Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is one brave woman

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is one brave woman

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:24 am

She has enablers and follows a script, this have little to do with bravery.

Paperino is the guy who explains in one sentence, what others will psycho analyze to no end. Forget allowed, she is probably almost coerced into taking whatever stance she takes.
Explain, because I have no way understanding for why you feel that about her

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:54 am

I used to be a bigger fan til I heard some things. No I won’t say don’t ask. It’s not important. Got good marketing and PR I salute her for that at least. End of the day, she’s a politician and that has no gender imo.
Her personal issues shouldn’t bother anyone. I remember a few years ago the degenerates at somalispot started the rumour about her marriage and sent it to right wing media. Sometimes it’s your own people that will do the most damage to you. She’s done more advocacy for muslims and Palestinians than the rich gulf arabs, Saudi’s and Egypt combined. I would tell her not to get too involved in Arab-Israel conflict because even the arabs are too cowardly to do so.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:14 pm

I used to be a bigger fan til I heard some things. No I won’t say don’t ask. It’s not important. Got good marketing and PR I salute her for that at least. End of the day, she’s a politician and that has no gender imo.
Her personal issues shouldn’t bother anyone. I remember a few years ago the degenerates at somalispot started the rumour about her marriage and sent it to right wing media. Sometimes it’s your own people that will do the most damage to you. She’s done more advocacy for muslims and Palestinians than the rich gulf arabs, Saudi’s and Egypt combined. I would tell her not to get too involved in Arab-Israel conflict because even the arabs are too cowardly to do so.
I never cared about her personal life. Ironically, it was her clan that did. What I take issue with her double talk regarding Somalia. What did I expect from a Congresswoman. Should’ve been a Senator for me to care bro.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:51 pm

Your clan always are proponents of insidious behavior. Born and bred with zero xishood. Carry on.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:50 am

Your clan always are proponents of insidious behavior. Born and bred with zero xishood. Carry on.
And your clan has a penchant for dictators and terrorists. I’ll take my bilaa xishood people over munafiqs with zero work ethic and want to leach off the hard work and lands of others.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:26 am

It was fine for Ilhan to include the US and Israel in list of terror groups, but one has to wonder why she included Hamas and Taliban. Hamas' reaction:
Hamas condemns Ilhan Omar for comparing them to US, Israel
Hamas did praise Omar for 'defending justice'

Rep. Ilhan Omar drew condemnation from all sides for comparing "atrocities" committed by Hamas, Israel and the U.S., among others.

Hamas issued a statement praising Omar for "defending justice," but criticizing the Minnesota Democrat for comparing the Palestinian militant group to the U.S. and Israel.

The terrorist organization said Omar had equated the "victim" to the "oppressor."

"She equated the resistance of the Palestinian people on the one hand, and the crimes of the Israeli occupation in Palestine and the American aggression in Afghanistan on the other," wrote Dr. Basem Naim from Hamas' international relations office.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hamas- ... -us-israel

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:30 am

It was fine for Ilhan to include the US and Israel in list of terror groups, but one has to wonder why she included Hamas and Taliban. Hamas' reaction:
Hamas condemns Ilhan Omar for comparing them to US, Israel
Hamas did praise Omar for 'defending justice'

Rep. Ilhan Omar drew condemnation from all sides for comparing "atrocities" committed by Hamas, Israel and the U.S., among others.

Hamas issued a statement praising Omar for "defending justice," but criticizing the Minnesota Democrat for comparing the Palestinian militant group to the U.S. and Israel.

The terrorist organization said Omar had equated the "victim" to the "oppressor."

"She equated the resistance of the Palestinian people on the one hand, and the crimes of the Israeli occupation in Palestine and the American aggression in Afghanistan on the other," wrote Dr. Basem Naim from Hamas' international relations office.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hamas- ... -us-israel
The U.S should watch the likes of you very carefully. You and majority farmajo supporters have shown to be terrorist sympathizers on many occasions.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:44 am

The U.S should watch the likes of you very carefully. You and majority farmajo supporters have shown to be terrorist sympathizers on many occasions.
There are millions, including cadaans & Jews, who openly state what I've stated. The US lacks the resources to 'watch' even 5% of them.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:56 am

There are millions, including cadaans & Jews, who openly state what I've stated. The US lacks the resources to 'watch' even 5% of them.
Don’t you find it hypocritical to say the U.S is a terrorist country when you likely live there and you were taken in as refugee by a western country? Why don’t you call your wahhabi friends in Saudi Arabia and other gulf counties terorrist countries? Also is it true Fahad Yasin and Farmajo work with Al Shabab? Is that why you support them?

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:16 am

Don’t you find it hypocritical to say the U.S is a terrorist country when you likely live there and you were taken in as refugee by a western country? Why don’t you call your wahhabi friends in Saudi Arabia and other gulf counties terorrist countries? Also is it true Fahad Yasin and Farmajo work with Al Shabab? Is that why you support them?
I wasn't 'taken in as refugee by a western country.' Ilhan was 'taken in as refugee by a western country', yet equated the US with terrorism. The US gov doesn't call 'Saudi Arabia and other gulf counties terorrist countries.' If it's 'true Fahad Yasin and Farmajo work with Al Shabab', then someone should tip the clueless Western intelligence agencies and hit the jackpot. Or maybe you're one of those conspiracy nuts who claim the US employs Al Shabab

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:34 am

I wasn't 'taken in as refugee by a western country.' Ilhan was 'taken in as refugee by a western country', yet equated the US with terrorism. The US gov doesn't call 'Saudi Arabia and other gulf counties terorrist countries.' If it's 'true Fahad Yasin and Farmajo work with Al Shabab', then someone should tip the clueless Western intelligence agencies and hit the jackpot. Or maybe you're one of those conspiracy nuts who claim the US employs Al Shabab
She didn’t equate the U.S with terrorism, she clarified she was only referring to specific ICC cases. She has a penchant for stupid statements but she means well and wanted to support innocent Palestinians.

You on the other hand have labelled the US a terrorist country and went as far saying the taliban is not. You’ve been here for years supporting terrorist organization. I find it interesting that now you’re a farmajo supporter. What’s the connection between farmajo and terrorist al shabab sympathizer like you?

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:49 am

She didn’t equate the U.S with terrorism, she clarified she was only referring to specific ICC cases. You on the other hand have labelled the US a terrorist country and went as far saying the taliban is not. You’ve been here for years supporting terrorist organization. I find it interesting that now you’re a farmajo supporter. What’s the connection between farmajo and terrorist al shabab sympathizer like you?
'clarified' only means a politician who come under pressure, in this case, she was rebuked by Pelosi and other higher officials. To at least a quarter of Muslims, Taliban are freedom fighters, not terrorist. To many or majority of Muslims, the US gov is terrorist.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:53 am

Paperino

You haven’t answered the second part of my question. How does someone like you who thinks the US is a terrorist country and who has supported al Shabab in the past;How does a person like that become a failmajo supporter.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:01 pm

Paperino

You haven’t answered the second part of my question. How does someone like you who thinks the US is a terrorist country and who has supported al Shabab in the past;How does a person like that become a failmajo supporter.
Because of his track record. The others before him were corrupt sweet talkers & did a terrible job, while he's the opposite.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:08 pm

Paperino

Because of his track record. The others before him were corrupt sweet talkers & did a terrible job, while he's the opposite.
What make him different from your perspective as an al shabab sympathizer? Do you think he has demonstrated more sympathy for Terrorist organizations like shabab? Shabbab under his watch has been very active and strong.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.