Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jeegaanta galbeed i daandaansiga Garxajis Alamtara soo dhaafay Wasiirki arimaha Dibeda Mr. BUUBAA o xaaskisa layska xidh

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jeegaanta galbeed i daandaansiga Garxajis Alamtara soo dhaafay Wasiirki arimaha Dibeda Mr. BUUBAA o xaaskisa layska

Postby bashe19 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:58 am

Tana wa mid kale Buecaaa

:lost:

DaahirMursal

Re: Jeegaanta galbeed i daandaansiga Garxajis Alamtara soo dhaafay Wasiirki arimaha Dibeda Mr. BUUBAA o xaaskisa layska

Postby DaahirMursal » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:05 am

:dj:

It's good to see a change once in a while.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:36 am

His wive is a filthy darood slut. She is now in prison she is gonna stay there. Bashe edada baad u naxday.

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:53 am

His wive is a filthy darood slut. She is now in prison she is gonna stay there. Bashe edada baad u naxday.

Waaaryeeee gabdhahaa jeelka Lubiya ksoo daysta hadaa wax tareysaan, mise inagaad naga sugeysaa inaan idiinso celino?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:55 am

Lubiya wa halkee bashe the boon. You have never been to school he

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:00 pm

Waaadh wuxu degdeg badanaa ma duriyadii Bucur Bacaydhbaa? Dee qunyadh dhageyso iyadaaba ku sheegiye halkey tahaye.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Khalid Ali,

War ninyaho xishooda naag miskiin baa xabsiga ku tuurteen because of Ictiraaf insecurity :damn:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:00 pm

Khalid Ali,

War ninyaho xishooda naag miskiin baa xabsiga ku tuurteen because of Ictiraaf insecurity :damn:
Sxb you are too lawless minded to think rationally, after all you just celebrated and danced for a guy who killed hundreds of boon people mr janan :lol:

This darod woman recorded her hateful speeches against the republic and she has been arrested, hopefully once her sentence is over she will be deported back to darod villages, we can’t have foreigners in insulting us in our own lands :D

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:02 pm

Waaadh wuxu degdeg badanaa ma duriyadii Bucur Bacaydhbaa? Dee qunyadh dhageyso iyadaaba ku sheegiye halkey tahaye.

Good thing the darod woman has been arrested, we don’t need oromo waaq worshippers creating problems in Somaliland

She should be saving darod women in gedo from kufsi amisom

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.