Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Hassan Ali Kheyre become the next Ilhan Omar

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Will Hassan Ali Kheyre become the next Ilhan Omar

Postby Sagaashan » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Ilhan Omar had a loving and devoted husband. He took great care of her before and during her election. He passed flyers, knocked on doors, and spent countless hours campaigning for her. Once she got elected she abandoned her husband by cheating on him endlessly once she moved with her consultant to Washington. Similar to the traitor genealogy that runs in her blood, she walked away from her husband once she tasted power. After countless months of getting boned to smithereens, she decided to keep her new man while tossing her previous marriage. Without any proof, or any administration of the shahaada or meher for her new adulterer, on a conspicuous twitter posting claims they are married and he became muslim. The proper way would have been to bring him to a masjid and record the whole thing so as to reclaim her innocence after all the gossip and daily mails of the world recorder her promiscuity shamelessly.

I say this because Hassan Ali Kheyre is currently in a similar position and is about to commit a political sin. Farmaajo as the president accorded and bestowed upon Kheyre something that would probably never happen in Somali history unless it is completely transformed and tribe becomes a pastime. Against all odds and with complete risk, Farmaajo picked a minority for the premier position. He also gave him complete control of his portfolio and entrusted him with all that position entails along with its execution without any interference.

Hassan Ali Kheyre, has unfortunately, gathered some corrupt and inapt politicians and advisers to buck his master and form his own party. They give this advise knowing he has zero chance to win and cause serious rapture in the N&N camp. There is not a firm believe that Kheyre can go all the way, in which case, we would all support as there is really no difference between Farmaajo and Kheyre. But the death knell on this disingenuous advice is that Kheyre loses so they can collect some precious coins as they have done in the past. Not mentioning all of them, the primary person pushing this agenda is the totally useless/khat addict Khadija "Visa" Diiriye. Yes the same Khadija who refused to be tested for Coronavirus at AAI airport. Yes the same one that instead of apologizing to the public the following day pushed the ministry of health under the bus :snoop: Once you have such people as confidantes and in your circle, nothing good will emerge from that side of things.

Though we might view sahal as someone with infinite hate for Farmaajo (god knows where such thing comes from), his fixation and at times prophecy of Kheyre's split with N&N seems to be true by multiple layers. First, his camp and social media team have adopted to sideline stories and events associated with Villa Somalia completely. They have formed a singular focus on Kheyre as if he is both the president and PM. Though, Farmaajo in a true statement, stays within the confines of his power by appearing less in public to magnify the efforts of the PM and his team, the president it seems is been taken away the few times he appears in public. The other thing that is happening more often lately is kind of compare and contrast between the two leaders as if there is duplicity in their efforts.

Not to make this long, it will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months. Kheyre and his team are fixed on going their separate ways otherwise the N&N party would've been formed a long time ago. You would think a genius person would not fall into such a political trap especially as the opposition is consolidating power but as they say "absolute power corrupts absolutely." I think we have the next Ilhan Omar in the making in Hassan Ali Kheyre.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Will Hassan Ali Kheyre become the next Ilhan Omar

Postby Voltage » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:01 pm

Hassan has every right as a Somali man OR WOMAN has to contest that position. I even said in the past I would not be surprised if he did.

That being said, Hassan WILL NOT run against Farmaajo. Hassan and Farmaajo will be running together this next term. The low intensity rumor mill has nothing else to talk about; Galmudug business is finished, so is southwest, the Jubbaland impasse both in the court case and move against Madoobe militarily is in a lul presided over by FGS narrative, election bill finished, the political "oppo's" political capital spent, etc etc etc.

Beyond that, I will give you 3 personal reasons later for the decision that has already been reached; namely that Hassan will support the current President of Somalia.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:24 pm

:lol: sounds like you're panicking!

He can run at any time, including against farmaajo.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Last I checked Kheyre was not Farmaajo’s son or do we need a paternity test? :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:16 am

good analysis.

firstly Farmaajo did not pick Kheyre this was a predestined decision taken by Fahad and Farmaajo and Kheyre. Sources say also Fahad owned some of Kheyres $2 million share in soma oil and gas so maybe they both funded Farmaajo campaign

Farmaajo now wants a repeat of 2017 but Kheyre asked him and Fahad to be the president this time and that he will pick Farmaajo as his pm. that is their khilaaf.

