the clan demographics of the area.
Sanaag is 3 districts

Sool is 3 districts
3. Taleex - dhulbahante
3. Caynaba - HJ

Togdheer is Somaliland terms it’s 3 districts because sheikh district was added with berbera distric to form saaxil state.
Togdheer:
Oodwayne - HY

Even if a referendum was to take place in sool sanaag and togdheer people would still vote in favour of independence thanks to an isaaq majority. Even Dhulbahante themselves are split, and I’m sure when Somaliland becomes independent they would choose Somaliland.
Lol Buhoodle District is Dhulbahante except 1 village Qorilugud.
Xudun District is Dhulbahante except 1 small village Bohol
Caynabo has Dhulbahante population & Gumays and other villages that are Dhulbahante. No Dhulbahante would not choose your lying ass! With a Strong Somalia Dhulbahante would be 99% unionist. We are in the current situation because of Dhulbahante militias anti Puntland stance.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:22 am

Sanaag is 3 districts

Sool is 3 districts
3. Taleex - dhulbahante
3. Caynaba - HJ

Togdheer:
Oodwayne - HY

Caynabo has Dhulbahante population & Gumays and other villages that are Dhulbahante. No Dhulbahante would not choose your lying ass! With a Strong Somalia Dhulbahante would be 99% unionist. We are in the current situation because of Dhulbahante militias anti Puntland stance.

Thanks for interjecting PrinceNugaalHawd and presenting the Dhulbahante position, as Marexaan members get accused of speaking for you guys here when we say this. You post rarely and the only other person who claims Dhulbahante Original Dervish is surprisingly silent, when claims are made on lands you guys inhabit.

Like many Dhulbahante in my community say, they are not going to disturb the peace to fight Somaliland for a non functioning Government. Once a fully functioning Government comes they will presumably be pro union. Thats just the reality.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:25 am

This notion that somaliland should be divided along clan lines because there are 2 small Harti subclans In East of sool and sanaag is not going to fly you can't change. Colonial borders because a sub clan lives there imagine you claiming Ethiopia part of it because of your subclan meeshu so walaan mayso.

Loool at Small, Dhulbahante and Sacad Muuse are equal in Qabiil size at last real clan census taken by the British, yet Dhulos own more land than your 30 Miles clan, When we are Darood you are Isaaq, when I’m Kablalax you are Habar Awal, when I’m Koombe you are Subeer Awal, and when I’m Harti you are Muuse. At every turn I’m more than you, we also reject your notion of Somalia should be divided into clans. Not just us but the Ciise & Gadabuursi, & large part of the Isaaq Gaby realize they are not going anywhere for the last 30 years. you are a loyal Ethiopian citizen yet want to divide the Somali nation! & our SSC Militias are still intact! & a force to reckoned with!

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:32 am

Sanaag is 3 districts

Sool is 3 districts
3. Taleex - dhulbahante
3. Caynaba - HJ

Togdheer:
Oodwayne - HY

Thanks for interjecting PrinceNugaalHawd and presenting the Dhulbahante position, as Marexaan members get accused of speaking for you guys here when we say this. You post rarely and the only other person who claims Dhulbahante Original Dervish is surprisingly silent, when claims are made on lands you guys inhabit.

Like many Dhulbahante in my community say, they are not going to disturb the peace to fight Somaliland for a non functioning Government. Once a fully functioning Government comes they will presumably be pro union. Thats just the reality.
I’m not even sure Original Dervish is Dhulbahante, since he never shared his sub clan & family like the rest of us, & his silence is suspicious when Dhulbahante are under attack from all sides, he never goes into clan mode just the northern Somali unionist defense! except when it comes to Durbaan ka Qabyalaada ee Kablalax or Harti against another brotherly sub-clan that has done nothing to his sub-clan! Weird, I apologize to Beesha Marexaan Sade on behalf of Beesha Dhulbahante & I know most Dhulbahante would agree with me!

Dhulbahante have always been unionist we believe Somalia will rise up, we northern Unionist are all waiting for it, be it Isaaq, Gadabursi, Ciise others, and especially us Warsangeli & Dhulbahante. Ethiopia might force Somaliland to seat with Somalia and make an agreement today their is an Ethiopian delegation in Hargaisa. Farmaajo took the first step to apologize for the government in any crimes committed in its name.
Last edited by PrinceNugaalHawd on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samatalis249
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Samatalis249 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:38 am

Loool at Small, Dhulbahante and Sacad Muuse are equal in Qabiil size at last real clan census taken by the British, yet Dhulos own more land than your 30 Miles clan, When we are Darood you are Isaaq, when I’m Kablalax you are Habar Awal, when I’m Koombe you are Subeer Awal, and when I’m Harti you are Muuse. At every turn I’m more than you, we also reject your notion of Somalia should be divided into clans. Not just us but the Ciise & Gadabuursi, & large part of the Isaaq Gaby realize they are not going anywhere for the last 30 years. you are a loyal Ethiopian citizen yet want to divide the Somali nation! & our SSC Militias are still intact! & a force to reckoned with!
Lmao you’re nowhere near the size of habar awal. Sools population which is a shared region is that of a hargeisa district. Let alone gebilay and wajaale that are larger than your only 2 towns of buuhoodle and laas canood. Not to mention Berbera and sheekh that’s before I get into the small towns.

Somaliland wey burburtay haku riyoon inaad calanka blue ga ah ku tuugsatid. Culayska Habar Yonis iyo Habar Jeclo baan iska rogaynaa oo aad wax wada leedaheen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.