Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Deni Party to build an opposing Government in Garowe.....

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Deni Party to build an opposing Government in Garowe.....

Postby Kees70 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:56 am

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Deni Party to build an opposing Government in Garowe.....

Postby Gubbet » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:27 am

The article says absolutely nothing of that nature.

You are invested in chaos and that's unfortunate Kees.

You need to make a decision my friend. The old, backward TRANSITIONAL CULTURE is what you are reflecting and don't realize it.

In Somalia today, you are either Nabad and Nolol or you are Madasha.

Save your little "HG" excuse---because as a Marehan who like HG had faced "edbin" by the boys in Haramcad, I can tell you what Nabad and Nolol did in Dhusamareb and Beled-Xaawo, pointing their guns at Marehan and HG militiamen outside of state control---didn't give two hoots about their clans. HG and Marehan boys DIED facing those government soldiers.

That's why Galmudug and Gedo are stabilized and under governance today.

No begged Ahlu Sunnah and no one begged Janan's boys.

So you need to put away the HG fake excuse and decide are you for governance and stability under the Nabad and Nolol framework

Or

Are you part of the Madasha group who by their conduct in election talks havr showed transitional culture and acting and short sightedness and personal politics.

Decide on one group and stick to it.

This isn't the Somalia of 40 Factions and every sub-subclan was at the seat.

There are two seats now and the choice is an individual choice.

It is time we all started dealing with what we all try to ignore as Somalis; responsibility of making your individual choice.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:20 am

You are indeed naive if you honestly believe there is anything N&N party or ideology for that matter.

What we have today are groups with same interests intertwined in their same decision making coalition, Shaakir was an blight on us HG just as janan fiasco was an blight on MX unity.

Who can forget the day Shaakir and the munaafiq oday maxmuud were defeated they went straight to Garowe to update them.

I hope you by now understand that what we have today are groups with same interests in same coalition playing zero sum game and none is the wise of the other.

So next time safe me this N&N Horsesh!t that doesn't exist, because we both now that for a fact.

I tolerate you just as much as you tolerate me under our preferred individual interests.

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:39 am

Is this even feasible? :lol:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:10 pm

A parallel government should be based in Galkayo with QorQor as the interim president of Somalia

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:32 pm

A parallel government should be based in Galkayo with QorQor as the interim president of Somalia
What do you get out of this? Like I just really want to know out of curiosity---even if jt is "no reason", it is none of my business why but I still would want to hear you say that so I can understand that's why you write stuff like that.

And before you ask me, stuff like what--

1. Qoorqoor was Farmaajo's guy in Galmudug elections
2. Qoorqoor has been 100% NN at great personal cost even.
3. Qoorqoor literally blasted Deni and Madoobe and set the stage for this by flying back to Dhusamareb after that attack in Deni and Madoobe.

So the relavance of your statements---well there's just no relavance, but you keep making it and it intrigues to know why you do it at least. :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:48 pm

You are indeed naive if you honestly believe there is anything N&N party or ideology for that matter.

What we have today are groups with same interests intertwined in their same decision making coalition, Shaakir was an blight on us HG just as janan fiasco was an blight on MX unity.

Who can forget the day Shaakir and the munaafiq oday maxmuud were defeated they went straight to Garowe to update them.

I hope you by now understand that what we have today are groups with same interests in same coalition playing zero sum game and none is the wise of the other.

So next time safe me this N&N Horsesh!t that doesn't exist, because we both now that for a fact.

I tolerate you just as much as you tolerate me under our preferred individual interests.
No, Kees---you are naive wallahi.

Kees your naivety mistakes you to observe naivety in me to presume I am anything but aware of Clan in society.

I would never underestimate the power of clan in Somali society, but you OVERESTIMATE the power dynamics of clan over person or what it is essentially.

Clan exists but it is not fubamentally inflexible nor is it commanding of a rooted, held down outer shell.

Clan is clothes.

We wear it every second. In cold, heat, wind, at home, at sleep, at walking, etc.

But thr Clothes don't control us.

It doesn't assemble itself on us and choose for us what to wear.

We are dependent on clans but we have power over the clan on hs as opposed to the other way.

This is why the clan is horizontal AND verticle.

Darod vs Hawiyr
HG Hawiye vs Abgaal Hawiye
Sacad HG vs Saleban HG
Reer Jalaf Sacad vs Reer Nimcaale Sacad

Do you see that??

So I f am not confused about clans---YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT CLANS.

This is a watershed moment.

Nabad amd Nolol is not HG vs Marehan, it is NABAD AND NALOL SACAD/HG/HAWIYE VS MADASHA SACAD/HG/HAWIYE.

Do you understand?

This is thr polar opposite to 1993 in clan operates.

That's why I said you need to make a decision because you don't understand this moment.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A MOMENT.

5 years from now...the Nabad and Nolol HG and Marehan arw going to be completely politically ESTRANGED from the non-Nabad and Nolol HG and Marehan.

Even nsocially, clans have faced this many times---the fact that there is a Sacaf HG HAWIYE identity is an example of this. There was a sociological estrangent withtin your group that led to movijg apart.

You are going to get left behind bh the true Roblite Sacad Nabad amd Nolol membet.

You can't see it becaude it ks just starting---BUT I AM TELLING YOU THAT'S WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:25 pm

I'm flattered that you would respond to what I would say in my post Gubbet :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.