Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Garowe SAHAL conference backfired Farmaajo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: How Garowe SAHAL conference backfired Farmaajo

Postby sahal80 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Sahal bicidyahan is a small MJ subclan in Ethiopia, Ali Saleebaan is a small subclan in Bari, they have nothing to do with each other, they are majority N&N supporters, but they are not MX.

The people that matter in MJ is Mahamoud Saleebaan, the clan of Deni, A/Y, ina CCS, Gaas, Faroole etc, they are split and have internal issues, Cumar Maxamuud the largest subclan called Rer Mahad are pro-N&N, there is massive division within MJ in terms of Deni supporters, forget about rest of Darood they are N&N
kkk ileen mj makala taqaanid.
http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person= ... irsiLang=0

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Sahal bicidyahan is a small MJ subclan in Ethiopia, Ali Saleebaan is a small subclan in Bari, they have nothing to do with each other, they are majority N&N supporters, but they are not MX.

The people that matter in MJ is Mahamoud Saleebaan, the clan of Deni, A/Y, ina CCS, Gaas, Faroole etc, they are split and have internal issues, Cumar Maxamuud the largest subclan called Rer Mahad are pro-N&N, there is massive division within MJ in terms of Deni supporters, forget about rest of Darood they are N&N

Sahal why would I lie to you saxib, Bicidyahan is much older than Mohamoud saleebaan, they live in Ethiopia, they have nothing to do with Ali Saleebaan, they are brothers with Rer Mohamoud who are also Rer DDS.

Bro I believed you had reliable sources, haku indho adeegin wax aadan garaney it will make your other info seem FAKENEWS :dwill:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:06 pm

:lol: Indho adeeg! Now Darood don’t know their own abtiris & Bicidiyahan is Cali salebaan!! :lol: :lol: Bicidyahaan is Cali Ibrahim. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:14 pm

Sahal why would I lie to you saxib, Bicidyahan is much older than Mohamoud saleebaan, they live in Ethiopia, they have nothing to do with Ali Saleebaan, they are brothers with Rer Mohamoud who are also Rer DDS.

Bro I believed you had reliable sources, haku indho adeegin wax aadan garaney it will make your other info seem FAKENEWS :dwill:
kkk at fake news. sxb there is some thing called misinformation many people includinh old snet thread say that and that abtirsi site. anigu kama qaadan odey daarood ah so if its wrong info thanks for the correction.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:26 pm

Sahal,

You are correct continue sxb.

There is a subclan called Bicidyahan Cali Saleebaan and a subclan called Reer Bicidyahan. There are two Reer Bicidyahans in Majeerteen!

Seems you know more about Mjs than socalled Daaroods :lol: :oops:
Last edited by Righteous on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Also Sahal, Im Ahmed Harti and dont support N&N, these kids want everyone to support their uncle but thats not factual.

in fact recently Ali Saleebaan had to remove a N&N sign from a building. The Nabad and Nolol slogan was on that building since the fouding of Puntland as the slogan "nabad and nolol" was founded a long time ago by Puntites!

Farmaajo and Khayre stole the slogan

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:05 pm

Ali Saleban do have Biciidyahan & Cawlyahan Ali.

We thought he was talking about about the Reer Bicidyahan Sub clan of MJ.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Adigu nin harti ah baad tahaye so you will know the difference. I am just amused at the guys on here like dalalos who are acting like the wikepedia page on MJ but are totally incorrect

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Sahal,

There is a subclan called Bicidyahan Cali Saleebaan and a subclan called Reer Bicidyahan. There are two Reer Bicidyahans in Majeerteen!

Wow thanks axb. وشهد شاهد من اهلها!
there is a well-known activist ali saleebaan in America who speaks in the name of biciidyahan as well so i knew there is a biciidyahan cali saleebaan. maybe there is another one like you said.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:48 pm

there is a well-known activist ali saleebaan in America who speaks in the name of biciidyahan as well so i knew there is a biciidyahan cali saleebaan. maybe there is another one like you said.

No problem sxb, I come on here to read your insight to be honest so I don't like seeing derailments :clap:

Yes there is Bicidyahan Ali Saleebaan Maxamed Ibrahim (Reer Bari) not to be confused with their great-uncle Reer Bicidyahan aka Ali Ibrahim (Mudug/Hawd).

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:54 pm

No problem sxb, I come on here to read your insight to be honest so I don't like seeing derailments :clap:

Yes there is Bicidyahan Ali Saleebaan Maxamed Ibrahim (Reer Bari) not to be confused with their great-uncle Reer Bicidyahan aka Ali Ibrahim (Mudug/Hawd).
:up: you learn something new everyday.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:08 pm

Sahal,

No.

I have never in my entire life heard someone mix the two or show confusion. Now there is nothing wrong with that as there is always something to learn, but confusion between the two actually signifies lack of knowledge about Majeerteen.

Reer Bicidyahan = majority of MJ in Galaadi, in Wardheer, and 2nd MJ power in Mudug after reer Cigale=basic foundation of Majeerteen

Reer Bicidyahan "of Ali Saleebaan" = who and where?= circumstantial

Someone can come across that Wagardhac has a sub-clan called "reer Diini" but if you mistake that for "reer Diini of Marehan"...then you don't know Marehan.

P.S. Wallahi bilaahi my dad's paternal reer Ayeeyo of reer Bicidyahan/reer Xaamuud would be offended. :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:48 am

Sahal,

Asaaski waxaan dhan is your obsession with something called SAHAL. Yaa Sheikh, Yaa Mucalim, Yaa Ustaadh MAJIRAAN something called SAHAL ABADAN! Waxaan waa abuse aa nugu haysid Yaa Allah :mindblown:

The sooner you realize that the sooner you will stop offending people.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:03 am

Sahal,

Asaaski waxaan dhan is your obsession with something called SAHAL. Yaa Sheikh, Yaa Mucalim, Yaa Ustaadh MAJIRAAN something called SAHAL ABADAN! Waxaan waa abuse aa nugu haysid Yaa Allah :mindblown:

The sooner you realize that the sooner you will stop offending people.
for me i use the terms of SAHAL and HAG for clan/ group aligment but at the same time we have cross subclan coalitions in both govt and opposition but at the times of wars and elections they use qabiil for awr ku kacsi this is what is going now between Farmaajo and Kheyre. according to our insider they reached the point of no return. Farmaajo Called befire last night dblock ministers over Kheyre rejection of forming one party under his leadership so he told them to go ahead with the formation of xisbiga with or without Kheyre. when kheyre comes back from paris club in march he will take big decision claiming all the financial achievements! i may join #HIIGSI_&HORUMR these hiraabs r divided badly

khadiijo diiriye was heard publically saying kheyre is the president i asked about why this woman is so strong to the point she talks shit about farmaajo and this siyaaso said "habarta video ceeb badan ay ka haysaa dhalxe, mursal, cawad kurti waa soo fureen yaa u dhawaanka kara ragaan ay heeysataa"

my april prediction of two qabiil based N&N xisbis is coming to fruition.
pic after their meeting with Farmaajo. N&N SAHAL wing

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:23 am

Adigu nin harti ah baad tahaye so you will know the difference. I am just amused at the guys on here like dalalos who are acting like the wikepedia page on MJ but are totally incorrect
bloody hell take a chill pill mate, I stand correct, Sahal knows MJ more than me, first time I am hearing of this other Rer Bicidyahan. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.