Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qoorqoor signs 1/2 of Galmudug cabinet under direct control of VP to face Ahlu Sunnah threat

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Qoorqoor signs 1/2 of Galmudug cabinet under direct control of VP to face Ahlu Sunnah threat

Postby TarTar » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Masha'Allahi as always well said Ustaad Sahal :up:

Beesha Mx are a very tiny fraction of Galmudug they are a minority a 2% of Galmudug, and as you said the only reason they have the VP was to entice the the others daroods in GM like Leelkase and Cumar mahmouds, i foresee ustaad sahalow that once the ahlu-gaalo bidca suufis have been defeated completely that Galmudug will most definitely absorb Leelkase in the near future just as they absorbed Dir (Towfiiq) and Sheikhal (Dhinowda) into GM where today its Galmudug who will be choosing their SFG mps.

Its inevitable that North Mudug falls into Galmudug as no way an region and especially an city can remain divided into 2 different Maamul as no where in the world has this type of divisions, even the Galkacyo Peace conference was about uniting Northern Mudug into galmudug, and once Northern mudug has been included into GM beesha MX who were already an minority wil lose their VP and Galkacyo will be the Capital.

Having said this, if i was an MX i would seriously focus on Gedo and how to attain Jubaland as my state instead of day-dreaming of Fantasies like co-owning a HG State Galmudug.
MX sounding clinically insane. Clans without a state backing have 0 relevance. This is MX today. Even Gedo, the eelay hordes are after it.

Regarding GLK and Mudug. I don’t even mind CM joining Galmudug but let’s be real HG will be our equal at the very least. So accept that or keep dreaming sport.
they say behind the doors Faroole was supporting a scenario of Galmudug based on Omar Mohamud and Sacad powersharing wich will make Saleebaan and Ceyr irrelevant let alone Mx. for Galmudug, it's Mx vice president represnts the Nothern mudug Daaroods to fit the two gobol condition. per FGS "Galmudug consists of Galgaduud and Mudug" even under Farmaajo and Kheyre they added the whole Mudug Map to Galmudug but the IC dicided "Mudug daaroods to be ruled by PL" but theoretically Galmudug its about Two gobol.

IC broked Agreement netween PL and FGS over Mudug.
https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/anal ... ng-somalia

from the OPM page under Kheyre(Office of the prime minister)
tha result was Fiqishini Hawiya seat in Sool went to Pland. Omar Mahamud seats still in Pland. HSM didn't even get Hamar statehood

Puntland's position is I rule all my territories. now let's discuss my share of the other tribes' territories

as you said before Sahal, Hiran is tha only remaining state among tha original 6 states of the ex italian colony. the rest got split up. migertain got split into Nugal n Bari. Original Mudugh split into Galgadud n new Mudug

how ironic Farmajo is tha guy who signed Benadir statehood. not HSM. not Sharif

politics of tha ex italian colony is confusing as hell

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Qoorqoor signs 1/2 of Galmudug cabinet under direct control of VP to face Ahlu Sunnah threat

Postby Kees70 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:55 pm

Ustaad Sahal its inevitable that Mudug remains 1, by example you have mixed areas where CM live in South Mudug even CM Patriarch grave is located in S/Mudug, and than you have Sacad who live in areas in North Mudug like in Balibusle and Jeexdin (20 KM north above Galkacyo) where we have mayor there, and also all of South of Galgadob is Sacad deegaan where we even did an isdax-gal agreement with Leelkase.

So you see Ustaad Sahal Mudug is too mixed to be divided.

Just ask yourself for how long can an City like Galkacyo over an Population of 500,000 remain Divided in 2 Maamul?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:40 pm

I would normally put kees and sahal in their place, but I can see that their wild fictitious tales are a comfort for them so this time i will let it slide as they have had too many L's recently.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Sahal is your uncle at the cafe shop. At this point it is interesting to see his use of free expression, but the expression itself is devoid of relevance and even worse repetitive.

As for Kees, there are Saleebaan militias shutting down Hobyo port. I was wrong for using "HG" and Port. What is happening im Galmudug is really the formation of a "Jeegaan" between reer Cadaado and reer Caabudwaaq.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Remember this topic from Voltage?

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=404009
You are right to be suspicious. I would not be surprised if this was a political battle for resources within HG. It could even be more like a quiet battle for semi-permanent supremacy within HG is the aim to achieve a clear, definite, stable hierarchy.

Cayr was broken by Farmajo disarming Ahlu Sunnah. Also Cayr is the most vulnerable member of HG. Cayr is surrounded by Marehan on the NW/SW axis, Wacaysle/Murusade/Al Shabab in Elbur, and permanent conflict with Hawadle in the south (Matabaan). These guys are out for the battle of #1 in HG. They are not in the competition at all and have not been since Abdullahi Yusuf and even they know it.