but i doubt Kheyre will appoint Farmaajo IF this happens and Kheyre has the same feelings this time about Farmaajo. politics have no permanent friends. Kheyres and businessman Gaanbe are flesh second cousins(their parents are first cousins through their maternal side alsoYuusuf Garaad is their third cousin. yuusuf mother is udeejeen he is from hiiraan and finished his school in buuloburde his grand mother is duduble or murursade) this businessman who owns hotel Jaseera carries letters between kheyre and big opposition leaders in the name of Hawiyenimo and there is some cooperation going on to empower Kheyre. these opposition leaders told the diplomats they can only deal with kheyre to encourage them so he can be another nuurcade...kheyre know this. ilaa hada kheyre ma ku dhiiran inuu banaanka iskeeno waa loo sheegay laguma cunayo...he wants to buy more time three months before the parliament elections at maximum. already he is done hirshabelle and gaanbe also met OGs like hussein halane who may join the cabinet in coming reshuffle and connect him with JL. according to cali daacuun mp dhagdheer has been going to Garowe and he said maxaa ka jira ninkaan PL he is not from the deegaanka he is not a federal minister? i know a meeting about Kheyre and Jurile(dhashiishe mp who plays the role of broker for mj like when hassan sh picked ccc)

while Farmaajo is waging wars kheyre is building his JL network!

lastly the meetings between hawiye officials in ex hotel naasahablood insisting Kheyre being the candidate. some of those who attended the meeting canshuur wasiirka isgaarsiinta who is baadicade, ducaale security minister, mp nuur iidow beyle who took sanbaloolshe seat these three are campaigning for the new hirshabelle and meeting with Ugaas hassan and they pulled the rug from under Goodah who was using shirarka tolka and the baladweyne shir was postponed to june. this means Farmaajo has no Allies in the next hirshabelle admin. buuloburde jad no mayor for 6 months after cabshuur met ugaas hassan it got solved next day odaasha jsve accepted the baadicade mayor obeying ugaaska. i heard yesterday alot of projects for hiiraan signed by Kheyre. Hirshabelle is done and its for Kheyre.

this warsangali odey i dont think he is lying he met kheyre two years ago and the link is still there saying he told him farmaajo is his candidate this was 2018. now he says deputy ministers and mps told him kheyre is a candidate!

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Hassan has every right as a Somali man OR WOMAN has to contest that position. I even said in the past I would not be surprised if he did.

That being said, Hassan WILL NOT run against Farmaajo. Hassan and Farmaajo will be running together this next term. The low intensity rumor mill has nothing else to talk about; Galmudug business is finished, so is southwest, the Jubbaland impasse both in the court case and move against Madoobe militarily is in a lul presided over by FGS narrative, election bill finished, the political "oppo's" political capital spent, etc etc etc.

Beyond that, I will give you 3 personal reasons later for the decision that has already been reached; namely that Hassan will support the current President of Somalia.
Thanks for this info. You have consistently predicted that they will form one party and run as a team. If this materializes it will be a great fonder for your nemesis on these boards to once again remind him who the real insider is. I am afraid after looking around as a student of politics that Hassan Ali Kheyre seems to have chartered his own course and is confident he can do it alone. It will be a political suicide but when you have bad advisers, anything is possible.

That is why its interesting to hear what your 3 personal reasons for Hassan Ali Kheyre to remain with the president are.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 pm

:lol: sounds like you're panicking!

He can run at any time, including against farmaajo.
No panic, just pure analysis :stylin:

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Last I checked Kheyre was not Farmaajo’s son or do we need a paternity test? :lol:
He is certainly not but close :) Kheyre basically served as a lowly assistant to interior minister Odowaa, a man of the same age, who unfortunately found themselves in these positions merely by tribal algorithms rather than intelligence, ability, or skills.

The man who took you out of such a bad mathematical inferiority deserves loyalty not treachery.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Sahal,

You covered a lot of ground, its interesting how you link all discussions about Farmaajo/Kheyre some sort of Hirshabelle connection. As I said, I strongly sense Kheyre is going to go out alone judging by his actions and his team. I see his loyal team, from ministers to social media personnel and advisers have all shown to be one sided and for one reason or another have been ordered or directed to omit Farmaajo stories, ceremonies, travels, etc. At one time Khadija "Visa" Diiriye was praising all the world leaders in a UN conference attended by Farmaajo while leaving out Farmaajo. You can't tell me this is typical. This is disrespecting the highest office in the land. She is the same one who also accused the government that she is part of not accomplishing anything in the last 3 years LOL. When she said this, it was assumed, she was taking direct shots at Farmaajo. This is a very close confidante of Kheyre, she couldn't have said all this things without prior authorization.

