Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rebuttal to Nomand; A crime is taking place against Marehan/Somalia/Justice; Defend me, but why am I battered?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Rebuttal to Nomand; A crime is taking place against Marehan/Somalia/Justice; Defend me, but why am I battered?

Postby Gubbet » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:29 pm

I think one of the most mindless, bewildering, even pathetic helplessness of the Somali situation is this surreal facilitation of a circular chain of violence legitimized for defense of the home but breeds domestic violence just as much if not more than violence outside the home.

The battered domestic victim is hostage to a narrative of their own creation.

This is why lack of accountability and impunity have defined themselves---more than anything else---as the biggest supporting factors to Somalia's failed state.

I am still waiting to see when Janan goes to Mogadishu, but in the event that the reception in Gedo heralds the final outcome then I shall say----I thought President Farmaajo was different but he would be the single worst abuser of Somalia, the battered victim, for the criminal manipulation of its victimhood.

Quickly;

1. There is no development of a compelling military, physical, or material fear or extential threat posed by Janan that excuses way a selfish, calculating political decision of no tangible immediate benefit to Gedo.
  2. Once again----There is no development of a compelling military, physical, or material fear or extential threat posed by Janan that excuses way a selfish, calculating political decision of no tangible immediate benefit to Gedo relative to a more just solution
  3. That statement is not a subjective statement; that is a factual statement.
    • If this was before the 1st attack when negotiations of terms of surrender should be relatively more generous---that would be understandable. That is 🚫 the case.
  4. Janan attacked 2X. The last time was January. Janan and group are a spent force. He neither has the confidence, motivation, nor the wherewithal to try again. The man is literally the definition of a spent force.
    • Similarly Kenya has lost all leverage that would be made possible by supplying Janan another time once it withdrew from the Court. Janan's continuing legal and circumstantial limbo has diminishing return for Kenya given the liability to the value of her reputation.
  5. It is important to establish this factually concerning the measure of threat because this is the same methodology that prevents a victim of domestic violencenfrom disabusing themselves of "denial" about the abuse they are suffering.
    • Any Marehan that you hear utter "peace/security" as an explanation for the specific set of circumstances informing this development or is even unable to recognize the gross disproportionality of the action and the explanation is a victim suffering denial. They. Are. In. Denial.

There are 2 following Sections I will add on later.

---Janan Case is disparate to Madoobe Case even if superficially related.

---Marehan is only the public victim of this case, there is another victim with just as much equity in this case and that is Somalia, the forgotten victim in this case.

I will argue these points later.

It astounds me to come to the epiphany that slapped me today.

We as Somalis are the definition of superficial, mindless, expediency driven completely bankrupt beyond the surface and it is my own clan to show me to what extent this rot has damaged us to the core.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Rebuttal to Nomand; A crime is taking place against Marehan/Somalia/Justice; Defend me, but why am I battered?

Postby Gubbet » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:45 pm

Also the guy is a legit socio-path.

I scoured everything I could find since the arrest issue.

That man is unmistakably a Socio-Path judged from his actions, conduct, and everything written or observed about him in the last 10 years he had authority.

I am even more disturbed by Farmaajo the individual, personal man if he literally crowns a repeat offending socio-path who will absolutely violently hurt Marehan individuals once again with total disregard given he would be made 👑 over impunity by this if it takes place.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Rebuttal to Nomand; A crime is taking place against Marehan/Somalia/Justice; Defend me, but why am I battered?

Postby Phinks » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:45 pm

Siad Barre had reason to execute Aideed and Yusuf, the world is more complicated than we'd like to admit. Janaan is an asset, sociopath he may be his miltary career and tactical engagements on the ground is more than well established, I'm with Farmaajo on this one.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:58 pm

What is wrong with the people of that country? It is not like this hasn't been tried before?

Ahmed Madoobe's problem was cause by the same self-serving bargain with expediency and short term moral and intellectual bankruptcy. The only thing it achieved since then is more impunity and even less accountability.

Janan is worse than Madoobe IMO. He is a socio-path and he will be vengeful---it is not like even waa laga magan galayaa.

It is the ONLY thing we have been trying and trying, trying and trying.

If by now we haven't had different outcome; START NOW.

Matter of fact, you started YESTERDAY; today is worse because you are giving up.

You talk about Siad Barre.

One day, we developed a script, we had overflowing museum of culture and literature, we were fighting desertification, and our army was the biggest in Africa per capita.

Where were we jn 1991? Where are we today in 2021?

