Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jeeganti meelna gaari weydey, Jaarsana ku darsatoo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Jeeganti meelna gaari weydey, Jaarsana ku darsatoo

Postby bashe19 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:01 am

Jeeganta Gebiley ban u jeeedaaa deeeee

:lost:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jeeganti meelna gaari weydey, Jaarsana ku darsatoo

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:59 am

Bashe the boon seems to be obsessed with somaliland while his ghetto people are being massacred.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Jeeganta Gebiley ban u jeeedaaa deeeee

:lost:
Mudane Cabdiraxman Cirro will not save Daddy Farmaajo for you.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:48 pm

Jeegaan are like Bernie Madoffs of this world, con artists who target their own community. They will continue to play the ictiraaf baa soo dhowe card while pocketing money from the poor.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:31 pm

Jeegaan are like Bernie Madoffs of this world, con artists who target their own community. They will continue to play the ictiraaf baa soo dhowe card while pocketing money from the poor.
Is there their equivalent in PL?

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:33 pm

Not yet.But maybe if failmajo is re elected :lol:

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:39 pm

I'm surprised 'cause some SL supporters here claim PL always copies SL.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Bashe waxaa ku waalatay jeegaan iyo balaayo loo fadhin, waxaa lamid tahay 40 jir jaad bartay, war get lost we don't care about jeegaan.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:54 pm

There is very little interest in secessionism in PL. The people of PL believe they created the Somali Republic and have no interest in destroying it. As for copying SL? What exactly did Pl copy? Peace, local governance, local elections? Those aren’t SL inventions. But I will concede that SL has been a positive influence outside of their secessionist agenda.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:56 pm

bashe ain't boon. me think he or she is wasakhgali or dolbahanta. Maybe even cagdheer . Possibly alternate nigis account of ur girl originaldervish or seedyare from besha doqonki dolo laga qaday

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:08 am

There is very little interest in secessionism in PL. The people of PL believe they created the Somali Republic and have no interest in destroying it. As for copying SL? What exactly did Pl copy? Peace, local governance, local elections? Those aren’t SL inventions. But I will concede that SL has been a positive influence outside of their secessionist agenda.
The entire existence of puntland is inspired by Somaliland . Even the name puntland it self is taken from somaliland , it was one of the top three names suggested in burao conference . When Somaliland sneezes puntland catches a Cold. I mean puntland follows where ever somaliland goes , They peaple of puntland are all secessionists

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:05 am

ya heard of Aran Jan
The entire existence of puntland is inspired by Somaliland . Even the name puntland it self is taken from somaliland , it was one of the top three names suggested in burao conference . When Somaliland sneezes puntland catches a Cold. I mean puntland follows where ever somaliland goes , They peaple of puntland are all secessionists

da ruling clique in Budhcadland is Aran Jan. Like jeegan is a tag team against Garhajis Aran Jan is tag team against Omar Mahamud the biggest tribe

nah fam

Budhcadland is secessionist. Governor Deni think he is tha leader of an independent country. Autonomy is euphemism for secession

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”