Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 9th Mayor of Mogadishu/ Banadir region Hon Yusuf Ibraahim Abuuraas

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

The 9th Mayor of Mogadishu/ Banadir region Hon Yusuf Ibraahim Abuuraas

Postby Rebelxx22 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Hon.Yusuf Ibrahim Abuuraas from the Ugaas Nuur subclan of Ogaden the 9th mayor of Mogadishu.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: The 9th Mayor of Mogadishu/ Banadir region Hon Yusuf Ibraahim Abuuraas

Postby Tallman77 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:11 am

when Somalis had self respect and were actually a goevermtn,

how are you ina adeer, sometimes this account is used by the infamous Mr T, sometimes by others.

@Tartar, sometimes I am are closer than you think, careful careful when you insult the famous buun and idoor karbasher Mr T ;)

i heard siad barre used to keep hawiye out of the city at night, they had a curfew to not stay in the city at night and must head to the baadia by 4/5 pm

he knew how much of a chimp out they were, he really understood them

the old daroods knew of their savage animalistic nature, i once heard the Sayid banned all hawiye from doing gabay after one HG dude begged the Sayid to do gabay, he finally agreed but the hutu insulted the horse of the Sayid and his words were of inferior quality after all they were a people who learned af somali most likely in the 1800s, so as a result he banned their entire tribe of doing poetry

this is why the capital needs to be moved, buun are too langab and landlocked, it should be in Jubaland insha Allah once arsenal is cleared of the lands and we get a tough OG leader who will not be nice t the buuns or the arsenal, but exterminates them all

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:37 am

Tallman I agree with you that we need a tough OG leader that unites the tribe. Also punishes the traitors amongst our ranks,frees our land from village to village. Puts the Absame race on the face of the earth. With leadership and vision Absame will thrive in Jubaland.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:21 am

President Siad Barre and his Kacaan government indeed gave better treatment to the Ogaden. Not only did the Kacaan attempted to liberate permanently Somali Galbeed from Ethiopian occupation, but the Kacaan government employed a lot of Ogadens and gave them positions they were not fully equipped to hold; it was mainly done so they can feel that they are a part of the Somalis and the Somalis within Somalia can feel that the Ogadens aren't ethiopian, but rather Somalis just like them. This was a program designed to make everyone equal under the Somalinimo banner. But, the Ogadens were ungrateful to the very government that gave them freedom and equality.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:22 pm

President Siad Barre and his Kacaan government indeed gave better treatment to the Ogaden. Not only did the Kacaan attempted to liberate permanently Somali Galbeed from Ethiopian occupation, but the Kacaan government employed a lot of Ogadens and gave them positions they were not fully equipped to hold; it was mainly done so they can feel that they are a part of the Somalis and the Somalis within Somalia can feel that the Ogadens aren't ethiopian, but rather Somalis just like them. This was a program designed to make everyone equal under the Somalinimo banner. But, the Ogadens were ungrateful to the very government that gave them freedom and equality.
Afweyne himself was an Ethiopian turned Italian spy. The kacaan regime was a failed project and ilkayars will suffer for the crimes they’ve committed in Somalia. We know afweyne fled to Kenya later on Nigeria when he backstabbed his close allies. Even his boon subclan couldn’t hold off for 1 week with all the weapons they’ve looted from the national army. Ogadens have moved on. We only care about our state Jubaland and its interests. You can shove Somaliniimo up your ass Ilkayar boon.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:00 pm

Afweyne himself was an Ethiopian turned Italian spy. The kacaan regime was a failed project and ilkayars will suffer for the crimes they’ve committed in Somalia. We know afweyne fled to Kenya later on Nigeria when he backstabbed his close allies. Even his boon subclan couldn’t hold off for 1 week with all the weapons they’ve looted from the national army. Ogadens have moved on. We only care about our state Jubaland and its interests. You can shove Somaliniimo up your ass Ilkayar boon.
An Ogaden being a mayor in Mogadishu under the Kacaan government clearly shows how President Siyaad Barre and his government welcomed the Ogaden from Ethiopian occupation to freedom within Somalia proper. The least you could've done was a thank you in his memory. While a part of your Ogaden folks were serving Caydiid in 1991, another part of your Ogaden were being massacred in Hiiraan by the Hawadle. :lol: Later, once Cumar Jees was used by Caydiid (possibly sexually exploited too), he was discarded.

In regards to Jubbaland, let's wait for Kenya to depart from Kismayo. That's the only place under Ahmed Madoobe under Kenyan supervision. :lol:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:47 pm

An Ogaden being a mayor in Mogadishu under the Kacaan government clearly shows how President Siyaad Barre and his government welcomed the Ogaden from Ethiopian occupation to freedom within Somalia proper. The least you could've done was a thank you in his memory. While a part of your Ogaden folks were serving Caydiid in 1991, another part of your Ogaden were being massacred in Hiiraan by the Hawadle. :lol: Later, once Cumar Jees was used by Caydiid (possibly sexually exploited too), he was discarded.