The lessons of our past is supposed to inform our decision of today.

What is there to look forward to tomorrow if the decisions being made today are a mindless repetition of yesterday's mistakes.

Farmaajo won't amount to schit if this happens.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:19 am

No one is denying that janan is a sociopath or that he is a bad person.
But voltage the world sometimes is not black and white and divine justice does not exist on this earth.

Divine justice is in the hereafter and sometimes for the greater good you have to make a deal with the devil.

For example in the USA, your former president was the one who caused the insurrection on 6th January but he is not facing criminal charges while his foot soldier's are.

Janan I have no doubt he will get what is coming to him. But for now it is in the best interest of marehan and even somalia for him to be wined and dined.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:54 am

Save us from your tantrums, we will see you supporting him soon

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:52 am

No one is denying that janan is a sociopath or that he is a bad person.
But voltage the world sometimes is not black and white and divine justice does not exist on this earth.

Divine justice is in the hereafter and sometimes for the greater good you have to make a deal with the devil.

For example in the USA, your former president was the one who caused the insurrection on 6th January but he is not facing criminal charges while his foot soldier's are.

Janan I have no doubt he will get what is coming to him. But for now it is in the best interest of marehan and even somalia for him to be wined and dined.

100%. If you believe in Aakhira and the last day, you will know justice will prevail. Man made political systems are about expediency, justice not always prevailing. Even the most just political systems in the world in the West have horrible examples of lack of justice.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:13 am

We aren't talking about the Hereafter, we are talking about here and now.

This is why I am a card carrying secularist.

Everytime someone resorts to Heaven in a standing public issue like this it's nothing more than self-serving expedient abdication of personal Agency.

Forgoodnessake, God gave man Agency.

I digress. Waxuu Mareexaan ka helo baa la arki doonaa.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:16 am

Save us from your tantrums, we will see you supporting him soon
Who are you???

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:22 am

Gubbet,

You’re being extremely idealistic. You can’t copy, paste Western ideals across the world. Dude this has been tried for decades by the West, and it simply doesn’t work. You say you are a secularist that is fine, and dandy. But Somalia is NOT, and as someone who has been to Somalia recently I’m shocked you don’t know how people view things. It’s ironic the arrogant Western secular enforcement act on people across the globe is being exhibited by yourself as a Westerner. That’s actually disappointing because as a Westerner with Parents raised on Somalia, you should have perspective, understanding of the nuances of both Western, and Eastern culture.

Bottom line, as evidenced by the Beled Xaawo welcoming of Janaan, they exhibited the Somali ‘Wixi dhaceen wey dhaceen aduunyadaan wuu dhamaanayaa aan horay u socono AUN inti Janaan gacantiis ku dhintay’ mentality. That’s just the way it is, and you have to accept it. FGS from a political perspective will ofcourse eat it up, and capitalize off of this with elections the only goal.

I say all this to say, if you’re looking for this Western Democratic ideal technocrat, I’m sorry to burst your bubble Farmaajo is not that guy, and neither is anybody else. You will be eternally disappointed. Last but not least myself, 90% of the formers here have no trust, confidence in the BS, fake concern shown by the West concerning Janaan’s release. Nobody here respects them.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:15 am

I respect you dude, but learn the culture of Faatixah and gar qaadasho in Somaliya, forgiveness is very easy even for warlords. Hell you have ex Amniyat in govt who use to blow up govt facilities. The head of Haramcad is Farxaan Qaroole an ex Shabab emir for Christ sake. If those people were forgiven and employed by the government for their combat skills why is Janan any different?

You need to learn that Somalia is a communal based society and tribe still remains a very deep construct in the depths of Somali social structure. Janan has and hold alot of sway amongst Reer Axmed and Hawraarsame and Reer Hassan his arrest would only hinder peace efforts in Gedo. Real politick my friend.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:29 am

Grandpakhalif,

That is the exact Culture I was speaking of in Somalia. I feel horrible for the families who lost family to that dog Janaan, and I hope he pays the penalty for it with death. However I would say the vast majority of Reer Beled Xaawo are probably happy they’re is a heshiis, and have forgiven him so who are we? N&N are thinking okay like let’s use this as an opportunity. Sometimes you have to remove yourself from the situation, and judge based on how the people directly involved (Reer B Xaawo) view things, and not us all the way in the West. It is what it is.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:05 am

:up:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:23 am

For Abkoow, hold power to account.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:08 am

For Murax and Nomand.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.