Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lafta gareen blockes pro Mucaarad

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Lafta gareen blockes pro Mucaarad

Postby Kees70 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:09 pm

Kees,

Who would you like HG to have an alliance with? Because to get the top seat you will need a political alliance with a clan.
We are practical folks, we will do back dealings with anyone like any clan does for our interests, only a fool thinks an allies/enemies and Interests are permanent and not ever changing.

Farmaajo has done us dirty for almost 4 years with ex=PM Kheire, all that grudges for him and his beesha will not change overnight, but alhamdillahi for beesha HG that its not cuqdad that guides us but our collective interest for HGs advancements.

If Farmaajo, Deni, madobe or even Shaydaan itself proposed a good deal for us we will take it on contract of course.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:18 pm

Kees,

Who would you like HG to have an alliance with? Because to get the top seat you will need a political alliance with a clan.
We are practical folks, we will do back dealings with anyone like any clan does for our interests, only a fool thinks an allies/enemies and Interests are permanent and not ever changing.

Farmaajo has done us dirty for almost 4 years with ex=PM Kheire, all that grudges for him and his beesha will not change overnight, but alhamdillahi for beesha HG that its not cuqdad that guides us but our collective interest for HGs advancements.

If Farmaajo, Deni, madobe or even Shaydaan itself proposed a good deal for us we will take it on contract of course.
Let me rephrase my question. Imagine in 2021 a HG wins and becomes president of Somalia.

Who would you like to have as a PM?

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Kees,

Let me rephrase my question. Imagine in 2021 a HG wins and becomes president of Somalia.

With all Practicality an Og or Mx

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:24 pm

With all Practicality an Og or Mx
:up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:36 pm

Kees,

Laa Hawla Walaa Quwatta Ilaa Bilaah. Brother Kees70, I 100% you saying my Tol nobody else but some things are extreme.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:08 pm

Kees,

Laa Hawla Walaa Quwatta Ilaa Bilaah. Brother Kees70, I 100% you saying my Tol nobody else but some things are extreme.
:lol:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:27 pm

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:54 am

Galmudug will most definitely be opposition pro HG/GM Waayo aragnimo cuthroats, no pro-farmaajo nor pro-anything except HG interests Team will be elected.
emotional twat, GM is N&N and its controlled by Beesha Sade and their boy Qoorqoor :lol:
And here comes the mindless bots and their insults, if you really believe HGs are with Mx than you are deluded without any hope, all the HG men like Qoorqoor you are hanging your hopes on are certified ex-killers of Mxs, but never mind me but continue on claiming them as your win, SMH!
Are we talking about the same thing? I am talking about GM and the Senate election :lol:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:08 am

emotional twat, GM is N&N and its controlled by Beesha Sade and their boy Qoorqoor :lol:
And here comes the mindless bots and their insults, if you really believe HGs are with Mx than you are deluded without any hope, all the HG men like Qoorqoor you are hanging your hopes on are certified ex-killers of Mxs, but never mind me but continue on claiming them as your win, SMH!
Are we talking about the same thing? I am talking about GM and the Senate election :lol:
It's the same, it's in HGs interests to elect pro HG politicians and not pro Madasha or pro Farmaajo.

We will elect those with Galmudug interests at mind inshAllahi.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:11 am

It's the same, it's in HGs interests to elect pro HG politicians and not pro Madasha or pro Farmaajo.

We will elect those with Galmudug interests at mind inshAllahi.
:up: at the end of the day this will be a huge test to HG particularly Cayr.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.