While i believe he will go alone, he will ultimately embarrass himself. I know this will cause you to hit your head on the wall but people actually like and trust Farmaajo more than they do Kheyre. People see Farmaajo as honest, decent, and reputable guy. Unlike the crazies online who are unfortunately paid by foreigners, most Somalis see him as honorable. People trust Farmaajo so much that the biggest single issue that could cause a dent in Farmaajo's record that of Qalbidhagax has been found to be a "Great Hoax" orchestrated by Sanbaloolshe and Ethiopian lapdogs so called opposition and rogue member states. This is becoming more apparent by the day as Qalbdidhagax meets will all Somalia's enemy but refuse to meet with his president. If Farmaajo's crime is handing ONLF who absolved FMS of these same heinous crimes, when in fact he was captured in Galmudug.

If Kheyre is a candidate then he is not doing a well job in the last few weeks LOL he failed in opening a sand filled airport in Barawe that was the laughingstock of the Somali people for a complete week. His Ethiopian trip is not going so well. The idea of going on a travel during a pandemic is risky and carelessness. His rushed opening of an incomplete Martini hospital without doctors on sight, respirators, masks and makeshift tenants didn't go well.

Kheyre has two tuulos as deegaans that are not even liberated. Dayniile is an isolated town within a booming capital city designated as an army base. So where is Kheyre going to get all this mysterious power and men to support and protect him from the big lions.

I know you don't support Kheyre for some goodwill but you know how lopsided his defeat is going to be. He will leave an indelible mark of shame for his clansmen as well as all other minority groups entrusted with power and privilege.

This cabinet reshuffle you talk about is just a pure joke. Who wants to hold a post for several months LOL you are taking Kheyre to be a fool from encouraging him to run so he can lose to him reshuffling his cabinet :snoop:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Sahal,

You covered a lot of ground, its interesting how you link all discussions about Farmaajo/Kheyre some sort of Hirshabelle connection. As I said, I strongly sense Kheyre is going to go out alone judging by his actions and his team. I see his loyal team, from ministers to social media personnel and advisers have all shown to be one sided and for one reason or another have been ordered or directed to omit Farmaajo stories, ceremonies, travels, etc. At one time Khadija "Visa" Diiriye was praising all the world leaders in a UN conference attended by Farmaajo while leaving out Farmaajo. You can't tell me this is typical. This is disrespecting the highest office in the land. She is the same one who also accused the government that she is part of not accomplishing anything in the last 3 years LOL. When she said this, it was assumed, she was taking direct shots at Farmaajo. This is a very close confidante of Kheyre, she couldn't have said all this things without prior authorization.

While i believe he will go alone, he will ultimately embarrass himself. I know this will cause you to hit your head on the wall but people actually like and trust Farmaajo more than they do Kheyre. People see Farmaajo as honest, decent, and reputable guy. Unlike the crazies online who are unfortunately paid by foreigners, most Somalis see him as honorable. People trust Farmaajo so much that the biggest single issue that could cause a dent in Farmaajo's record that of Qalbidhagax has been found to be a "Great Hoax" orchestrated by Sanbaloolshe and Ethiopian lapdogs so called opposition and rogue member states. This is becoming more apparent by the day as Qalbdidhagax meets will all Somalia's enemy but refuse to meet with his president. If Farmaajo's crime is handing ONLF who absolved FMS of these same heinous crimes, when in fact he was captured in Galmudug.

If Kheyre is a candidate then he is not doing a well job in the last few weeks LOL he failed in opening a sand filled airport in Barawe that was the laughingstock of the Somali people for a complete week. His Ethiopian trip is not going so well. The idea of going on a travel during a pandemic is risky and carelessness. His rushed opening of an incomplete Martini hospital without doctors on sight, respirators, masks and makeshift tenants didn't go well.

Kheyre has two tuulos as deegaans that are not even liberated. Dayniile is an isolated town within a booming capital city designated as an army base. So where is Kheyre going to get all this mysterious power and men to support and protect him from the big lions.

I know you don't support Kheyre for some goodwill but you know how lopsided his defeat is going to be. He will leave an indelible mark of shame for his clansmen as well as all other minority groups entrusted with power and privilege.