In regards to Jubbaland, let's wait for Kenya to depart from Kismayo. That's the only place under Ahmed Madoobe under Kenyan supervision. :lol:
Ogaden earned their positions in their 80s not because of Afweyne :D speaking of Caydiid it was Barre Hiiraale and his likes who were giving oral sex to take kismayo while Jess only had small alliance with him to attack Mogadishu. Also Kenya forget about that we know when Ethiopia leaves Gedo region for good Boon ilkayars will be cornered from all sides to be eliminated.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:06 am

Ogaden earned their positions in their 80s not because of Afweyne :D speaking of Caydiid it was Barre Hiiraale and his likes who were giving oral sex to take kismayo while Jess only had small alliance with him to attack Mogadishu. Also Kenya forget about that we know when Ethiopia leaves Gedo region for good Boon ilkayars will be cornered from all sides to be eliminated.
Ahmed Madoobe has been sitting in Kismayo for 8 years under Kenyan protection. There are no Ethiopian soldiers in Middle Jubba and the rest of Lower Jubba. Forget about Gedo, why can't Ahmed Madoobe with his mighty army take a drive to Buulo Haaji (Lower Jubba) which is 81 kilometers from Kismayo? Or to Jana Cabdalla (Lower Jubba) which is 40 kilometers from Kismayo? Or to Jamaame (Lower Jubba) which is 51 kilometers from Kismayo?

The areas I mentioned are out of the control of the so-called "President of Jubbaland" or "Jubbaland" itself ever since Ahmed Madoobe rolled into Kismayo in a Kenyan tank 8 years ago. Why? :lol:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:30 am

Ahmed Madoobe has been sitting in Kismayo for 8 years under Kenyan protection. There are no Ethiopian soldiers in Middle Jubba and the rest of Lower Jubba. Forget about Gedo, why can't Ahmed Madoobe with his mighty army take a drive to Buulo Haaji (Lower Jubba) which is 81 kilometers from Kismayo? Or to Jana Cabdalla (Lower Jubba) which is 40 kilometers from Kismayo? Or to Jamaame (Lower Jubba) which is 51 kilometers from Kismayo?

The areas I mentioned are out of the control of the so-called "President of Jubbaland" or "Jubbaland" itself ever since Ahmed Madoobe rolled into Kismayo in a Kenyan tank 8 years ago. Why? :lol:
All those places you’ve mentioned can be driven to and some parts of Jamaame. The main town needs liberation the region is strategic. If you know what I’m speaking of. Of course there are no Ethiopians in the Jubas but in Gedo as I’ve mentioned already. In garbahareey,Baardheere,Buurdhuubo,Luuq and Doolow is an Ethiopian colony

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 pm

All those places you’ve mentioned can be driven to and some parts of Jamaame. The main town needs liberation the region is strategic. If you know what I’m speaking of. Of course there are no Ethiopians in the Jubas but in Gedo as I’ve mentioned already. In garbahareey,Baardheere,Buurdhuubo,Luuq and Doolow is an Ethiopian colony
You have not shown any evidence where Ahmed Madoobe and his "administration" have travelled to the towns I have mentioned located within Lower Jubba for the last 8 years. How can you threaten to take over Gedo when you cannot even travel to a town 40 kilometers away from Kismayo? :lol: :lol:

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:35 pm

how are you ina adeer, sometimes this account is used by the infamous Mr T, sometimes by others.

@Tartar, sometimes I am are closer than you think, careful careful when you insult the famous buun and idoor karbasher Mr T ;)

i heard siad barre used to keep hawiye out of the city at night, they had a curfew to not stay in the city at night and must head to the baadia by 4/5 pm

the old daroods knew of their savage animalistic nature, i once heard the Sayid banned all hawiye from doing gabay after one HG dude begged the Sayid to do gabay, he finally agreed but the hutu insulted the horse of the Sayid and his words were of inferior quality after all they were a people who learned af somali most likely in the 1800s, so as a result he banned their entire tribe of doing poetry

this is why the capital needs to be moved, buun are too langab and landlocked, it should be in Jubaland insha Allah once arsenal is cleared of the lands and we get a tough OG leader who will not be nice t the buuns or the arsenal, but exterminates them all
dude i hardly cover ogaden. bash19 be bringing ogaden isak drama. y'all think he is marehan but i know he is rer isak dat support farmajo. tell that nigga n seedyare to stop. it's like these niggas trynna overcompensate for past threads by xplaya

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:05 am

dude i hardly cover ogaden. bash19 be bringing ogaden isak drama. y'all think he is marehan but i know he is rer isak dat support farmajo. tell that nigga n seedyare to stop. it's like these niggas trynna overcompensate for past threads by xplaya

Both names mentioned are MX, where on earth did you get the idea they are from my people?

by the way tartar, behave yourself, i noticed you mentioned my name the other idea, this account is used by many and you know exactly how I am, behave warya

and stop saying these guys are from my people, clearly you must be naïve if you think otherwise , conjecture is not evidence

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:13 pm

You have not shown any evidence where Ahmed Madoobe and his "administration" have travelled to the towns I have mentioned located within Lower Jubba for the last 8 years. How can you threaten to take over Gedo when you cannot even travel to a town 40 kilometers away from Kismayo? :lol: :lol:
Here’s Janaay Abdalle you are mentioning of

https://fb.watch/82onTH5lxG/

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:25 am

Rest in Peace Adeerkay Abuuraas.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:19 pm

Sade government
:blessed: :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.