Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fuck Sahal, fuck Isirwadaag politics.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Fuck Sahal, fuck Isirwadaag politics.

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:37 pm

This is off the subject but I always laughed at the MX/Isaaq FKD here, and took it as just that, Cyber FKD. The Isaaqs in my area would always say MX are the only Darood we’re cool with :lol:

But then politically, closeness wise MX/Dhulbahante always had good relations, but the reality is Isaaq/Dhulbahante in reality don’t have bad relations they’re neighbors who all just want peace. It’s like MX/Raxanwein they fought bitterly in Gedo but today are cool because they’re neighbors.

Nine,

MSB also included that dumb B Morgan into the Gov which was even worse. As a Somali reconciliation gesture he should be captured sent to Hargeisa, I’d support that.

I welcome this is wholeheartedly its an excellent gesture and a noble thing to say and to do. Mashalla

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:54 pm

So am I allowed to say Darod doesn't exist? :lol:

If you feel this way then you have no reason to oppose the independence and borders of Somaliland
Take Garowe idgaf. Take SSC Idc. We could be allies even. I’m for Marehan interests not Darood.
Somali clans are like onions. If you peel off the top (in your case "Darod") and threw it away, then the second layer is Sade. You think it will stop at that? Layer (sub clan) after layer (sub clan) can be discarded. Once you start peeling an onion, you can't stop till you get to the core. You think Marehan is a ONE cohesive unit that cannot be divided, just like the onion analogy, Marehan has many, many layers that can be dissected and discarded at will. Your emotional anti-Darod outburst is embarrassing. :lol:

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:58 pm

This is off the subject but I always laughed at the MX/Isaaq FKD here, and took it as just that, Cyber FKD. The Isaaqs in my area would always say MX are the only Darood we’re cool with :lol:

But then politically, closeness wise MX/Dhulbahante always had good relations, but the reality is Isaaq/Dhulbahante in reality don’t have bad relations they’re neighbors who all just want peace. It’s like MX/Raxanwein they fought bitterly in Gedo but today are cool because they’re neighbors.

Nine,

MSB also included that dumb B Morgan into the Gov which was even worse. As a Somali reconciliation gesture he should be captured sent to Hargeisa, I’d support that.
I guess while Morgan was killing our fellow Isaaq Somalis in the North, the likes of Dhegawayne, Muuse Bixi, ina Kaahin were feeding your fellow Darod Somalis in the north with golden spoons filled with honey, right? What is up with the Marehan crew and their emotional responses? :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:11 pm

So am I allowed to say Darod doesn't exist? :lol:

If you feel this way then you have no reason to oppose the independence and borders of Somaliland
Take Garowe idgaf. Take SSC Idc. We could be allies even. I’m for Marehan interests not Darood.
Somali clans are like onions. If you peel off the top (in your case "Darod") and threw it away, then the second layer is Sade. You think it will stop at that? Layer (sub clan) after layer (sub clan) can be discarded. Once you start peeling an onion, you can't stop till you get to the core. You think Marehan is a ONE cohesive unit that cannot be divided, just like the onion analogy, Marehan has many, many layers that can be dissected and discarded at will. Your emotional anti-Darod outburst is embarrassing. :lol:

The anti Darood is the one who supported a Kenyan lackey to kill my people and stayed silent for 10yrs. Do non stop Anti Sade propaganda against us and dehumanize us so the murder of our ppl is normalized. Doxx our intellectuals and cyber stalk them. But I’m emotional right? This isn’t emotions. This is being redpilled. Your leaders in Garowe have made VERY POWERFUL ENEMY in us. The emotional one is the one who can’t control his politicians. Unlike the older Marehans here. I have no qualms in retaliation.

:wow:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:33 pm

I caution against any sentiment of any kind that amounts to "isir" or identity.

One does not need to be any less politically aware of their interests to prevent themselve from categorically being vigilant against getting to isir stages.

I am also troubled by some of the casualties (Dhullos and many other individuals of other Harti/Absame) who seem to be getting railroaded just like we, as Marehan, have felt on a number of occasions when a Faroole did something and others side "Darood....."

Also Wadaniga makes a great point about the Somali segmentation system. It has no end until I vs my brother.

Let's concentrate on political identities like Pland and Jland and Galmudug instead of clans and social identities.

Finally, I do extremely support any attempts to improve the modern relationship generally with Somaliland and personally between our social identity and reer Hargeisa given out factor in their legitimate grievance for wanting to break away.

SunFromNorth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SunFromNorth » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:13 pm

You dirty liar Siyad Barre and the Kacaan government became unpopular because rich Marehan boys from Booliqaan and their teens boys were gang raping Somali girls and every Marehan who could not write his name was working on higher positions. Also Marehan was elite class which created bitterness in Beenadiir. Morgan was fighting a bunch of Mengistu funded Terrorists who had betrayed their own country. Not his fault if the were hiding behind civlians. He did his duty and every General in the world would had done the same.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:25 pm

You dirty liar Siyad Barre and the Kacaan government became unpopular because rich Marehan boys from Booliqaan and their teens boys were gang raping Somali girls and every Marehan who could not write his name was working on higher positions. Also Marehan was elite class which created bitterness in Beenadiir. Morgan was fighting a bunch of Mengistu funded Terrorists who had betrayed their own country. Not his fault if the were hiding behind civlians. He did his duty and every General in the world would had done the same.