Galmudug was started by Sacad. Saleebaan in competition started Himan/Heeb. To unite, Galmudug had to move to Adado. But when Galmudug finally moved to Dusamareb, Saleebaan were compensated with Presidency. It was the 1st time Galmudug had a non-Sacad President. No one appreciates it, but that was the single biggest disruption in HG since Aideed vs Caato and even that was within Sacad. There has never existed in memorable or even oral Somali history, where the highest political leader of something equally representing all 3 major HG clans was not a Sacad. Saleebaan has led something in Saleebaan's name,but never in the name of "HG" has there been any other leader but Sacad. The disruption was even more significant that it was Saleebaan and not even Cayr, whom Sacad feared more as a replacement. This was equally informing to Sacad and Saleebaan or basically the more resentful or disempowering Sacad felt, equally Saleebaan was inversely more confident and empowered. That plus the investment In Adado as temporary capital of Galmudug in the long standoff with Ahlu Sunnah was mutually reinforcing for the new ambitious Saleebaan.

I think that event was trigger A.

The last few years there was open conflict between Sacad and Wagarda/Marehan. The western border of Mudug went from a quiet, forced salemate since the 90's to fire and brimstone and the worst conflict north of Hiiraan in decades. Sacad basically lost the forced stalemate that was in their favor inherited through Aidid and USC actions in the 90's. Not only did they no longer have the access to grazing in parts of the rich grazing west of the North/South highway, but just as significantly there was no longer peace on their most vulnerable front. By virtue of conflict, you have to move back from the fault line. Sacad that used to look West for grazing/seasonal migration had to go back to looking East towards the coast as the standard for the first time since 90"s. Well, all those two decades they were seasonally migrating West, Saleebaan had moved in to take the routes they no longer used. This coincided with almost overnight post-civil war Somali development of "settlement/settling." So it is no longer just pressure on grazing routes that is caused by Sacad's new reality, but really it is now about deegaan and that comes into the political competition between Sacad and Saleebaan. All the way to the town of Hobyo, this is a faultline.

I think this situation is trigger B.

The port of Hobyo is being built after years and years of talking about it. Well moving from talk to building also came with a change from a community-informed way of looking at it one about competition with the entrance of money and greed.Who stands to benefit? Who is going to control logistics? Who is going to be supplying services in demand? Who will even be gaining from controlling routing stations and access points? Camaara is the biggest settlement between Hobyo and all the rest of the major towns and economic heart of Galmudug. Camaara is also ground zero in the intersection of the clan grazing and settlement right at the faultline outside Hobyo.

I think this development is Trigger 3

Let us look at the area in question;

1. This is the route between Hobyo and all the rest major towns and economic heart of Galmudug. Notice where Camaara is.

2. This is the political/administrative map of Galmudug with the clan boundary ("faultline") between Sacad and Saleebaan transposed over the Hobyo District which includes Hobyo and Camaara.

3. This is a transposition of the clan, geography, and economy for the same area.

The result is called a "nexus."

The presence of a nexus is a primary indicator of what is the true "genesis" of a conflict.

Your suspicion that there might be more to this story than "Shabaab" is not without merit.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Beesha Mx are a very tiny fraction of Galmudug they are a minority a 2% of Galmudug, and as you said the only reason they have the VP was to entice the the others daroods in GM like Leelkase and Cumar mahmouds, i foresee ustaad sahalow that once the ahlu-gaalo bidca suufis have been defeated completely that Galmudug will most definitely absorb Leelkase in the near future just as they absorbed Dir (Towfiiq) and Sheikhal (Dhinowda) into GM where today its Galmudug who will be choosing their SFG mps.

Its inevitable that North Mudug falls into Galmudug as no way an region and especially an city can remain divided into 2 different Maamul as no where in the world has this type of divisions, even the Galkacyo Peace conference was about uniting Northern Mudug into galmudug, and once Northern mudug has been included into GM beesha MX who were already an minority wil lose their VP and Galkacyo will be the Capital.

Having said this, if i was an MX i would seriously focus on Gedo and how to attain Jubaland as my state instead of day-dreaming of Fantasies like co-owning a HG State Galmudug.
MX sounding clinically insane. Clans without a state backing have 0 relevance. This is MX today. Even Gedo, the eelay hordes are after it.

