Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In the next couple years, Marehan-Ogaden relationship will improve so sharply, it will astound Somalis.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: In the next couple years, Marehan-Ogaden relationship will improve so sharply, it will astound Somalis.

Postby Rebelxx22 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:14 am

Phinks why would you think our interest only lies in Kismayo. I know that’s the only Area Ilkayars dream of getting their hands on, but in fact our vision is to rule from Dolo Ado to Raas Ogaden entirely. We welcome peace with our feisty neighbors but we are not shy to war nor brand new to Bloodshed. I like Gubbets initiative of Man to Man. Sometimes in life you just have to take a loss gracefully even though Gubbet has a sharp tongue and nasty words. he atleast acknowledges this decade old conflict can no longer continue I respect him on that part!
Bro there is no peace btw OG iyo Mx.
Mx cannot just start conflictw when they have all resources with them and seek peace when they lose all resources.

They have shown their enemity upfront.
Even voltage wa guun.
Wax kastey wey isticamaleen habar, sixir, AS, hawiye, somalinimo, dawladnimo, iitobiya.

You cant make peace with dixiri you have to deworm yourself for good.
We are not them. Even though they may be annoying pesty Bons we must treat our subjects with gentle care if they admit defeat & surrender. Otherwise the bullet casings will continue firing

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: In the next couple years, Marehan-Ogaden relationship will improve so sharply, it will astound Somalis.

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:48 am

It is not lost on me the perceptively, observable, and even measurable exponential increase---('rise' I should say in graph terms)---in the naked display of direct personal hostilities against my person, including targeted pointed referencing of me by name, after delivering the historical context on Faafahdhuun taking into account recorded history>

If you have read that delivery and understood it, I imagine you would not be totally surprised by this reaction.

If you haven't read it or did not understand it; the same consideration that caused it to be falsely attributed to Siad Barre is the same consideration that now births vicious malice towards my person for simply attempting to historically critique the issue and hold the false attribution to Siad Barre accountable to objective,non-Somali and 3rd party historical witness and recording.

That Faafahdhuun was lost in 1916 CAN NOT and, up to now, HAS NOT been accepted, because to do so would be to accept WHY it was lost.

Intentional scapegoating ('reframing') and even personal rage will be drafted to protect the in-group Clan identity from that trauma.

We are a nation suffering gaping, open, unresolved, yet ignored and locked-away but festering and putrid mounds ofTrauma.

MrnRebel, I have not relayed to you any viewpoint that that has expressed "Man to Man" which I take it as to mean clan fighting between Marehan and Ogaden or between any Somali clans.

Consider your impression clarified if you were under any such misunderstanding.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:58 am

Rebel, you cannot utter words of bravado behind a Kenyan tank sxb. Ogaden power is a myth, all your history from the Sayyid days to now consist of you forging alliances with other clans and having them do the bulk of the fighting to pursue your interests. Siad Barre's MOD alliance, USC and Jess, Kabalaxa etc. Whenever I ask of your victories in battle, all I get is lafo Harti (this is equivalent to MJ boasting about defeating leelkase or d-block) or karbaashing some pagan Oromos, something all Somalis have done, in fact it was Dir that did all the work before OG moved in. Maybe this is why I can't see eye to eye with OG, in Puntland MJ did not need foreign forces to hold territory for us, we brought Mudug, Nugaal and Bari under our jurisdiction, all opposing factions were destroyed, if we did use foreign forces to achieve this, Somali oo dhan would be ridiculing us. Don't you feel some semblance of shame?

When did MJ ever need Kabalax hadaa runta lagahadlaayo? Did I need you in Puntland? I handled my shit, why do you need my help? Maxaa magacey u sheegeesaa? Even with all of Puntland backing and KDF, you can barely hold onto a port, if you were real power brokers all of Jubaland would be under your heel today, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now.

Secondly, and most importantly, let's say one wins over the other, do you not understand the threat these other clans pose to Darood? (When I say Darood I mean all of us, they see us as the same). Once they see weakness, they'll have no hesitation moving in.

Darood has enough lands, we won. Puntland alone is nearly half of Somalia with the longest coastline, Juba valley is rich with rivers and abundance of soil, Galbeed has gas and carbon resources, SSC has mineral wealth such as gold etc.

