Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

➡️Man, am I so proud, Proud, PROUD of President Farmaajo♨️

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

➡️Man, am I so proud, Proud, PROUD of President Farmaajo♨️

Postby Gubbet » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:23 pm

A while back, I said

Also, I think it is rare that a supporter of a President ends up becoming an even bigger supporter as time progresses---but that's exactly where I am at.

Farmaajo has been 100X better than I assumed. He turned out UNBELIEVABLY more decisive, more courageous, displayed more strength, more willpower, etc. I mean it is incredible to see how I lukewarm I was as a political supporter and how vigorous my support towards him now and it is all based on merit.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402177

When I look at this man today

All I can think is God hath BlESSED Somalia for bestowing on it such a leader as this man♨️

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: ➡️Man, am I so proud, Proud, PROUD of President Farmaajo♨️

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:03 am

Farmaajo is in the position he is in because of the United States of America. If Mohamed Siyaad Barre had the United States of America's support, he would've been in power till his sudden and tragic death in 1995. Any Somali politician with America's blessings and approval will succeed over all other Somalis.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:05 am

Farmaajo is in the position he is in because of the United States of America. If Mohamed Siyaad Barre had the United States of America's support, he would've been in power till his sudden and tragic death in 1995. Any Somali politician with America's blessings and approval will succeed over all other Somalis.
As he should be, I am America's boy in Somali politics. I value the US-Somalia relationship and I want it to become even stronger and closer

Somalia is an independent nation and should have relationship with anyone as it sees fit,but that should NEVER be at the expense of the US - Somalia relationship.

Of course I am alluding to the sharp anti-Americanism feelings that have surfaced as a result of misunderstanding the US and Donor statements recently.

America has been there for Somalia when the Russians and Chinese could care less.

The US must be held to that long trajectory and if there are misunderstandings then it should be our biggest imperative to correct it.

The State Department knows Somalia well, they know the Somali people well by now---the State department understands when the paradigm has shifted---the State Department must not be biased by the limitations of a lobbying class of special interest middlemen who have their own interests in keeping the status quo.

In 1977, Siad Barre ordered the Soviets out in less than 24 hours. They had been "THE" Somali State government as much as the Revolutionary Council had been until then.

In 2018, Farmaajo ordered the UN Special Representative Haysom out in less than 24 hours. The UNSR had been defacto VICEROY over the territory of former Somalia until then.

It is not outside the bounds of possibility that the Somali political response to feelings of egregious interference results in a RANDOM decision of expulsion of one or more Western envoys as a sign of EXTRAORDINARY displeasure even in a misunderstanding.

The world expects the State to be a RATIONAL ACTOR and to deal based on OBSERVABLE concept of "REASON."

Somalia is the longest Stateless society on earth, it is the ANTI-RATIONAL ACTOR and it is people DO NOT deal in observable concept of reason.

Somalis are a most INSTINCTUAL society (instinct based) and its concepts of order are completely grounded in INTUITIVE or intution based calibration.

This is why "aano qabiil" exists. It is not RATIONAL to kill not the killer but to kill the most consequential member of the killer's circle (i.e family/clan). That's an INSTINCTUAL calculation based on cold, hard INTUTION you will bleed 10X over and.will make sure your circle prevent one of theirs from ever trying that again (deterrence).

The world considers the opposite to be RATIONAL; you punish the individual who committed the crime.

Somalia is the 1% in every single probability that stops at 99% surety.

There is ALWAYS that 1% chance....

That is Somalia to the accepted world foundation of RATIONAL STATE ACTOR.

Somalia is THAT 1% outlier----you DO NOT condition it to what works for the 99%.

That leads to the stateless Somalia after the 1992 intervention which leads to REFUGEES/MIGRANTS/TERRORISM/PIRACY, ETC.

DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKES OF THE PAST IS WHAT I SAY.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:54 am

People read too much into blasé diplomatic statements. I’m not too worried about Ina Farmaajo. He’s the shrewdest Somali politician I ever seen. He’s a POWER now. He’s arguments are based on international law and most people with sense and an education know he’s right. The public backlash against the West should be a surprise to them now. They’ll recalibrate their positions and move accordingly.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:19 am

The EU doesn't represent a "state" if Germany doesn't have special interes and France where former colonies are concerned.

France and Germany are irrelevant to Somalia SO LITERALLY the EU policy REPRESENTS ONLY EU BUREAUCRACY which essentially means for sale to the HIGHEST BIDDER (erm "lobbyist" aka "anything with center or group or research or council or institute in it, etc).

Who does a 3rd party outfit like European Council on Foreign Relations consistently push to amplify with respect to opinion on Somalia?

Matt Bryden!

Why would ECFR do that with someone who clearly is expected to have a conflict of interest on account of their for profit special interest lobbying status revoked by the subject (Somalia) years ago?

Because ECFR bureaucracy is doing a favor to a "friend" and possibly getting something out of it.

https://ecfr.eu/africa/h?

Now why is this even possible?

Because EU BUREAUCRACY and related ecosystrm isn't working for or dealing with a State with control over its policies so it is just a giant organization's entire position up for influence ("lobbying").

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:10 am

Farmaaggio ate less cheese to get his hair back. :lol:

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:10 am

D/P

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.