Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HGs latest conquered lands 2020

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: HGs latest conquered lands 2020

Postby Caytame » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:01 pm

I am surprised this embarrassing topic has been left to live by smile and PO?

:lol:

usually they take down anything remotely similar to this.
:russ:

even im surprised, though i feel they will ban just like those before me..... i had a run though :lol:
:lol: :lol: shocking walle!

see how they get karbaashed when the it's a level plane field?

and they dont have mods banning everyone while allowing them to run around with their fake and imagined stories?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:05 pm

Iskucamir.com. Enjoy the victory :lol:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:32 pm

murax: here's a challenge, i dare your boy PO and your girl smile to stop banning anyone who pushe back on y'alls false narratives?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Last edited by Murax on Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 pm

murax: here's a challenge, i dare your boy PO and your girl smile to stop banning anyone who pushe back on y'alls false narratives?

Ban for what Adeer? I’m just laughing. I’m laughing because aniga Nin Cali Xusseen Reer Luuq reer Jubba for generations baa ahay. Just like my brothers Reer Axmed, Talxe, Reer Xassan, Hawarsame, Celidheere, Reer Garaad, gonna just stop cus I could go on so kabood. In a State I forget Marexaan even live in like 5% of Marexaan I share with Kees70 people get the VP, And a big pie of the 1 gobol and a half state. Even Koonfur Galbeed I get more than him :dead:

Jubbaland where Kenyans created, made the terms, favored their citizens (You) you and I have almost the same amount of Mps in a state that doesn’t have exist in reality, and never will. So whats there to be mad @ I’m laughing :russ:

Ps; Farmaajo is Somali President with zero to do with Marexaan so I purposely left him off, he’s a civil servant and you and I are the exact same to him

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Ban for what Adeer? I’m just laughing. I’m laughing because aniga Nin Cali Xusseen Reer Luuq reer Jubba for generations baa ahay. Just like my brothers Reer Axmed, Talxe, Reer Xassan, Hawarsame, Celidheere, Reer Garaad, gonna just stop cus I could go on so kabood. In a State I forget Marexaan even live in like 5% of Marexaan I share with Kees70 people get the VP, And a big pie of the 1 gobol and a half state. Even Koonfur Galbeed I get more than him :dead:

Jubbaland where Kenyans created, made the terms, favored their citizens (You) you and I have almost the same amount of Mps in a state that doesn’t have exist in reality, and never will. So whats there to be mad @ I’m laughing :russ:

Ps; Farmaajo is Somali President with zero to do with Marexaan so I purposely left him off, he’s a civil servant and you and I are the exact same to him
what? :lol:
nigga i was talking about your mods banning everybody on here but marehan posters.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:00 pm

dude I don’t know what you’re talking about, but there is nothing here to make marehan posters want to ban non marehans. We like our cards, truss and believe that :smugruss:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:39 pm

I warned you guys about intermingling with the hutu and accepting their state, naca tullahi calayk they are the worst neighbour to have. I KEEP WARNING AND WARNING BUT NO ONE LISTENS NEVER TRUST A HUTU WA DOOFAAR AAN DAAHIRIN WAA DIGSI AAN GUBANAYN WA AYAX AAN BUUFIS LAHAYN.
You did warn us inader but we did not heed your warning :wow:

its the Galmudug president's ayax eating clan that is attacking us, the same wisley snipe looking qoorqoor we welcomed while his fellow hutus were at war with him. :snoop:

:Shrug:

Jimcaale201

Postby Jimcaale201 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:46 am

It seems like Wagardhac have been steadily moving northeast back to their old territories again from Caabudwaaq district where they grouped together with other Marehan for defense in the civil war. In every fight they seem to get closer to the North-South highway which was the historic boundary between them and Habar Gidir. First Saaxo, Dacdheer, Kaxandhaale and now outside Gelinsoor.
Voltage you are fast approaching your 15th year as the chief of alternative history for the subjugated Marexaan clan. Only problem now is that too many of the Marexaan elders are calling in radio stations to share the realities of their subjugation.

Rather than denying reality via 5000 word essays, go help your people who are homeless.
Last November, when I was following the Ethiopoan government and Somali Regional State recognition process for Gaxandhaale as the newest administrative degmo and the official customs point for the border--

---and saw Wagardhac lock the border as the TRIUMPHANT "LEGAL" legtimacy of land ownership to CEMENT the successful repatriation of HG back across the ROAD---

With Wagardhac literally taking back rock after rock, forget ceel ama tuulo, up to the road and forced the single most consequential land change in recent memory-----

Some of those old videos of the 4 year war were suggested by YouTube, so I watched them.

95% were from HG and some screech about defeating Wagardhac and some maalacyacni like you write above.

Come to think of it, it could even have been you uploading those videos. :dwill:

I laughed wallahi. I was watching the actual moment were the crown is going on the head to Wagardhac and all the white noise that was maalayacni propaganda was the entertainment.

Adeer, hays qasbin. Awalba, wax kama aadan dheefin.
kkk Chief of Alternative History for the subdued Marexaan-Galla clan, i must confess that i have not read your essays. Little time for cheap AbdiWahab imitations. Cafis baa kaa dalbaayaa ina ayeeyo.

My advice Caabudwaaq Bob (formerly part of the Somali Republic but now Ethiopia) is that you desist from useless writing activities that only soothe the insecurities of wayward Marexaan youth such as Grandpakhaliif. They are of no real benefit.

You should instead refer the 40 year genocide of the Wagardhac Ethnic Group by the Saleebaan Ethnic Group to the United Nations. The wailings of Marexaan elders on being subjucated like the Palestinians and the list of towns lost will prove instructive. As a practicing lawyer, i assure you that there is merit to this claim.

I wish you well.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:45 am

I warned you guys about intermingling with the hutu and accepting their state, naca tullahi calayk they are the worst neighbour to have. I KEEP WARNING AND WARNING BUT NO ONE LISTENS NEVER TRUST A HUTU WA DOOFAAR AAN DAAHIRIN WAA DIGSI AAN GUBANAYN WA AYAX AAN BUUFIS LAHAYN.
You did warn us inader but we did not heed your warning :wow:

its the Galmudug president's ayax eating clan that is attacking us, the same wisley snipe looking qoorqoor we welcomed while his fellow hutus were at war with him. :snoop:

:Shrug:
Inadeer I am emotionally correct! I advocated for Cabudwaaq and Balanbal to unite and create a mega city state fuck federalism! This Qoor Qoor and every hutu creeatin should be banned from our lands and border sealed off. This is why I encourage fostering good ties with DDSI administration and settle the Muse Gumcaadle/Bicidyahan beef it is a matter of creating allies, we cannot afford to be sanwiched between two fronts!

Wagardhac already did this with Cagjar recognizing Kaxandhaale as theirs. We should completely cut off the dead hutu carcass known as Galmudug, remember when Voltage was bragging how Yusuf Garaad was in CW? War wuxuu caqli xumaa.

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:23 pm

1978 and 1982 saw two somali army defeats in Ogaden.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.