Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I hear oromia's president and somali regional president were asked to send their police to tigray fighting

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

I hear oromia's president and somali regional president were asked to send their police to tigray fighting

Postby Waachis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:19 am

it's sad because the young oromo and somali men of their two respective states, of the police forces, should focus more on their own state's security, but abiy has a plan to make this bloody and protracted, to make sure tigray is forced to submit.
they may win, but it'll be a loooong bloody war with abiy taking many, many, MANY loses before that occurs.
all sides are stubborn, brave dudes, especially the tigrayans. compromise is seen as a weakness in the horn of africa, whether it be eritrea, oromo, somali, amhara, tigrayans, etc, all agree on that.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I hear oromia's president and somali regional president were asked to send their police to tigray fighting

Postby BigBreak » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:49 pm

I don't think the current regions that make up Ethiopia should exist anymore IMO. Ethiopia should no longer accept anything that's based on ethnicity such as regions, political parties, federalism etc.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: I hear oromia's president and somali regional president were asked to send their police to tigray fighting

Postby Nomand » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:13 pm

perfect time to get revenge on tigray, for everything they done in DDS and Somalia.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:27 am

I don't think the current regions that make up Somalia should exist anymore IMO. Somalia should no longer accept anything that's based on ethnicity such as regions, political parties, federalism etc.
Fixed.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:42 pm

:lol:

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Who are you , identify yourself first

Rugcadaa

Postby Rugcadaa » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Karma is playing tough in Tigray.I want see a long deadly fight in Maqala and Axum .Death to Habesha .

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Who are you , identify yourself first
Me? Ani Oromo. I am an Oromo, Muslim as well.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:56 pm

You kids are missing the point again. Amxaaro are the perennial enemies of the Somali people, we should let them fight it out amxaaro and Tigray are the same shit to me. Both don’t want Somalia to ever succeed or achieve stability. Abiy is amxaaro as is the culture, his mother was amxaar and he is Christian for god sakes. Oromo ppl don’t trust him.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:58 pm

You kids are missing the point again. Amxaaro are the perennial enemies of the Somali people, we should let them fight it out amxaaro and Tigray are the same shit to me. Both don’t want Somalia to ever succeed or achieve stability. Abiy is amxaaro as is the culture, his mother was amxaar and he is Christian for god sakes. Oromo ppl don’t trust him.
With all due grandad, you are missing THE point. You're talking like the so-called authority in DDS have any choice. The DDS leadership were selected and put in charge of the region by their masters in Arat Kilo. The DDS leadership didn't not develop from grass root level or chosen by Somalis but as aforementioned, selected and flown in from Addis Ababa to implement, carry out and guard the policies and interests of the men in Menelik Palace. The only enemies the DDS guys see and care about is is loosing their authority and the privileges that come with the seats they hold. Amxaaro this, Tigrey that, Jini this or that adaaba sheegaya , You know mercenaries only care about very few things.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:56 am

Ethiopia is too important for the Horn

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:17 pm

The most powerful armed wing of Oromo, OLF, know that Tigrays are dead, and never coming back to the Ethiopian hegemony hence they started dealing with their new enemy.
https://mereja.com/index/336218

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:22 pm

Abiy must crush these South Arabian invaders with an iron fist. TPLF and Meles did this for decades what makes Tigray more special to be exempted to iron fist rule

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.