Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question to reer Gedo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
geeljireEmpire

Question to reer Gedo

Postby geeljireEmpire » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 pm

What is your strategy regarding JL if farmaajo isn't back? It's no secret that marehan have been sidelined by Ogaden since madoobe has come to power, and marehan, while silently resentful, have largely accepted their fate and remained unproblematic for years until farmaajo became president. They made a comeback, courtesy of all the money and weapons being supplied by farmaajo to the point where now they can make noise. This begs the question of what if farmaajo isn't back? Because all the leverage and you strength is 90% derived from farmaajo being president, and with him gone, a lot of those favors, such as all the soldiers sent to gedo, all the money being funneled there etc..., will also go. This will especially be true if either of the former presidents or AAW become president because farmaajo has attacked them so much that I am sure the will have scores to settle against him and his clan as is the custom in Somali politics.

What then? what is your plan?

This isn't meant to be a fdk thread so put your emotions aside and let's have a fact based discourse.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Question to reer Gedo

Postby Tallman77 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Farmajo will be back he is a necessary evil. :usure:

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:02 am

We consider Ogaden foreigners and not part of Somali Qabiil centered 4.5 they are literally a 5th coloumn I would not even class them under .5 personally.

Nothing else to say, inshallah a peaceful and well managed tarxiil back to Ethiopia and Kenya is waiting for them.

Abgaal can be President of course I have no issue with that, just not Hassan Sh and Sh Sharif who are coons and traitors of the nation.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:25 am

reer dini keep ruling I would be surprised if another marexan president who wasn't ruled like howraarsame :damn:

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:40 pm

We consider Ogaden foreigners and not part of Somali Qabiil centered 4.5 they are literally a 5th coloumn I would not even class them under .5 personally.

Nothing else to say, inshallah a peaceful and well managed tarxiil back to Ethiopia and Kenya is waiting for them.

Abgaal can be President of course I have no issue with that, just not Hassan Sh and Sh Sharif who are coons and traitors of the nation.
Get out of your head. Reality is very different from your wishes.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:51 pm

you will be deported back to qabridahar :lost: :lost:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:47 pm

We consider Boons to be our slaves. They are illegal squatters in Gedo from Galgadud. You will be sent back to your regions soon like Barre Huuraale

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:15 pm

I am actually from Jamaame, although my parents are originally from qarrijiqood.

Majority of Somalis do not recognize the illegal borders drawn up by the colonials.

You'd be wise to accept Ogadens as locals and work with them, everyone wins this way.

Ogaden cannot be defeated today, marehan should seek diplomatic approach to find a solution to whatever problems they have with madoobe.

it's no longer the 80s where you guys had all the tanks and guns and everyone else was unarmed.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:28 pm

I am actually from Jamaame, although my parents are originally from qarrijiqood.

Majority of Somalis do not recognize the illegal borders drawn up by the colonials.

You'd be wise to accept Ogadens as locals and work with them, everyone wins this way.

Ogaden cannot be defeated today, marehan should seek diplomatic approach to find a solution to whatever problems they have with madoobe.

it's no longer the 80s where you guys had all the tanks and guns and everyone else was unarmed.
where was Ogaden before KDF? You were bijj slapped by Morgaan and never came back until your uncle Madoobe rose on a Kenyan tank that wants to annex Jubbaland your simply a dog and a tool of foreigners we will deal directly with your master Uhuru why bother with the watchdog…

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:47 pm

Where was Ilkayar before Ethiopia. Inviting the Abyssinians into Somalia and making a pact with Amxaaro (Abiy Ahmed) to take control of the horn. But 1 by 1 your plans are starting to fall apart pretty soon

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:32 am

where was Ogaden before KDF? You were bijj slapped by Morgaan and never came back until your uncle Madoobe rose on a Kenyan tank that wants to annex Jubbaland your simply a dog and a tool of foreigners we will deal directly with your master Uhuru why bother with the watchdog…
Ogaden's numerical strength and influence was outside of Somalia, with our biggest focus being fighting Ethiopia. That's where Ogaden was but now that's changed.

As for Ahmed Madoobe, he was at his weakest when he was building Jubaland from scratch while facing opposition from HSM, and being attacked by marehan allied with AS. Despite all that, he managed to come out on top. You can keep dissing him and Ogaden online, but that will not get you any closer to getting kismaayo or the Jubaland presidency.

Right now, Marehan survival pretty much 100% depends on farmaajo's fate. If I was a gambler, I wouldn't like those odds. Ogaden was here without being PM or president, and will still be here without being president or PM. I can't say the same for you.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:03 am

Ogaden needs KDF support in Jubaland, if you came in without them OG power over Jubaland would be irrefutable. Both sides of this conflict have zero awareness of geopolitics or a common strategy for the future, foreign or not, OG/MX cannot dominate the other without outside help, you must share JL.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:30 am

This who troll topic

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.