Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: African Union condemns term extension

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

BREAKING: African Union condemns term extension

Postby BigBreak » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: So much for Congo and 'African solutions to African problems'

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: African Union condemns term extension

Postby Murax » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:11 pm

lol BigBreak,

Unlike the Madasha bandwagoners here, I take my Losses :lol:

No question diplomatically this was a L for the N&N supporters. Ultimately what it result in? Maybe nothing but I want to give a lesson to the likes of Sahal this is how you be a man, not woman in taking Ls! And not spinning :russ:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Farmaajo must reject this he must send a press release asking the AU to stop involving Kenya and Djibouti in our affairs they have badly influenced this communique as Wasiir Duubbe alerted us this afternoon!

Farmaajo must take action now!

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:12 pm

This is the first salvo. The funny thing is will only galvanize more support for NN. I like it :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:16 pm

This is the first salvo. The funny thing is will only galvanize more support for NN. I like it :lol: :lol:
Dont worry El Presidente didnt even cave to The G6 and IGAD you think he"ll waiver with AU.They should focus.on Chad which just had a coup.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:23 pm

ReturnOfMariixmaan,

The reason why I say it is a L, is because I’m a proponent of FAIR debate. Fact is many N&N went on about ‘Ohh African Union will say different Blah blah’ so I just want to promote honest debate where people own up to things.

That said I take all Statements’ with a grain of salt. How many times did Beesha Caalamka, US condemn Sisi, Saudi, Israel, and what ultimately comes out of it? Nada. Statements, are just talk what really matters is actions. Kenya, Djibouti have more influence in the AU than Somalis. If you read the IGAD statement there was no wording of the extension, Sept 17, blah blah.

In conclusion N&N is just in control of things today as February 7th. Wake me up when the ‘Zilzaal’ happens.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Dont worry El Presidente didnt even cave to The G6 and IGAD you think he"ll waiver with AU.They should focus.on Chad which just had a coup.

Exactly. This is the Farah Ugaas I know and respect.

:wow:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:27 pm

ReturnOfMariixmaan,

The reason why I say it is a L, is because I’m a proponent of FAIR debate. Fact is many N&N went on about ‘Ohh African Union will say different Blah blah’ so I just want to promote honest debate where people own up to things.

That said I take all Statements’ with a grain of salt. How many times did Beesha Caalamka, US condemn Sisi, Saudi, Israel, and what ultimately comes out of it? Nada. Statements, are just talk what really matters is actions. Kenya, Djibouti have more influence in the AU than Somalis. If you read the IGAD statement there was no wording of the extension, Sept 17, blah blah.

In conclusion N&N is just in control of things today as February 7th. Wake me up when the ‘Zilzaal’ happens.

Exactly bro. I am of the same opinion.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:45 pm

The AU's condemnation can't and won't remove Farmaajo from office where the US & EU's condemnations have failed. Sanctions would fail in addition to leading the SFG to severing ties with Halane. So, the hardwork (i.e. armed struggle) of removing Farmaajo from office falls on mucaaradka, which so far have failed. Looks like, not much would change in coming days.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.