Regarding GLK and Mudug. I don’t even mind CM joining Galmudug but let’s be real HG will be our equal at the very least. So accept that or keep dreaming sport.
you come out of woodworks whenever MX is mentioned you have a chip on your shoulder sxb. you have a HG, a MJ and XW in this thread all obsessed with MX. when neither MJ nor XW have anything to do with galnus but yet they side with HG over MX but yet they are in the same breath are saying MX is irrelevant. then you have kees saying "thank you sahal" and "thank you puntland" in response to MX

if MX are the underdog or irrelevant then why constantly help HG against MX? and i don't mean in somalinet i mean in real life. puntland has helped HG against MX for the last 4 years and why would HG need the assistance of MJ if MX are irrelevant? you even have HG making deals with OG in Ethiopia to make a pact against MX.

all these pacts are a testament to my strength. then we have jubbaland where you literally had to get another government (kenya) which they themselves are backed by other countries like Britain and UAE to fight against MX.

sxb isku xishood, politcally speaking a MX man was the head of somalia for half of somalia's existence. but yet you are here saying MX will have 0 relevancy. sxb when kenya leaves, marehan will be the only clan in somalia where they will be president of jubbaland, co-president of galnus and president of somalia.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:25 pm

you come out of woodworks whenever MX is mentioned you have a chip on your shoulder sxb. you have a HG, a MJ and XW in this thread all obsessed with MX. when neither MJ nor XW have anything to do with galnus but yet they side with HG over MX but yet they are in the same breath are saying MX is irrelevant. then you have kees saying "thank you sahal" and "thank you puntland" in response to MX

if MX are the underdog or irrelevant then why constantly help HG against MX? and i don't mean in somalinet i mean in real life. puntland has helped HG against MX for the last 4 years and why would HG need the assistance of MJ if MX are irrelevant? you even have HG making deals with OG in Ethiopia to make a pact against MX.

all these pacts are a testament to my strength. then we have jubbaland where you literally had to get another government (kenya) which they themselves are backed by other countries like Britain and UAE to fight against MX.

sxb isku xishood, politcally speaking a MX man was the head of somalia for half of somalia's existence. but yet you are here saying MX will have 0 relevancy. sxb when kenya leaves, marehan will be the only clan in somalia where they will be president of jubbaland, co-president of galnus and president of somalia.
Relax sxb, we love mx our Somali brothers, its just Politics.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:04 pm

Sxb it’s just politics.
PL is not helping Galmudug to hurt MX. Galmudug requires assistance which we provide it’s called co existing and cooperation in common interests such as security.

If CM enters Galmudug. This will be the end of MX. They will just have power in Gedo.

All hail the holy city GLK.

Regarding your other points, farmaajo is finished and every single OG will rather die than give up their cash cow which is JL ;)

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:37 pm

:lol: im here to say that Galmudug is a HG state i have nothing against Mx mabeen baa la isku nacaa? Perhaps if they had not taken Dhuusamareeb and Galinsoor and every thing west of the highway from you the capital would be yours today and you would have a say in it. why you are not seen when Ceyr are at peace with the admin? infact PO is bragging about joinning ceyr
:dead:

he calls me Adeer and 50 year old when he tought me about Somali marriage as i was ciyaal casiir this xeroow also has big bidaar and looks like Sh shariif. after 10 years he calls me adeer

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 2#p3749919

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:15 pm

:lol: im here to say that Galmudug is a HG state i have nothing against Mx mabeen baa la isku nacaa? Perhaps if they had not taken Dhuusamareeb and Galinsoor and every thing west of the highway from you the capital would be yours today and you would have a say in it. why you are not seen when Ceyr are at peace with the admin? infact PO is bragging about joinning ceyr

he calls me Adeer and 50 year old when he tought me about Somali marriage as i was ciyaal casiir this xeroow also has big bidaar and looks like Sh shariif. after 10 years he calls me adeer

:lol: sahal is cutting deep. You didn’t need to mention how they became IDPs

MX stop fooling yourselfs. Everything you have in Galmudug is because HG gave it to you to use you for inclusivity and make their state nice and shiny

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:17 pm

:lol:

MX stop fooling yourselfs. Everything you have in Galmudug is because HG gave it to you to use you for inclusivity and make their state nice and shiny
:dead: excatly 100%.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:16 am

If GLk join, Cm this, Marehan will be that. You are not in the equation concerning this topic so who cares?

If Marehan east of Highway or other worthless desert, Marehan conquered the Jubbas and no one lives in that desert today so who cares?

Your responses revolve around forum drama and insecurity towards Marehan prominence.

This topic is about real life events taking place right now based on the equations that exist.

Nobody cares about your forced unrealistic conversations.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:48 am

Renegotiating the power sharing of Galnus is the only option left for Qoorqoor, how sad the reality of HG is they cannot manage without MX leadership. MY only interest is getting that extra senate seat and thats it, I am not at all interested in Galnus beyond that to be honest. :eat:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.