Stop this nonsense, or you'll both be the end of us.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:17 am

Phinks we all know you are an Ilkayar Boon. Don’t be ashamed to hide behind your real lineage. It’s Dambi in Islam. My Political/ Tribal decisions has nothing to do with your emotions. MOD didn’t do shit for me neither USC. Kabalax is just a political name has no worth on the ground if we speaking truth kkkk you are indeed Marehan that’s why you fear that title. Puntland was created much earlier before Shabab,AMISOM,ICU. God had destined for that state to Be built much earlier than others. And yes I see the coast line Puntland has, I know Reer Gedo are craving for one hahaha

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 am

Wallahi there is nothing more amusing than being accused of being a sheegat. :lol:

Listen to me, I know what OG is, he is a munafiiq, you get angry at MX for allying with Hawiye, yet you're the ones crouching behind a Kikuyu tank. Every move and endeavour you've engaged in Somalia was with the help of others, and I haven't forgotten what your clan did to Harti in the 90s, daily massacre and rape of our women was your forte, forget Harti OG has no problem doing that to his own, it's not shade or disrespect, it's the simple truth.

Gubbet is right with the way you guys come at people like schizophrenics, you can't stand a MJ calling your clan out for what they are, the idea is so ludicrous to you you're accusing me of being a sheegat, lay off the fear and paranoia, we only speak truth here sxb, no need to get offended. I'll still stand by what I said, OG power is a myth procured by Kacaan revisionism, you're overhyped. Do you want to know why I'm harsh on OG? Its because of your lack of LEGITMACY and POWER. I don't need kabalax, you need me. Who are you without Puntland support? Puntland is what's giving you legitimacy warya, without us all you'll be known for is being some gaal racs using ajnabi to do the heavy lifting while shamelessly beating your chest, but I guess that's to be expected from OG, always playing the sidekick role for others.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:19 am

Phinks we all know you are an Ilkayar Boon. Don’t be ashamed to hide behind your real lineage. It’s Dambi in Islam. My Political/ Tribal decisions has nothing to do with your emotions. MOD didn’t do shit for me neither USC. Kabalax is just a political name has no worth on the ground if we speaking truth kkkk you are indeed Marehan that’s why you fear that title. Puntland was created much earlier before Shabab,AMISOM,ICU. God had destined for that state to Be built much earlier than others. And yes I see the coast line Puntland has, I know Reer Gedo are craving for one hahaha

He's a sheegad who types and acts like a popular ilkoyar on here, lok at how angry he gets for the sake of marehan and how upset he is with absame presence in kismayo. which harti thinks and talks like that sxb, none :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:31 am

He's a sheegad who types and acts like a popular ilkoyar on here, lok at how angry he gets for the sake of marehan and how upset he is with absame presence in kismayo. which harti thinks and talks like that sxb, none :lol:
At least you acknowledge I’m popular. But no homie isn’t me. There’s MXs with their own views, why is it a sin for a MJ not to toe the mainstream clan thinking? Is individualism and independent thinking a sin now? :lol:

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:37 am

STARKAST AND SINSTER, do you see this? Righteous comes out again when I'm talking about OG, do you see a pattern here? :lol:

Righteous, I already told you, hit the DMs, let's exchange socials and FaceTime on Instagram or whatever platform you choose, I'll show my face and everything, don't be a coward warya. According to this nacas every MJ has to think the same, since when are MJ like that, we're known to disagree with one another all the time, waraa don't flower out. :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:44 am

At least you acknowledge I’m popular. But no homie isn’t me. There’s MXs with their own views, why is it a sin for a MJ not to toe the mainstream clan thinking? Is individualism and independent thinking a sin now? :lol:
:?

who is talking to or about u.. get a life nigga

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:46 am

STARKAST AND SINSTER, do you see this? Righteous comes out again when I'm talking about OG, do you see a pattern here? :lol:

Righteous, I already told you, hit the DMs, let's exchange socials and FaceTime on Instagram or whatever platform you choose, I'll show my face and everything, don't be a coward warya. According to this nacas every MJ has to think the same, since when are MJ like that, we're known to disagree with one another all the time, waraa don't flower out. :lol:

Walahi you are not harti or mj an we both know it and no i will not talk to you personally, youre just a pathetic sheegad who doesnt hide his deep fear of kablalax. all your posts are th same hysteria about kablalx, kismayo and kikuyu. you are just another cbb insect and its obvious sxb :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:46 am

:?

who is talking to or about u.. get a life nigga
Fair enough next time mention the ilkoyar by name if you’re bold :lol:

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 am

Walahi you are not harti or mj an we both know it and no i will not talk to you personally, youre just a pathetic sheegad who doesnt hide his deep fear of kablalax. all your posts are th same hysteria about kablalx, kismayo and kikuyu. you are just another cbb insect and its obvious sxb :lol:
Nope, just pragmatic, I know once the KDF and foreign forces leave Kabalax is doomed, do you think we can honestly take on everyone in Jubaland? Dir? RX and Hawiye? Sit this one out sxb, I know what a war like that will entail for us, and I'm telling you Harti cannot bear the brunt of an attack by a United Juba force, don't believe for a second that coward OG will back us up, if he was so tough JVA wouldn't have been terrorising us for a damn near decade, like I said sit this one out, you're not equipped to handle these talks.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.