This cabinet reshuffle you talk about is just a pure joke. Who wants to hold a post for several months LOL you are taking Kheyre to be a fool from encouraging him to run so he can lose to him reshuffling his cabinet :snoop:
Sagaashan im ahead of my age. since you hate khadiija diiriye she was the first official who told us that she and kheyre will not join Farmaajo party. i dont mention names to protect my sources. for example i was hiding gaanbe/gaambe name until his name spread on social media. look cisamad caynte he is reer caynte but not sure if he is a bro or cousin he calls gaanbe kheyres gancanyare. question is if Kheyres cousin and a murursade mp campaigning for him and contacting with opposition leaders and OGs and mjs maxaa u haray oon ka ahayn inuu ku dhawaaqo by himself? Farmaajo sees what all his qaraabo r doing on his behalf but only waits from him. Kheyre was supposed to campaign for hassan sh he told him he is going to nairobi to spend time with his new isaaq wife when he was secretly meeting fahad and farmaajo. hassan sh campaigned for him to replace maxbuub macalin in xooghaynta IGAD there is a video of them in djibouti the HQ of igad do you think he will not do the same to farmaajo?

my link on Khadija leaking this info before she went back to Xamar. in february.
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=399210

my link on gaanbe. mark this thread waa noo balan. lastly i support kheyre tactically to split N&N but i dont think he can win not bc he is murursade just being part of the system. kheyre has around $30 million he buy these mps just not popular.
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=399421
very common now.
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:48 pm

Sahal i dont think you read my post. I agree with you that he will run. I mostly focused on the consequences and outcome of him running. In short, I said Kheyre will not go anywhere but embarrass himself and discouraged all the people who had high hopes.

What is the purpose of running if you have no chance :) I know you like to focus on money, these next election will be flush with money from all corners and interest groups. Kheyre lacks the base to make things happen. Kheyre can't get what Farmaajo lost. They have similar record. Its Khadija "Visa" Diiriye who is behind this whole thing and Libaax Laba Maaha crap. You see her speak and she will make you a believer. but its not anchored on truth or predictions but its a testament to her honorary degree from school of hard knocks. Just like her novice, she is beginning to slip in the poles these days from refusing to be tested, to undercutting other ministers, to holding a press conference in her bed :clap:

What is best for both is to win together or lose. Anything in between is just bad. really bad.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am

Kheyre is no Saacid or Farmaajo who came to power mainly because of their wives. Kheyre is self made and isn’t sending out his wife to lobby for him. His wife is not seen or heard in the PM office unlike Saacid’sand Farmaajo’s who run their husbands offices.

I don’t blame my eedoyiin for taking charge. They invested in these men and are due for returns on their investments.
After all the last thing HAG nation needs is a strong Jeberti in power.
If HAG has the PM office and runs the President office, it’s all good for beesha. We will put on the ruwayd of mucaradnimo because the only way a Jeberti leader is made popular among his Tol is to be despised by HAg.

If Kheyre runs and has a platform that I support I will wholeheartedly support him. I met him before he was in government and seemed to be a very smart and ambitious man.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:58 pm

Kheyre is no Saacid or Farmaajo who came to power mainly because of their wives. Kheyre is self made and isn’t sending out his wife to lobby for him. His wife is not seen or heard in the PM office unlike Saacid’sand Farmaajo’s who run their husbands offices.
:russ: :dead: dad saan ah aa Kheyre dhahaaya base maleh asagoo base ayaga u ah

even if he Kheyre goes Farmaajo still has fuursade who is married to Saynabs Habayar wich means its her who runs the office. kheyre is appointing abdi dheere half brother of gaambe for deputy banaadir in the place of ibrahim dheere from farmaajos wife. Farmaajo wife manages banaadir and "his money"

Abdulkadir osoble said in an interview that he fears Farmaajo and kheyre failure to form one party will gove then an excuse for extension bc they have no ready made plan.

this is no longer secret baby :stylin:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:03 pm

I don’t blame my eedoyiin for taking charge. They invested in these men and are due for returns on their investments.
If HAG has the PM office and runs the President office, it’s all good for beesha. We will put on the ruwayd of mucaradnimo because the only way a Jeberti leader is made popular among his Tol is to be despised by HAg.

If Kheyre runs and has a platform that I support I will wholeheartedly support him. I met him before he was in government and seemed to be a very smart and ambitious man.
:damn: :dead:

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Only in Xamar do women who are juggling two sets of balls every night considered heroes :lol:

Kheyre can't outgrow his qabiil affiliation, the curse of the Somali nation. It will be hard to get ahead with 2 tuulos, and 1 army reserve area.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.