Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia elections 2021

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somalia elections 2021

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:03 pm

If I am honest with my political analyst Farmaajo has 60% chance returning back to power and 40% leaving. I gave him an extra 20% of the doubt or he could prove me wrong. As it currently looks like the oppositionist are either broke,weak or disunited. They should prepare for what their future status would look like with or without Farmaajo in power. That is my first & last advice! :up:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalia elections 2021

Postby barbarossa » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:44 pm

Ciidanka 'badbaada qaran' are on standby, just in case Mooge pulls another one of his houdinisque stunts?

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:41 pm

I swear there is nothing more unpredictable than Somalia's politics. I would not discount anyone or any group at any time.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:08 pm

Ciidanka 'badbaada qaran' are on standby, just in case Mooge pulls another one of his houdinisque stunts?
They had the upper hand and let it go when he was illegitimate and surrounded from all sides.

vinshor

Postby vinshor » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:12 pm

They had the upper hand and let it go when he was illegitimate and surrounded from all sides.
I hope Farmaajo steals the election.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:32 am

I hope Farmaajo steals the election.
How can he steal an election that is ran by rooble?

If farmaajo wins then it is an xalaal win

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:51 am

If farmaajo wins, he will only govern the gareen states.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Reality is that Farmaajo is the first President since Siad Barre to have a large area of control under him. If he wins this election, it will mean that he will aim to control the remainder areas such as Kismaayo, Puntland, Somaliland and the small pockets of Al Shabaab territories.

So he will be a legend. Pray that he wins, so Somalia can finally be united under one government.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:31 pm

Reality is that Farmaajo is the first President since Siad Barre to have a large area of control under him. If he wins this election, it will mean that he will aim to control the remainder areas such as Kismaayo, Puntland, Somaliland and the small pockets of Al Shabaab territories.

So he will be a legend. Pray that he wins, so Somalia can finally be united under one government.
Farmaajo only has control through proxies. The area has been liberated way before him and his sphere of influence came with the Qatari money and Ethiopian military nothing else. If he is to leave tomorrow he will be disregarded like the rest.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:23 pm

Boon dreams, lay off the quule boy........and the hyena meat :lol: :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:10 pm

Farmaajo only has control through proxies. The area has been liberated way before him and his sphere of influence came with the Qatari money and Ethiopian military nothing else. If he is to leave tomorrow he will be disregarded like the rest.
Actually, most areas were liberated during his time as Prime Minister. Besides that, not only proxies but most soldiers around these regions are on Farmaajo payroll and there has been widespread security reform during his presidency such as biometric registration and cutting down armed factions around the country. All these actions are widely available online, a simple Google search will suffice. Not only that, he has created his own elite forces such as Gorgor, Haramcad. Do you know why Farmaajo is military successful? Because he made sure that all the soldiers get paid on time and he prioritise them through action and words. He is the only president since Siad Barre that looks after army. That's why the army loves him.

What Ethiopian military? When Janan tried to attack Beled Xaawo did he use Ethiopian army or he used Gorogor and Haramcad.

I can't stand people that make shit up. Please next time you want to quote me, come with facts. I don't like to waste my time replying to liars and propagandist. Come with facts!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.