Why we should give you anything? You supported our enemies since ‘78? Qurmis will never get any love from me or my side. You exposed yourself in this era.

To Gubbet,

Besides Dhulbahante and Leelkase. The rest are supportive of Madobe.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:33 pm

You are trying to rewrite history most of the atrocities during the kacaan were committed by marexaan. Most of majerteen were anti-kacaan how could they committed atrocities this is what I call classic example of blameshifting. You must be very young of and being lied to all your life. Go do some research get educated for gods sake.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:51 pm

I would also be very cautious about lumping all of harti together. Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are staunch supporters of farmaajo well atleast most of them because they think he will be an obstacle to somaliland. If I were from somaliland I wouldn’t get too excited about farmaajo staying in power 4 years from know there will likely be another round of atrocities in Somaliland if he stays in power. As for Morgan he is criminal living the last days of his life he will answer to his creator the same way Gaani, Siyaad barre, Samatar and anyone else who committed crimes against Somali people esp the North.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:49 pm

I caution against any sentiment of any kind that amounts to "isir" or identity.

One does not need to be any less politically aware of their interests to prevent themselve from categorically being vigilant against getting to isir stages.

I am also troubled by some of the casualties (Dhullos and many other individuals of other Harti/Absame) who seem to be getting railroaded just like we, as Marehan, have felt on a number of occasions when a Faroole did something and others side "Darood....."

Also Wadaniga makes a great point about the Somali segmentation system. It has no end until I vs my brother.

Let's concentrate on political identities like Pland and Jland and Galmudug instead of clans and social identities.

Finally, I do extremely support any attempts to improve the modern relationship generally with Somaliland and personally between our social identity and reer Hargeisa given out factor in their legitimate grievance for wanting to break away.
Low iq ppl need to be told in a low iq language sometimes. Forgive me but I had to. One more time.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:21 pm

My generation doesn’t care for Sahal or Darood itself. It views Daroods as parasites who expect us to fight their battles against Hawiyes and Isaaqs. It was the Absame and Harti who committed all the atrocities and murders during the Kacaan. We took it on the chin under the banner of ISIR. We fought USC while SSDF gave themselves up and watched. And SPM betrayed ‘Darood’ in the most treasonous way in the darkest hour via Caasho Caydiid. With the collapse of the Somali state and the rise of TPLF; they did everything to keep Beesha Sade divided in in their regions as TPLF had natural allies that facilitated their interests. Our ISIR brought KDF to our lands. Our ISIR from thousands of miles away speak on our region like they own but once we speak on Kismaayo it’s a crime! No thanks to Sahal. Same Daroods we educated and risked everything for in the Ogaden war support the indiscriminate killings of our people. No thank you to Daroodism! Keep that cancer in the Babylon of Somalia - Garowe. You’re on your own Daroodow. Marehan is selfish and every time you try to stop us now. There’ll be consequences more severe than we used to give you. You can say the energy is different in my generation. You exposed your hatred to us in the NN era. We were WATCHING IN REAL TIME UR CUQDAD! Younger Marehans view and see Sahal as un-beneficial. They view the vitriol against their clan and regions as proof. We will build our lands. But we will never trust Daroods again in politics. Or be fall for cries of help. You didn’t help us in our moment of need. Secondly, the Ogaden you keep bringing up as an ally. What about the hundreds of ONLF you gave away? Is that forgiven? The hypocrisy of some isn’t forgotten There’s no Darood. He died with Boqor Maxamed Daud. We’re all free agents. Darood serves no political interests for us but a burden that holds us back. No more. My generation will make the Machiavellian decisions to increase our absolute power and influence AT ALL MEANS - GLOVES is OFF Jaale. We never needed you for 500 years. We don’t need you in the 21st century either. Parasites that must be reminded the hierarchy of Darood.

Still relevant today. :mrgreen:

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:10 pm

The anti Darood is the one who supported a Kenyan lackey to kill my people and stayed silent for 10yrs. Do non stop Anti Sade propaganda against us and dehumanize us so the murder of our ppl is normalized. Doxx our intellectuals and cyber stalk them. But I’m emotional right? This isn’t emotions. This is being redpilled. Your leaders in Garowe have made VERY POWERFUL ENEMY in us. The emotional one is the one who can’t control his politicians. Unlike the older Marehans here. I have no qualms in retaliation.

I have said this in the past and I am resurfacing my comment to you after the Moalimu chronicles. Marehan's unity is falling apart. Reer Hassan vs Reer Dini. I guess Reer Hassan are pissed off at Reer Ahmed joining Reer Dini and Nabad iyo Nolol.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:25 pm

I have said this in the past and I am resurfacing my comment to you after the Moalimu chronicles. Marehan's unity is falling apart. Reer Hassan vs Reer Dini. I guess Reer Hassan are pissed off at Reer Ahmed joining Reer Dini and Nabad iyo Nolol.
Don’t think so. This will be solved. I’m not too worried sxb.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:25 am

The irony, your own proletariat sub clan betrayed beesha supporting Madoobe and then you make emotional outbursts against Darood to re direct the attention of the treachery of the year.

Sxb just take the L and accept Reer Guri subclans are not fit for purpose in anything apart from being Geeljires.

The Absame, Harti, MJ boogeyman strikes again, (anything really) :lol:

When Farmaajo vacates his seat - I think you may have a breakdown of what is to come.

Also our north western friends are the first and last to relish at MX calamities :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.