Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

amisom in garbaharay. Transfer of gedo to madoobe in progress

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

amisom in garbaharay. Transfer of gedo to madoobe in progress

Postby Caytame » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:07 pm

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: amisom in garbaharay. Transfer of gedo to madoobe in progress

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Lol you know this was part of the deal. This was a compromise. There’s no handing of Gedo to Madobe. Only a nacas would believe this :lol: :lol:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:29 pm

^You're still in the denial stage. :lol:

SpmVeteran2

Postby SpmVeteran2 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:37 pm

We will liberate Bu’aale and arrest Madoobe in 7 months to now he will manage our village affairs and security :-@ . How shameful boons are still around with their propaganda when we can show their past receipts btw what happened to Borana descendant warlord Mucalimo :D

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:42 pm

We will liberate Bu’aale and arrest Madoobe in 7 months to now he will manage our village affairs and security :-@ . How shameful boons are still around with their propaganda when we can show their past receipts btw what happened to Borana descendant warlord Mucalimo :D

Lmao you fear Moalimu. I hope that fear keeps you strong for what’s to come.

SpmVeteran2

Postby SpmVeteran2 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Lmao you fear Moalimu. I hope that fear keeps you strong for what’s to come.
Prepare to bow down and accept your place or the Law will do the talking once we meet with your Ethiopian masters occupying Garbahareey village :clap:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:47 pm

SPM aka my son,

You wanna be me so bad but you’ll never be me Jaale. The thing is I don’t take you seriously when I humiliated older OGs like Django and Caytame for breakfast.
:lol: :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:58 am

Farmaajo's dream is fast becoming a nightmare :damn

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:40 pm

These ilkayar have no shame in their game, lies lies and more lies. You want to say Ahmed madone can’t rule Gedo. But Farmaajo can rule Somalia, the Somali ppl have understood your nasty qabayalad.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.